Telkom SA SOC — telkom blacklisted me and they can't explain the reason for doing that.
I have an account with Telkom and I am paying +/- R3000 every month. My statement shows that I'm up to date with my payments. To my surprise Telkom Blacklisted me with an amount of R196. I called the call centre and they also cannot explain the reason why i was black listed. This is bad service and they are damaging my good credit record. It was going to be better if they could explain why they say i owe they so as I can pay If I really owe them. I'm really disappointed and no one from Telkom can assist. I do'nt mind paying the R196 but unfortunately no one can explain what the money is for.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018