Telus Communications — door to door sales claiming to be telus
Nov 22 at 7 pm, 2 young men came to my door in the dark wearing Telus white coats and holding a laptop, started to try to sell me Telus Mobility products, I asked for Telus ID they didn't have any, business card? nope, they showed me my name on the list on their laptop showing my name, address and telus products, I told them to get off my property and if they came back I would call the RCMP.
I asked for their managers name etc then they said they don't work for Telus they work for the Aquisition Group. So if Telus is giving this company my private information that would be illegal and it is bad business not to mention I feel very scared of that situation, two men coming to my house in the dark pretending to be with Telus. In the google search and on their website it says Telus is a client of theirs. So what is going on? [protected]@telus.net
More Telus Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer!
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility!
- TELUS - misleading advertising
- Telus Communications - fraudulent billing personal information
- TELUS - customer service
- TELUS - not able to get promotion that was offered, after I had signed a 3yr contract
- Telus Communications - billing and payments
- Telus ADSL Internet - fraudulent charges