Menu
CB Business and Industrial Teleperformance 777 N Twin Creek Dr, Killeen, TX, 76543, US
Teleperformance company logo
Teleperformance
reviews & complaints
Teleperformance company logo

Teleperformance

777 N Twin Creek Dr, Killeen, TX, 76543, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
3 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Sun
J
11:40 pm EST

Teleperformance - Unprofessional hiring experience

I was originally hired back in August for a campaign that was cancelled. Since them I have been "tossed" around. The recruiters have changed on me without receiving the correct contact information for them. and most of the time I don't know that they have changed. Once I finally get the correct email address I send a message explaining what's going on and that no one has given me any information about the campaign I am hired to do. (Right now its the HCSC campaign but I haven't been about to start training because like I said no one has given me any information about it.) I have passed the tech check, drug test, and background check. HR voicemail for Killeen is currently full and I haven't received a call back. I have emailed multiple people, called HR and the CARES team (with no answer), and I have even reached out on social media.

Desired outcome: I either want a more professional recruiter/trainer with some answers or a check for the time I have put in. (Which is about three hours total)

R
8:49 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Teleperformance - Enterprise car sales

Tonya Randolph is a supervisor for Enterprise car rentals who shows partially to certain employees by accepting bribes. She permits Antonia Daniels to wear clothing that's strictly prohibited against TP policies and permits her to bully and intimidate other employees only because she rides to and from work with Antonia Daniels which is a conflict of interest.

C
1:23 pm EST

Teleperformance - Chronic illness

I have a severe chronic illnesses. One day while at work my illness began to both me very Michu. I explained to one of the supervisors what was going on and she advised me that my health was most important and that if I needed to go home to just let her know. So I decided that I could not bare the pain (in my kidneys) any longer and decided to let the one supervisor know I was going to be leaving work to head to the hospital. On my way out, another supervisor or what they call "Sme" approached me and said "oh you're leaving? Is it your condition ? Well let your friend drive you to the hospital so you don't pee on yourself in the car." She began to laugh as if it were funny, and I upset because this was a serious matter and she thought it was ok to make a joke out of my chronic illness. Can someone help me go about this? There are people who can testify to her saying this, what more can be done?

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer