Having problems with Teleperformance?

Teleperformance Customer Service Contacts

21, rue Balzac
Paris
France - 75008

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Teleperformance Customer Service. Initial Teleperformance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Teleperformance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Teleperformance. Discuss the issues you have had with Teleperformance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

B

Teleperformance Usa — Teleperformance USA located in Ogden Utah is by far the worst place I ever worked in my life

Teleperformance USA located in Ogden Utah is by far the worst place I ever worked in my life. They lure you...

U

Teleperformance — improper work site!

It's a true shame how unfair some establishments are! I worked at teleperformace for two yrs and loved my...

teleperformanceusahardship withdrawl of 401k

I was needing a partial 401 k withdrawl for legal purposes. was being sued for medical bills in my now deceased father, and i was trying to give a partial payment to the lawyers, so i wouldnt get a lien on the house, , i was denied, , had the bills inmy name and my fathers, called the company that does maintain the 401k, was told that I would have to quit my job to get my 401 k. even though i only wanted partial.

D

Teleperformance (TPUSA & CallTech) — Unpaid Wages & Overtime Lawsuit Against Teleperformance

A group of Teleperformance employees have filed lawsuit against Teleperformance alleging that Teleperformance...

K

Teleperformance or CallTech Communications — Teleperformance Class Action Lawsuit

Telelperformance or TPUSA (and CallTech Communications-which is not part of Teleperformance) has been ripping...