Teleperformance or CallTech CommunicationsTeleperformance Class Action Lawsuit

K

Telelperformance or TPUSA (and CallTech Communications-which is not part of Teleperformance) has been ripping off its employees by not paying them for all the hours worked. For example, Teleperformance (TP) requires its employees to show up early to find a workstation and then log on to their system, of course without being paid for that time. Then during the shift, TP logs employees off their system for many different reasons and when an employees is logged out of the system, they are not paid for the time that they are logged out. In addition to these ways of not paying wages and/or overtime for the off-the-clock work, TP delays payments of wages and also shorts the paychecks for unexplained reasons. This company is ripping its own employees in many ways every day.

Several employees (both current and former) have filed a class action lawsuit against Teleperformance (and CallTech) to recover unpaid wages and overtime. You can read about and join the lawsuit at: http://www.tpclassaction.com

Not Me; Not Now! Oct 20, 2021

This behavior is still gong on today. I am a new hirer of Teleperformance and I have to take anywhere form 20-30 minutes of my time to sign into the system and I am not paid for it. Presently, I have been waiting for 6 weeks for equipment (working computer) to connect monitors to work. Medicare jumped off on October 15, 2021. As of October 18, 2021, the equipment still has not arrived and they told me to take a VTO. I inquired what is VOT? Voluntary Time Off. WTH. Why should I take a VTO for their failure to send me equipment needed to complete and do the job? And that it what led me to this website. I said there must be something going on with this CORPORATION, so I researched them on the internet, and found this information about this law suit. Unbelievable. Needless to say; I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING VTO.