Menu
Teleperformance Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Teleperformance
reviews & complaints

www.teleperformance.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 75 Reviews

Teleperformance Complaints Summary

5 Resolved
70 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Teleperformance with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Teleperformance has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Teleperformance. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Teleperformance reviews & complaints 75

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Teleperformance reviews & complaints

9:44 am EDT

Teleperformance Harc / manager Mexena Walkenndy

I want to report a complain about a manager he has had many complains about many of us that we are new I can't imagine the people that have been working there I feel assaulted by that manager he is always being so sarcastic and always watching our next move to see what he can do to fire us he is not a manager that you can explain things to without being sarcastic. I really hope something gets done

Desired outcome: Remove him as my Manager

2:46 am EDT

Teleperformance Relieving letter

Hello,
My name is Rani komal, employee id [protected]. I am just frustrated with the behaviour of teleperformance and their employees . when i was working over their they were used to harrash me always . whenever going to share my problem to the TL and BHR they always saying we can not do anything . TL Rohit shared many rumours about my character and used to say many bad words . After not being the member of TP as well are not releasing my relieving letter. He had not mentioned in the records that i have already submitted the asset of company . Now when ever i am trying to contact them they are disconnecting my calls and not giving the reply of my mails . I am that much frustrated thag i ll commit suicide and write on social media that BHR Varsha, TL Rohit and AM awbnish bhadhuria are the responsible of this .

M
8:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Teleperformance Incorrect wages, unpaid salary, unpaid hours worked

I have been paid incorrect pay rate, haven't been paid correct hours I have worked since my first day May 24th! I was told to log in everday for training and nested and production 10-15 minutes earlier and was never paid for it! Was told payrate is $16 but never got more than $14.5 an hour leaving a big difference in my paychecks and causing them to be always short! PS everything is documented! Calls, emails everything! Names, time stamps of supervisors, hr, trainers all of it

Desired outcome: Pay me my money back

E
9:30 am EDT

Teleperformance F&F

Respected Sir/Ma'am

I am an Ex- Employee From Teleperformance.

I have worked with Teleperformance from 12 September 2020 till December 12 2020, that is 4 Months.

I have tried to contact on many occasions but no one is taking any calls or replying my mails, as for i haven't received my Relieving Letter and Salary slip i tried to contact .
My Process was (Walmart Canada) (Customer care Voice Process)
Location (Gurgaon)

This is a humble request Please Do help me with my Relieving letter and Salary Slip

Thanking You,

Desired outcome: Please do help me with my F&F and my reliving letter and Salary slip

C
12:37 am EDT

Teleperformance comcast mangement

inappropriate documentation for agents and supervisors mostly for autogap. we are all onsite and still get introuble

Desired outcome: removal of docuemntation for auto gap

2:45 am EST

Teleperformance Salary settlement | Vennu Diwakar

I am sending many many many days 2 months mail but still now not resolved. Not response my mails and calls. Management some one persons blocking mails my calls. Me and many employee facing problems. Management team gaming to employee and employee family. My family depends on me. I am sending many email ceo and ceo also not responses. This is fake company dont joining this company. Employee some salary money taken every month 3k this money distribution management team.. This is really...

Salary Settlement | Vennu Diwakar
Dear Sir/Madam,
Company not showing job.Company asking resignation letter. My salary ep balance leaves balance ep num uan. I am asking very think also before resignation letter. My condition management okay after I am resignation letter.. Now no one response...

Requesting kindly help me already many days I am sending mail but still now not resolved... Pls this money help to my family I am so requesting..

I am Vennu Diwakar my emp id no [protected]. I am requesting. My salary 2 months balance and my leaves 6.5 balance. EPF (UAN Num) please request provide. bcz I am coming to Visakhapatnam to Indore. Please help me this amount helpful to my family so I am requesting.. Bcz my family depending on me please helpful understand my problem..
Thanks you Sir/Madam,
+[protected]

View 0 more photos
2:40 pm EST

Teleperformance I'm complaining about bad hiring in Mexico Zacatecas

just sent the last email i sent to

Lattins co
13:23 (hace 3 minutos)
para Eros

thanks for blocking me or even worst for nobody 's answering me or lighting me out, sorry clapback by this way is just that i want to know about this awkward i'm having on´with i just want to get along .
First of all, the filter you sent me into, was so rude, can't even say how ...being ignored
Well in short, that's the awkward stuff that made me plunge out of the meet missmatching the process to usher in
after that someone call me and and a big gap of concern ...now doubtedly believe to be an asset for you services, i see stumble this topic to be hired due my English; Well being all from this end dismissing me from you Jose Manuel Perez Trujillo LI.L.EX
HIRING MEETING BY ZOOM
O9/03/2021

3:02 am EST

Teleperformance Employee

Dear Sir/Madam,
Company not showing job. Company asking resignation letter. I am asking very thing before resignation letter, my condition management okay after I am resignation letter. Now no one response...

I am Vennu Diwakar My EMP ID No [protected]. I am requesting my final settle (F&F) balance and my salary 1 months balance and my leaves 6.5 balance. EPF (UAN num) please request provide. Because I am coming to Visakhapatnam to Indore. Please help me my final settle (F&F) balance this amount helpful to my family so I am requesting. Because my family depending on me, please helpful understand my problem.
+[protected].

Desired outcome: INDIA INDORE MP

View 0 more photos

i am sending many many many days 2 months Mail but still now not resolved.not response my mails and calls.management some one persons blocking mails my calls.me and many employee facing problems.management team gaming to employee and employee family.my family depends on me.i am sending many mail ceo and ceo also not respones.this is fake company dont joining this company.employee some salary money taken very month 3k this money distribution management team..this is really...

Salary Settlement | Vennu Diwakar
Dear Sir/Madam,
company not showing job.company asking resignation letter. my salary EP balance leaves balance EP num UAN.i am asking very think also before resignation letter. my condition management okay after i am resignation letter.. Now no one response...

Requesting Kindly help Me already many days i am sending Mail but still now not resolved...Pls this money help to my family i am so Requesting..

i am Vennu Diwakar My Emp id No 300000000024247.i am requesting. My salary 2 months balance and my leaves 6.5 balance. EPF(UAN Num) please request provide.bcz i am coming to Visakhapatnam to Indore.please help me This amount helpful to My family so i am requesting..bcz My family depending on me please helpful understand My problem..
Thanks you Sir/Madam,
+918520819003

3:40 pm EDT

Teleperformance unethical behavior

LaPaaris Mallory has a very bad attitude. It's hard to even ask her a question without her giving off a smart remark. she is a trainer for Teleperformance and is in Eastern time.

Desired outcome: suspension

M
9:23 pm EST

Teleperformance Am complaining against one of the employee of kolkata cente

He is abusing me in office hours, right now he is continuesly torturing me mentally

Desired outcome: Please take a necessary step

A
12:49 pm EST

Teleperformance My pay mgmt.team

Have not received pay from 12/22/2020 split pay with bank and wisely card bank deposit ok wisely is floating around somewhere no one has a clue I am ill that is why I had to quit my hr rep is rude and racist please help me get my monies thank you she said for me not to call anymore I have lost my patience with her and the entire staff no willingness to help call center mgr is on vacation I was told no one else can help only hr and she keeps giving me the runaround I realize it's the holiday but I truly need mine

Desired outcome: My pay I worked for

C
10:30 am EST

Teleperformance Discrimination

I started work in 2020 when I was hired way back in June of 2019. I had to wait until next June of 2020. (See how long that is to wait to work?!) When hired, I went through my training and they did not pay me. I had to wait until I even got paid to pay my internet provider to come back. They fired me before I could even do so. I still have all correspondence with Chrystal and other managers on file. They never stated why I was let go when it was their fault to deal with. I have been in a bind since and they don't care. I have a disability and I submitted everything that was asked of me to later receive a phone call stating I was essentially fired. This sounds like discrimination and so much more.

Desired outcome: Speak with someone asap

K
12:15 am EDT

Teleperformance Incompetence

I was hired and was instructed to have training for 3 weeks starting on October 5th 8 am. I was never given a link on were to go for the training that was told would be completed from home. Prior to that Monday, I continued to call and email with no response back. No one let me know who my trainer was and I was advised to get in contact with a person that I was never given information about. My email address to get in contact back with me is [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@hotmail.com
Phone number [protected] or [protected]

10:59 pm EST

Teleperformance medicaid

I am currently employed at tp. Coworkers are awesome and helpful. Provides good pay and flexibility when you have appointments or emergencies. Bullying by supervisors is very stressful. Commitment, dedication, and reliability is very important I believe. My supervisor and higher authorities have been targetting me. I had an issue with a call which I admit I didnt service due to my anxiety. I made an honest mistake when calling a member and forgot to go ready. For that I got a final. I defended myself and ever since they have been trying to find a way to fire me. Supervisors favorite and allow people to get away with long breaks. Long lunches snd are allowed to leave without consequences. Points are deducted just because they have friendships. I have been feeling targetted and have been feeling harassed. I love my job and what I do. I have 1.75 points. I always make up my time and am dedicated to the company. They make it hard on us when we are not liked because of how we stand up for ourselves. I fear retaliation as I have felt harrased and targetted.

12:23 pm EST

Teleperformance fired even tho I was not at the 6 point mark/ harassed constantly by my manager

On jan 3 2020 I logged into to work as I am a work from home agent. My boss then told me to go into coaching and called me on my personal cell phone to tell me they were letting me go per there attendance compliance and that I hadnt reached the 85% and was at 82% for the month and only at 5.75 points. I have reviewed your handbook and no where in there does it say anything about being fired for not being at compliance, it says if you go above 6 points when I brought this to my boss's attention she told me that they dont havent to go by the handbook all the time and that they can modify rules whenever they need to for production. I told her if that was the case then they need to update the handbook and everytime it happens and give a new one out so we know the new rules. She stated they do not have to do this either. So baiscally I was fired for 3% but I know other agents in this center and can provide you with there names to check and see that they are over 6 points. My boss has had it out for me since I spoke up becasue she was always looking for a way to fire me. They didnt tell me for 3 months that I didnt qualify for fmla anymore as I have a child with an illness that is ongoing. I feel like this was planned. Further more this center is the most horrible place you have. The center manager greg von arx has slept with supervisors under his command and caused her and her husband to fight on company property and when the hr person aaron and center manager john shilling asked him about it he lied to them and told them no. Althought there is also proof of this I have as well. Messages he sent to her and she sent to him. Greg also would drink on company property when he went to visit her at night when she worked. He also smoked weed and drank with his reps. I dont think that upholds the standards you guys say you have for working with this company, further more the woman he was sleeping with was fired and then came back and is now working there again. I believe he used the fact that I know about this to give my boss the go a head to fire me. I have a copy of the handbook since they wouldnt give us one to keep as well which you have to when you employee someone. There were so many rules that are not followed buy this company. You have a center manager who was drinking on the property and sleeping with people in the center causing issues and it was over-looked by management and hr and they knew what was going on as everyone in the center did as well. Hr if you call them takes forever to call you back about fixing issues or when you file complaints or feel like you are being mistreated. When I called my hr at this center he took months to call me back and didnt until I emailed him that I would contact his boss instead. He did nothing to help me and made me feel like everything that was going on was my fault. I want you to know that I consider this a grave grievence and will be posting on social media sites the proof I have about the center manager in this company and also hiring a lawyer as well as filing for unemployment. I cannot believe you would treat someone who worked hard for your company the first 3 years I was with them like this when my daughter became sick. I had nothing to protect me and the hr and my boss did nothing to try to help me and instead they harrassed me when I was off the clock by sending messages to my personal cel phone and had a vendetta to get me fired. This is how you show you value your employees? Hopefully someone at the corporate level will call me back to work this out and give me a email where I can send all the proof I have to them so I can get my job back for wrongful termination before I get my lawyer to take this company to court.

Yours
Jamie murphy
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Read full review of Teleperformance and 1 comment
1 comment
L
Lashon Roberts (Lashon G)
, US
Jan 21, 2023 2:07 am EST

Terminated me without notice and no good reason at all. I had to care for my grandchildren in an emergency situation. I tried to communicate with them as best as I could. They terminated because they thought I was a no show which I had proof that I wasn’t but because they fail to communicate other than emails at the time it was passed over and I was terminated.

10:25 am EST

Teleperformance co workers harassing me about work

I work for healthnet account. My co workers have been talking about me and harrassimg me about the calls I take. I try to assist everyone on my calls but they are not taking any calls which leave them to loud talk and make jokes while i'm on the phone. I'm constantly telly them and the supervisor I can't hear provider on the line. Plus they are are talking about my smell. I don't have one and I take baths.. It's getting to the point where i'm crying on my calls because they talk about me like a dog and I don't bother no one. I tried talking to my supervisor about it but they just say ok and do they same thing as her co workers.. I need this job.. This was my dream job but since they ppl make feel like I shouldnt come to work.. What should I do

V
4:35 am EST

Teleperformance employees salary related

Sir i am vinod singh rathore from flipkart process emp.code
Emp it tpflex19.3399033
indore india
I place on the basis of bound of 3 month contrect
After over our contrect our manager say to clearance I have done my clearance my clearance done on 28 November on the commitment of our manager
Then our all friends have received salry on 2nd desm.
But now we have not received our salary.
We also complant our senior payroll
Also emp.care
All say we are doing process but we have not received any update emp.care is say you will received salry approx 1st janvary

Sir what is our mistake
Pls ask
We are wrong
Pls reply we done clernce on any coment of our senior
Tp is very bed exprence company
Very poor
Pls help us we have no money and no job

8:49 pm EST

Teleperformance Enterprise car sales

Tonya Randolph is a supervisor for Enterprise car rentals who shows partially to certain employees by accepting bribes. She permits Antonia Daniels to wear clothing that's strictly prohibited against TP policies and permits her to bully and intimidate other employees only because she rides to and from work with Antonia Daniels which is a conflict of interest.

S
1:11 am EDT

Teleperformance esic benefits

Hi,
My emp id is 2884813 and my name is Shailendra kharwar i am working in Tele performance in Indore

Last night there was some health issue of my father it was a critical condition when i reached to hospital with my father they told me that we are not receiving your contribution and denay for the treatment when i call to TP no one receive my call
Now i am waiting for HR or Payrol from last 2 hrs no one is here think about it i am suffering because of your worst servicess

My ESIC card no. Is:-[protected]

You are deducting payment but not giving to the ESIC that was the word of Hospital

A
5:33 am EDT

Teleperformance harassment, illegal termination

I am anureet Kaur working in teleperformance global service Pvt LTD, having it's office at plot no. 408, udyog vihar, phase 3, gurgoan- 1220016.
This regards to my illegal termination which was not right and planned.
I am new for the company and not aware about the dirty politics which was played with me and other members also. It was agreed in the meeting that you will take action against the involved members but I don't see this was done in right way as they all are equally responsible.
I dont think any action taken on them and they are working as normal so please can you brief me why the company terminate only me why not the other members.
And on our floor there are password shares, usernames and personal data which is against the policy of the company, so why not take action on all of them.
And Mentally and Sexually Harrassed With Me Amit Sharma (head of department for countrywide process) called me to the cabin and said that I will save your job but what will I get in return.
 Why did the action not happen when I had sexual harassment in the cabin?

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Teleperformance contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Teleperformance?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Teleperformance Customer Service. Initial Teleperformance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Teleperformance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Teleperformance. Discuss the issues you have had with Teleperformance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.