Teleperformanceschengen visa services

M Sep 23, 2019

Dear Sir, Madam

My name is Marouane, I writing regarding my application number M991850 for two matters; I could not reach a higher manager at TLScontact and the customer services was not cooperating therefore, I am reaching out to your esteemed firm because I am literally desperate and I really want my right and trust you more and your professionalism.

So at first thank you for reading my complaint below.

Matter 1: Regarding my complaint dated September 13 2019 under reference no [jira] (DECS-15347) maRBA2de, I would look forward for a prompt feedback, your customer service sent an email on the same day claiming that it would be handled within 1 business days, I have not received any feedback yet. ( auto-reply is attached and first complaint is below this email for a broad picture).

Matter 2: On Thursday, September 19, 12:28 PM I received an email from your customer service requesting my phone number which I provided immediately ( attached pictures), on Friday September 20th 2019 I received a phone call from the telephone number 053010 6500 introducing themselves as the TLSCONTACT call center requesting me to come in person to the TLS contact center in Rabat, I asked what is about ( guessing to collect my passport) the agent woman said to pick up my file, I asked which file ? or my passport ? she replied / the file, I added, which file for further explanation, she said she can not give me more information because she is just an agent at the call center and she is not provided with such information. After that I requested to give me the phone number of the manager or any person handling my application at the center to talk to further since I live in Casablanca and in case I need any extra documents to bring with me, her reply was she does not know. Please refer to the call on your records on Friday 20th 2019 at 4:55pm from number 0530106500 to [protected]. (From my records is attached).

Today on September 23, 2019 I was at the TLSCONTACT center at 3.35pm as per the center request, i went to passport collection, the employee said he does not have my passport and asked me who called me to come today, I told him the call center, he requested the phone number that called me so I gave him the above number (053010 6500) then after 5 minutes he told me to go to the building where I filed my application at the first time in the back building. I entered I found an employee his name is Yahya he brought my application and the visa fee and asked me to take the money and leave and when I asked why he said the Embassy of Germany refused to receive my application, I looked at the documents and found no official document from the Embassy with any claim that they refused my application, so I refused to sign some documents he provided then he spoke to his manager and took me to her, I went in to her office I asked what was the problem and what is the solution going to be, she also claimed that the Embassy of Germany refused my application and when I asked for any official document from the Embassy she refused, she got angry and asked me to leave, I refused until I have a logical explanation or an official proof from the German Embassy, there where she threatened me to either leave or she calls the police, I agreed to wait for the police.

15 minutes Yahya he introduced himself as the manager assistant came with a document a printed email that was sent on September 23, 2019 at 3:41pm informing me that somebody from the German Embassy sent them an email requesting a document from me which why my application was refused. I do not appreciate the manipulation and the forgery on behalf of the German Embassy since the manager was very protective for me to not have the document on my hands. it was amateurishly written and not professional at all, I walked away from the center and had the police witnesses for the document and their badge numbers and everything happened there.

I was not refunded for the amount of 275dh by your center for the services that never take place.

I am demanding and full refund of the amount of 275 Dirhams, and filing my application to the Embassy like any other human being.

I am looking forward to take this in consideration and handle promptly and treat my application with no prejudice or discrimination. I will contact the German Embassy by email, post and tin person to verify further the claims and proofs that they refused my application since I have the right to apply to any visa in the world and go anywhere in the world as long as I am not a criminal with no bad records and history.

from there I will take any legal action possible for all the above.

Regards
Marouane

Complaint email number 1;

(Dear Sir, Madam

My name is Marouane Mellouk and I would like to lodge a formal complaint regarding the rude treatment I received by one of your employees on the 12/9/2019 at your visa center in Rabat.

It occurred approximately at 11 am as I was at the counter number 5 while submitting my document for the Germany visa, my application number is .

After checking my documents the women in counter 4 where i was called, she was confused and had to ask her colleague at counter 5 to interfere. the man in counter 5 asked me about my resident permit of the previous country where i used to live for the last 10 years.

I used t live in Qatar fir the past 10 years and I no longer live there, therefore, I do not have the Qatari residency anymore which was taken back at the immigration office in Qatar airport upon leaving. I explained this to the man from counter 5 who interfered in my application that was processed in counter 4 by a woman.

I made sure to make him understand that i do not have a copy my previous resident permit, he insisted that I give him a copy, I gave him other document such as my Qatari driving license that matches the canceled Qatari visa on passport. he refused, I told him to process the visa application without this document and I will be responsible for the out come by the Germany embassy he refused and started getting frustrated and insisted to give him the resident permit that I do not have.

I asked him what is the solution what needed to be done in such case; he told me that I need to live and he would not take my application. when I refused to leave and asked him why i can not submit the application, here where he got angry and told me this raising his voice '' you do not have the right to submit the application'' '' I will not accept you visa application and you have till 14;30 to bring the document'' here when I asked him to call his manager for me.

there is a huge lack of professionalism specially by the gentleman in counter 5 who i believe should not be interacting with the public in the surface, deciding on behalf of his seniors and the ambassadors about who has the right to apply for a visa or not, he is non tolerate angry voice, telling me that i have no other option and that I should leave the center etc...besides, when he was involved in someone else job ( the women in counter 4 where I was ) he left other applicant waiting in his counter waiting.

I am not satisfied with the treatment, inflexibility and rudeness at the center for a missing a document that was not even mentioned in the website listed documents for applying for a visa.
Regards
Marouane).

I would appreciate if Teleperformance would look at this or have someone professional from TLScontact who would explain to me why my application was not sent to the German Embassy for the visa by TLScontact in Rabat ? Why I was charged 275 Moroccan dirhams and was treated this way and never had a refund Application visa ? Why TLScontact in Rabat has refused to give me any official document from the German Embassy about not receiving my application ?

I am contacting the German Embassy for a confirmation, till then I would appreciate your looking into this issues. I was a victim of fraud and I am considering a law suit once I get in touch with the German Embassy tomorrow.

My phone number is [protected] 694270 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com for any further questions.

Best regards