Teleperformance or CallTech Communications — Teleperformance Class Action Lawsuit
Telelperformance or TPUSA (and CallTech Communications-which is not part of Teleperformance) has been ripping off its employees by not paying them for all the hours worked. For example, Teleperformance (TP) requires its employees to show up early to find a workstation and then log on to their system, of course without being paid for that time. Then during the shift, TP logs employees off their system for many different reasons and when an employees is logged out of the system, they are not paid for the time that they are logged out. In addition to these ways of not paying wages and/or overtime for the off-the-clock work, TP delays payments of wages and also shorts the paychecks for unexplained reasons. This company is ripping its own employees in many ways every day.
Several employees (both current and former) have filed a class action lawsuit against Teleperformance (and CallTech) to recover unpaid wages and overtime. You can read about and join the lawsuit at: http://www.tpclassaction.com
More Teleperformance or CallTech Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Teleperformance (TPUSA & CallTech) - Unpaid Wages & Overtime Lawsuit Against Teleperformance
- Teleperformance - improper work site!
- Teleperformance Usa - Teleperformance USA located in Ogden Utah is by far the worst place I ever worked in my life
- Teleperformance Usa - missing wages
- Teleperformance - chronic illness
- TelePerformance.com - employees salary related
- Teleperformance - service
- Teleperformance - recruitment and e.r.
- Teleperformance - Incompetence
- Teleperformance - schengen visa services