Menu
Teleperformance Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Teleperformance
reviews and complaints

www.teleperformance.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 76 Reviews

How responsive is Teleperformance's customer service?

5 Resolved
71 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Teleperformance handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Teleperformance and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Teleperformance has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Teleperformance reviews and complaints 76

Sort by:

Newest Teleperformance reviews and complaints

8:42 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Teleperformance Late log out mentally harassment no fox week off

I would like to tell that I have been working here for about 1.5 years, earlier it was fine here. But here ever since the old TL has changed, it is doing its own thing, now I don't even realize that it is the beginning of the month or the end of the month, sometimes it calls early and leaves late, there is no fixed time and now the billing has been going on for a few months. He keeps taking week's leave every month saying that he is worried about losses, he says that he has less agents and because of this the agents have also left him out of this company, he keeps Harassment everyone even though I am very upset and am leaving the job. He is not giving me leave, even after I have had a lot of leave, he is not giving me leave. BHR teams not doing there work with employees fellings they support only TL

Emp id - 681042

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Teleperformance representatives only. If you are affiliated with Teleperformance, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
1:52 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Teleperformance HR cursory investigation, favortism creating bias, defamation of character

I was employed on 4/17/2023. I entered production late June. I achieved top 25 on two occasions and missed scheduling/adherence gatekeeper for bonus by 2% due to my Supervisor providing misinformation and overall lack of concern. I worked really hard to exceed KPI’s and detractor calls were ‘kudos’d’ out to reflect that I provided all QA monitoring expectations on all calls. I was authentic and provided exceptional client experiences which lead to my promotion to SCA (Agent support) late September, I started training in that role for approximately 2 days before being pulled for Product Ready Trainer. Another promotion, late September. I was advised as a PRT that I would provide assistance to the Trainer and teach 1 module a week. I was given a crash course on how to access the syllabus, how to format power point for daily activities and an overview of my expectations as it relates to administrative and HR protocol. Approximately 9/29 I was advised that I would be acting in the Trainer capacity as there had been a staffing change due to another Trainer being let go. It was very challenging but I persevered taking my laptop home to overview the modules so I would be competent to facilitate the class. Luckily for me, the 3 months of client calls prepared me to effectively train a group of 21. I only experienced one HR related issue on 10/07 a concern of a trainee regarding bullying/discrimination. I reported the details to my Supervisor and wrote a statement. I was directed to do a seat moving exercise to eliminate possibility of bullying. The class continued without any interruptions and I honestly could not have asked for a better group of individuals to have experienced the transition to Trainer with having had no previous experience, thorough training or access to necessary tools. I applied for a Supervisor role, mainly because I missed being on the production floor and also because I felt I would make the best impact there. I was offered and accepted the Supervisor role on 10/09, to start on 10/16 and provided an extension to complete the last 2 days of training ending 10/18. On 10/09, I approached my old supervisor from when I was an agent to confirm he would be training me in which he responded that ‘he would help me’, I really didn’t take him seriously and just laughed it off. On or about 10/16, I approached my old supervisor again to confirm that he was training me and he responded that he did not want to repeat himself so he would train me when I had access to me tools which I had confirmed takes 2 weeks. As an agent I was self sufficient so I was able to limit my interactions with this supervisor as he was combative, not knowledgeable, loud and had the tendency to be rude. He also did not show empathy or active listening skills which added to the overall stress and anxiety of the position itself, with me and several other agents. I found that, as I have PTSD, using alternative methods or communication such as Skype and Outlook and/or utilizing knowledgeable sources/intranet resources and tools allowed me to eliminate any unnecessary interactions and manage my overall mental health and well being. I remained cordial and did participate in small chit chat as I did not dislike this Supervisor, I simply didn’t care for his managerial style. When transitioning the trainees to the next phase of OJT, drama inside regarding the incident I reported on 10/09 on behalf of the trainee. To cease any unprofessionalism I had a professional expectation setting with the remaining 20 individuals (the lowest attrition amongst tenured Trainers). I had a one-on-one accompanied by a Supervisor regarding professionalism surrounding the trainee asking another trainer aggressively about details regarding a confidential conversation had with me. I followed with a statement on 10/19 as requested. I returned to the production floor as Supervisor on 10/19. On 10/19, I conducted a Getting To Know You Meeting with my assigned agents. I discussed being a mental health advocate and made my agents aware that they were appreciated, I also emphasized the call flow, metrics, coaching tactics and implementing empathy, restating client concern, fully educating and providing all possible options/resolutions/next best steps and skills I used for better client/agent experience. I stated that I worked at least 15 hrs as an agent and expressed my flexibility to work on off days as precious supervisors did not want to work outside of 9-5/6 hours or make themselves available for OT or make up hours and I also provided them with alternative options for negative interactions with current Supervisor as that was a consistent area of opportunity as it relates to agent concerns regarding their work environment setting the professional expectation that unprofessionalism would be addressed regarding my agents should it be witnessed by me. Shortly after, an agent brought a concern regarding the current Supervisor making an inappropriate comment regarding her wearing a waist trainer expressing that it made her uncomfortable and embarrass and sharing that it was said in front of other agents. Due to my previous experience with HR I advised the agent that she should reach out to HR and also advised that I was not sure that I had an obligation to report in my new Supervisor role. When she expressed that she did not know (about contacting HR) for fear of not wanting to rock the boat and retaliation, I consoled her by stating that I understood and that all too often women/black women were not protected in these types of environments and assured her that HR was in place so that she was not retaliated against. I continued the rest of my day by utilizing other resources to obtain agent stated, monitor detractor survey calls, begin putting agent profiles together to better understand area of opportunity, speaking with WFM to gain an understanding of scheduling/adherence expectation and working with my assigned SCA to format a daily strategy. I expected to have a group of new agents approximately the same time I would have access to my tools and out of a desire to be best prepared and have an effective operating Team system I worked around my previous supervisors disinterest in training me using all other available avenues. On 10/21, I came in on my day off for an agent to make up time for adherence and to read the employee handbook at which point I learned that I had an obligation to report the incident brought to me by the agent on 10/19. On 10/20, I came in on my day off to work on things I would be too preoccupied to work on during regular shift hours, I was pulled for an HR interview regarding the events of 10/18. I was released after being interrogated about any actions or inactions and advised that there was no wrongdoing on my behalf and that my position was not in question. I contacted my previous Training Supervisor to ensure that it was an applicable concern as it related to protocol in which she confirmed and advised that letsconnect would not be the appropriate party to report to but my new Supervisor would be. On 10/23 at approximately 11 am, the next contact with my new Supervisor. I discussed some negative interactions I witnessed between agents and my old Supervisor also providing her with some of my own experiences and things I witnessed over the course of my 3 months as an agent as well as concerns from other agents regarding ‘hostile/toxic’ work environment and the concern of the agent brought to me on 10/19. I attempted the soft approach with all of my concerns also concerned about not rocking the boat as I was in a new position as well as understanding that my new Supervisor and old Supervisor appeared to be friendly. In addition to that there is an overall appearance of favoritism and bias in favor of my old Supervisor when I was an agent. My new Supervisor stated that agents were manipulative, that I suffered from ‘New Supervisor Syndrome’ and implied that I did not have the ability to separate my peer experience from being a Supervisor, implied that I was siding with agents because we were just peers, generally devalued my overall concerns while simultaneously confirming performance evaluations of my previous Supervisor outlining the same behaviors, asked me why I didn’t like my previous supervisor and defending the scenarios of neglect of agents by not providing support/abusive-bullying-intimidating tone used when speaking to agents/refusal to use active listening skills when agents are addressing client concerns which increased AHT and overall agent frustration/not providing clarification-path reference-next steps when agents are unsure or finding it difficult to understand too call driver topics/providing wrong or misinformation stating that she could not determine the level of one’s active listening and that Supervisors don’t give answers. She did state that she would address the inappropriate comment of sexual nature advising that it was unprofessional. My new Supervisor did not address the concern on 10/23, 10/24 or 10/25. On 10/25, the agent who brought the concern to me went into a special meeting with my new Supervisor at approx. 2pm. At approximately 2:45 my new Supervisor Skyped me asking which agents were in my Get To Know You Meeting. I accessed the Excel spreadsheet I formatted and pulled the name of the agents and also advising that there were also 2 SCA’s that were present in the meeting. She instructed me to send the agents. Approximately 5 of 7 of the agents were not present and I did not instruct my SCA’s to attend her meeting as she only indicated agents. I advised the 5 agents present to go unavailable. Approximately 20/25 minutes later my new Supervisor Skype messaged me to meet her in her office. I waited for her for approximately 10 as she spoke with a Supervisor from another department. This Supervisor, my new Supervisor and my old Supervisor also give the appearance to be friendly. The rumor on the call center floor is that the Supervisor from the other department and my old Supervisor date (and had in the past according to employees who worked there 2 years ago when they were both in the Consumer Vehicle Lending department). The 3 of us met for the meeting my new Supervisor called. My new Supervisor begin to question me about what I discussed in my Getting To Know You meeting, specifically related to what I said about overtime and my saying something to the effect of ‘sleeping with a *slur word* for money and something to the effect of my telling my new agents to ‘not talk to Reggie’, advising me that some of the team did not want to transition under me. I ofcourse denied that I had not said anything to that effect and nothing that could have been taken out of context to support what was said that I said. I stated to her that I did not recall saying the *slur word* and that I wouldn’t say that, I advised that I said that my children were grown, that I did not ‘have anybody at home’ so I wasn’t laying up with no man’ only in the context that I had plenty of free time and would be flexible and available for OT and makeup time and basically my agent need only request and communicate their need, and that I set the professionalism expectation as a way to diminish the negative interactions that witnessed by me, experienced by me and was several other agents concerns. I also stated that I had come to her with the concern and I did not tell any anyone to not talk to anyone. I stated what I preferred only in the context of professionalism from my agents being the intention and making them aware of my expectation as it related to cursing, boisterous acts of frustration or anger which can be distracting to other agents/co-workers. She asked me what was my issue with my previous Supervisor and I stated that I did not have an issue with my previous Supervisor. She stated that I was creating a bias by telling agents to not talk to a specific person and I again, clarified what I said in which context I stated it. She asked me if I see anything wrong with what I said and I stated that I could have possibly not over shared about my ‘not laying up with no man’ also stating that it was not to be taken in the same context of what It was stated that I said. She stated that everyone was saying that I said the same thing and I asked her had she talked to my SCA (my other SCA was only there for a smal portion of the Getting To Know You Meeting), she stated that I did not send her over and she stated that she told me to send my agents. I responded that I was under the impression that SCAs were not regarded the same as agents and advised I just learned that OJT coaches were also regarded as agents, that I had only been employed for 7 months. She stated she would speak with my other SCA. She then went into 1 of the agents making the accusation that instead of her coming to me, I actually went to her inquiring about the inappropriate comment-that I attempted to coerce her to go to HR, and I stated that ‘black women need to stick together’. I responded with telling my new Supervisor that I brought the concern to her under a soft approach on 10/23 not even wanting to provide names of the involved but just so that it would be on record, that she directed me to provide the names and I recalled the events as they were provided to me by the agent who brought the concern to me on 10/19. I also asked how would I know about the inappropriate comment unless the agent told me about it because I was not around at the time the alleged comment was made and that badge logs and systems could confirm that. I told her that when I brought the concern to her on 10/23 that I also stated that I was reporting the incident because I did not want to responsible for not following protocol should the incident occur again and I also stated that the alleged maker of the inappropriate comment made another inappropriate comment on 10/24 regarding a song that was playing on the loudspeaker likening it to a sex scene and a popular movie in the presence of at least 3 individuals not including myself and that this was not the 1st or 2nd occasion that my old Supervisor had made inappropriate comments of a sexual nature as I worked directly under him for 3 months. She stated that she was going to talk back to the agent and as we were talking that agent knocked on her door. She was asked about her saying that I approached her and the way that I came to know about the inappropriate comment and the agent retracted her story stating that it happened the way I explained but she wasn’t embarrassed or uncomfortable and that she did not want to get ‘Reggie’ in trouble. She also did not have a response for when I asked her what I said about the black woman comment. My new Supervisor restated that the agent wasn’t uncomfortable and the agent said that if she were that she would have told ‘Reggie’ to which new Supervisor stated ‘okay’ then begin to differentiate the difference in inappropriate comments made about a waist trainer and a scenario involving a ‘bra’. The agent dismissed herself. My new Supervisor followed by asking about the ‘black women sticking together and I clarified that I stated ‘all too often women/black women were not protected in these types of environments’ which she stated was a violation of Title 4 also advising that it was not in the employee handbook. I asked her to clarify what Title 4 was and how it related to my statement, which she did not provide me with any. She told me that due to my unprofessionalism I was being demoted, that because I did not have my tools that she was rescinding my offer. I asked if there was anything I could do, restated the context any my motivations for everything I had done so far, I pointed out that I had no professionalism communications and that I just completed an approximately 3 week Training class not having any professionalism issues and that my overall desire, communication style nor intentions had changed. She stated that she hired me because she felt that I was professional but she was disappointed, that she had spoken so greatly about me to her Upper Management just to have to inform them about my demotion. I again asked her to clarify where I erred in professionalism and how I violated Title 4. She expressed that she was exhausted with the whole process and she had other things to do. As we talked, the other Supervisor did chime in and spoke about how me being a peer and now a Supervisor caused me to be bias toward my current Supervisor and agreed with my new Supervisor as it related to my old Supervisor being unprofessional and negatively dealing with agents on the floor, but responded that ‘Reggie is Reggie’. My new supervisor also shared that my old Supervisor, Reggie, has had several professionalism expectations set for him and that those were being addressed also stating that she could not provide me details. During the conversation I also provided motives for 2 specific agents for misrepresenting what I said and defaming my character, their main motivation was not wanting to be moved teams. My new Supervisor advised me that the rescinding of my Supervisor role would remain and advised that I would be going back to Agent status. I feeling overwhelmed, disappointed and defeated asked to have my 8am-6:45pm Monday-Thursday schedule reinstated and she stated that that would not be a problem. I excused myself, leaving my new Supervisor and the Supervisor from the other department. I sat at my new desk humiliated for a moment then went to go smoke a cigarette. I don’t recall if it was when I was going to smoke or after I came back when I saw my old Supervisor, the other Supervisor and the agent enter the new Supervisors office. When I came back from smoking I approached my new Supervisor and asked if I could leave for the rest of the day and take the next day off using my PTO for mental health reasons. She approved and instructed me to send her an email so that she didn’t forget. It was approximately 2.5 hrs before the end of my shift. After I got off I contacted one of the SCAs from my old team to blow off some steam and she advised me that the agent had also mentioned the inappropriate comment to her expressing that it was embarrassing and made her uncomfortable and asking her what she should do in a detractor coaching session with the agent. The SCA stated that the agent said it in the presence of a training SCA and if I needed her to confirm that information to my new Supervisor that she could do so but she was hesitant to because she had brought concerns of her own to the new Supervisor regarding my old Supervisor and they were never addressed. We continued to talk and just let off work related steam. The following day, 10/26 while on PTO for notated mental health reason, I asked her for contact information for higher leadership which she provided me, she also sent screenshots of Skye conversations with the agent that outlined that the incident occurred, that the agent also brought the concern to her and also exposing that the agent lord to my new Supervisor without my request. I contacted Upper Management via text just asking that they reach out because I felt that the bias, favoritism, retaliation and certain ethical issues that I witnessed over the 5 days of my being Supervisor that effected the call center and the contract as a whole. In 2 hours, I received a call from the Site Leader (who also appeared to be apart of the same friend group as my new, old and the other Supervisor), informing me that I was ‘suspended indefinitely’ pending the 1st HR issue being investigated. I argued that I had spoken with HR in an interview on 10/20 at which time I was told that I had no additional issues and that my job was not in question, a meeting that she was also witness to. She continued by advising me that my Demotion Statement submitted to HR was being reviewed and she asked me if I contacted the client. I advised her that I had contacting Mr. Smith because I did not trust anyone in the facility to address my concern without bias including her, that there was no HR personnel and had not been for quite sometime and my previous experience with HR was overwhelming, most especially my interactions with Ms. Rivera a virtual HR representative. She stated that it was against company policy and I asked her about the open door policy. She then restated that I was suspended at which point I asked her about my pay. She advised that should the investigation conclude I could come back then I would receive back pay for all hours worked. When I asked her a timeframe she stated that she could not provide me a time frame and instructed that I not contact ‘the client’, that I was not allowed on company premises, and that I could speak to her or HR via the letsconnect platform. I sent proof of the defamation and inappropriate comment of sexual nature having taken place to my new Supervisor, I reached out to letsconnect with multiple statements with no acknowledgement of receipt for incidents that occurred between 10/07-10/23 regarding the initial incident and for my own issues, having only recieved acknowledgement for my initial demotion statement on 10/25 having sent approximately 16 statements with additional information, witness statements and developments and not having received a phone call for HR interview to discuss my side and any supporting evidence on my behalf. On 10/30, my new Supervisor contacted me to advise that I was terminated for gross misconduct. Understanding the depth of that statement, I was furious and hurt and I felt that I was being taken advantage of. I advised me now ex Supervisor that I had contacted the EEOC and an employment lawyer and gave my overall discontent with the decision being made. I expressed that it was retaliation and an intimidation tactic as I also expressed in previous HR statements. On 10/30 I also received 2 separate emails from HR one termination letter which included a statement that I contributed to the toxic work place environment and another citing that I violated company policy but also with a statement to advise that my claim was being escalated to Corportate HR to ensure neutrality. I received a call from a Corportate HR representative on 11/02 and upon speaking to her she advised me that the evidence and investigation did not retract my termination and advised that it was because I violated company policy. When I asked what company policy she stated that my receiving the screenshots to clear my name and as evidence of defamation and motive resulting in my demotion that because I received them I violated clean desk policy. I advised that I was not at work since 10/25 and asked how that made me in violation when that information was only to support my claim and the SCA also stated to them that she took the screenshots as protection and proof for herself should she need them and was afraid that they would be deleted. She stated that there was a 0 tolerance policy and due to that and my violating company clean desk policy that I would remain terminated. She did not address any of the inappropriate comment incident or details regarding that, she did not ask me about the unprofessionalism and statements claimed that I made, she did not ask me about motive or any information that would support why any of this happened, she did not reference my profile that did not have any infractions or disciplinary actions. When I addressed my concerns of the alleged maker of the comments still being employed and the agent who maliciously defamed my character despite my outstanding performance and countless accolades/promotions/positive feedback, she stated that she was not going to discuss other employees. I stated to her before releasing the call that I had filed a claim with the EEOC, SC human affairs and had located a lawyer and that there should be a 0 tolerance for bullying, intimidation and retaliation.

I thoroughly enjoyed my role as an agent in the role of Client Service Advocate and learned so many great ways to communicate difficult scenarios with my day to day client interactions that I had a desire for everyone to be successful as well. All in all — I want my job back and I want to reclaim the professional character that I had prior to this domino effect of events. I will be contacting the ACLU and OSHA as well because toxic work environments although not unlawful should not be tolerated. I am a 42 year old woman and I don’t appreciate the message that it sends to all employees that they can neither initiate a protected activity nor participate in one without the possibility of being demoted, harassed, retaliated against and/or terminated. Understanding that Teleperformance is an at-will employer, it does not have the right to strong arm their employees and act unlawfully. As many times as I’ve been the recipient of sexual misconduct in the workplace and have too felt intimidated by the mere thought of reporting it on my own behalf, as a Supervisor I had the obligation to do so per Employee handbook. I almost wish it had happened to me and it was my own report for the trauma and loss that I have endured through this process.

Claimed loss: Lost wages, Emotional and mental distress, emotional damages, punitive damages, defamation of character, workplace retaliation for acting under a protected activity.

Desired outcome: I would like to be reinstated to my Supervisor position.

4:35 pm EDT

Teleperformance Trainer

Currently in a training class with Ms. Kimberly Waddles and I (and many other classmates) are not happy with how she speaks to her class. She catches an attitude if we've missed any tiny detail (there are a ton of things to learn so sometimes things are missed) but I do not appreciate being spoken to like a dumb child because something needs explained. She has some sort of superiority complex and should not be a trainer, at all. Please listen in to her classes, this needs addressed. I promise this won't be the last complaint.

Is Teleperformance legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Teleperformance as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 6% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Teleperformance stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Teleperformance should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Teleperformance earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Teleperformance achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Teleperformance. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Teleperformance has claimed the domain name for teleperformance.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Teleperformance.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

We looked up Teleperformance and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Teleperformance has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 6% of 76 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Teleperformance protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Teleperformance. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
2:34 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Teleperformance - Final pay

I was harassed by a staff asking or notifying me to pay difference of the deduction of my final pay for a headset that as per them I lost or did not return when in fact my supervisor had received it. I let him sign a receipt and provided that to the HR-shared representative to which they did not take me seriously even said they filed a claimed/dispute and...

6:45 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Teleperformance - Invalid termination

10:57 am EDT

Teleperformance Job

I find it funny and unfair how everytime I do overtime my time is adjusted saying I didn't know log out correctly and now my PTO is gone especially when the calls are documented so you can see that the reasoning for the overtime was because of a added call or two.

I also want to state that I love how when I had a minor issue and couldn't get in touch with anyone when I reached out I had people trying to get in touch with me several days later albeit it wasn't needed anymore or a major issue but when I reached out to the same team and people for a major issue dealing with my TL no one got I touch with me not the day of or even days later and I documented everything so I kept track. I feel that this job is sheisty and I can't trust people anymore the way I did when I first started in training as well as ABAY I do not like my work environment anymore and the first opportunity I find with better pay I'm taking it.

3:24 am EDT

Teleperformance Unjustified verbally termination

This is an email regarding my job termination. I have been terminated from my job without any justified reason. The reason which has been given to me is, I have used inappropriate words with leads. I am an ex Kolkata police and I know very well about manners and etiquettes. The only thing which I was unaware of was that, a private company has an illegitimate right to terminate its employees without even letting me give my side of explanation. This is not acceptable as I remember very well and you must have got record of it that I never used any abusive word neither I disrespected her on chat inspite of giving a letter of apology to the hire authority as I was told to do and asking for one chance. I was terminated. If it is about telling something in client's tool then considering me as a fresher the matter could have been ended by giving warning or pointer. I told multiple times that this was not intentional as I had been facing the issue with leads from a long time so when the same thing she also started doing I told her that (Did you learn everything inside your mother's womb, someone must have taught you, right?) I used this line as a PHRASE because she was reluctant to help me. And I did not even know that Almash is a girl, Is it justified to terminate on this particular line? Does this mean that a renowned company like TELEPERFORMANCE does not value freshers or new hires, the only people valued are tenured or who have been associated with the company for long or rather I call it a biasness.

This incident took place on July 22nd and my I'd was blocked on July 26th 1:00 am. Ever since I am unable to log in and after few days I was informed that I have been terminated without even proper notice. The entire CCU is one sided least bothered to listen and take a justified action. Earlier also the same issue I tried to escalate but since I am a fresher, before raising any ticket I thought of talking to the HR head, then also nobody paid any heed to my appeal. Is this how a multinational company is being run. I have been associated with international brands but never faced this issue.

I would also like to add that I have come to know that Almash who was the lead that I had chat with and Ms. Soumita Bhattacharya (From BHR Team) are very good friends infact they are more or less like family to each other that is why this unjust took place with me in order to appease her. I have got the phone call recordings where Ms. Soumita Bhattacharya is literally forcing to accept verbally that I have done something wrong and I was also forced to send an acknowledgement mail to her, instead of asking for an apology mail she asked me to send her acknowledgement mail.

I have a family to feed, this job or any other job for a middle class person is way important. I have lots of expectations and hopes from you as I believe that I will also be getting a chance to prove myself that I did not do anything wrong because of which I could get terminated.

I NEED JUSTICE

With regards

Wasim Khan

[protected]@gmal.com

12:59 am EDT

Teleperformance Recruitment office of tp bacolod and bab team

These guys just waited for me to get separated from the company and not credit my Final Bring a Buddy Bonus worth 10,000 pesos. Particularly in Recruitment office by the name of FRANCIS LONGO. They promised almost 4 times that my Bring a Buddy bonus will be credited to my payout from June first week until I got separated from the company and said it will be credited with my last pay or backpay. But unfortunately it didn't. I am so pissed for this kind of service because I deserve that money as well as the person I referred to apply on teleperformance who is , by the time of the supposed to be the payout of my referal's bonus is also active. They kept telling me they already brought out the concern with the BAB team but nothing happened. Literally, nothing. I suspect they already had the money but was used with some anomalies already. Please hear me out with this.

Desired outcome: Please credit the money to my account because I deserve it. And I expect an apology for this kind of inconvenience. It pisses me off already too much.

T
10:14 pm EDT

Teleperformance Horrible to work for

I worked for Teleperformance since 9/2021. My family members worked for other companies and told me they paid half the amount I paid for myself for medical insurance. Plus they got more paid time off than I did. So I looked for a job and I found one and got it and turned in a 3 week notice with teleperformance. In that time, I was working for the client US Bank. US Bank while I was there was offering bonuses if we worked overtime. My last day there was June 3rd 2021. The bonuses were for the last few days of May and the first second and third of June. So I worked overtime to get the bonuses that US Bank offered. No one told me I would not get the bonuses because I was quitting. I did work during the time of the bonus offers. So after several escalations I received an email telling me that I did not qualify for the bonuses because I no longer work for Teleperformance even though I worked for Teleperformance during the time that the bonuses were offered and worked on the days that made me qualified for the bonuses.

Desired outcome: I want my bonus p

1:46 pm EDT

Teleperformance HR Recruiter

Hello my name is Jahnia Toatley and I am a trainer at Teleperformance work with Bank Of America . On June 27,2023 an incident occurs with my agents where they was talking about a situation and they was headed to lunch but they walked out through the HR area. As they was walking they was being loud I guess and was stopped by HR which was Erica & Jessica I Believe her name is and they got into with them . I was called by a agent to go to HR to see what was going on and so Erica was speaking to me and asking the names of the agents and I was telling them to leave the property because at this point y’all have crossed the lines so I stated I will call Stephanie as I was walking back in the building the recruiter’ Jessica’ stated ‘ that’s why these agent act like this you are so f***** ghetto and that started pointing her finger in my face and wanted to put her hands on me and yes I got mad and she was like ‘ you don’t know who the f*** you talking to or messing with . I was in the office and she contact the site man who is her boyfriend or husband or whatever and he came and was like I want you off my site now and was yelling nasty and rude , I feel that was a racial slur that was made when I didn’t say two words to the lady at all. I don’t want to lose my job I am a great trainer and I love my job and I love the people . I wasn’t rude or nasty to the lady or anything she was very unprofessional and this is her third time saying something to me racism and it not fair at all. I don’t know what will happen now but I don’t want to lose my job.

Desired outcome: I Don’t Want To Lose My Job

6:21 am EDT

Teleperformance HR Hotline keeps you in the dark, company slanders employees

Everything ia fine until you file a formal complaint about a project. Then things spiral down to a hellish nightmare where you're unable to switch project until investigation had concluded. But in the mean time Teleperformance Portugal does not pay out even though on contract. They just systematically bleed you out until you give up.

This is highly unethical and no employee should tolerante this. All this because I was foolish enough to do precisely what was asked of me during the processen of filing the complaint..

They do not care avout cyber security or the policies that should prevent data leaks. It's evangelized but in reality nothing is enforced.

There ought to be a wilde spread investigation on operations and payroll; everything about the company stinks to high hell.

Desired outcome: Pay me the months due and let me go my own way. Several projects wanted to hire me as FLM, but because of this delay I'm not allowed to move forward, and are thrown info debt.

Update by JohnSmithPT
Apr 27, 2023 6:38 am EDT

The sad part of it all; I actually enjoyed working for Teleperformance until this. The structural lack of taking responsibility for their mishaps has left me with a very bittersweet taste indeed. I'm a very competent employee and have served as manager for a wide area of companies, but this is certainly not the way you handle employees complaints.

Update by JohnSmithPT
Apr 27, 2023 6:28 am EDT

Also; they recently detached themselves from a housing facility in Falagueira Amadora not because it is literally gangland, not because locals were firing 9mm small arms fire and selling cocaine and heroin, but BECAUSE THE LEASE CONTRACT ENDED. They deliberately put their own personnel at risk this way.

R
1:52 am EDT

Teleperformance Entire company

We all have to work for a living but in this company you are only a piece on a chess board. People in team leader, supervisors, HR, recruiters; onboarding team they all lack social skills. Fraud company. DONT ACCEPT DONT APPLY DONT GET CLOAE TO THIS AWFUL COMPANY.
Then they offer rooms for those living more than 100kms the moment they can’t find a project or if you failed to pass training on the 1 project they give you, they will terminate you and kick you out on the streets.

You do not have a choice to pick a project, who have no choice they move you around.
I am the moment filling a lawsuit against such fraudulent company with fraudulent employee management positions.
They don’t know how to train how to accomplish a steady and healthy environment.
The lawsuit is not in Portugal because the country is also a corrupted country.
The lawsuit was placed outside of Portugal.
If you are searching for Hell come to TeleNOperformance

Ashamed business, use apartments and people to maneuver money around into their bank account.
Stay away hear me out
If you want to something right in your life do not I repeat do not get close to them you will suffer mentally.
There is no price when it comes to health and mentality stability.
Until the day I die I will inform everybody independently where ever I am that teleperformance is the entrance to full disrespect for a human being.

CORRUPTION AT ITS FULL POWER.
May god bless everybody looking for a job but I rather be homeless and beg for food and help than to provide my soul to Teleperformance.
SELL YOUR SOLD TO THE DEVIL.

Desired outcome: There is no option for a desired outcome

A
4:47 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Teleperformance Recruitment team in observatory cape town

I was invited to come for an assessment and a interview, there after kim or kimmy one of the recruitment ladies were happy and I got added to a group chat then after got an email started that I need to come in on friday the 17 feb 2023 to sign confirmation to start training please keep in mind iv send my cv twice alread. Come in I waited a well then after signing confirmation letter I repeat after signing they came forth to tell me that I have to have matric, first tell me to come in I spend money on a babysitter for my kids then spend more money on travelling to teleperformance in obz and im from schaap kraal ottery to tell me what they couldv told me from the very begining. I felt so be littled on top of that the that was on board was so unprofessional eating lolipops and acting like kids whoooaw but I did not qualify very upseting and very disappointed only heard good things from this company and now that has changed.

Please feel free to email me I would really love to know wth is happening at this place [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: i would appreciate a response

B
4:49 am EST

Teleperformance Recruitment

Feb 13, 2023 One of your recruits called me ([protected]) for an initial interview and he offered me the "non-voice financial account" so I said yes the interview went well and it ends that I will be receiving a call for the final interview. 5:12 Pm same day Final interview started [protected] the interview started with telling my background and after asking about the package I expect I mentioned that yes it was 24k and that was right since this is an agent position, she mentioned that I profiled to TRAVEL VOICE ACCOUNT because I did not meet the criteria for a non-voice financial account that supposedly this should be mentioned during the initial interview but WHY all of my experienced is International Financial Account and I work in Credit Bureau but the Hiring Manager offered me a TRAVEL VOICE account are you guys insulting your applicant? I accept the agent post even though I am a tenured QA and WFM Analyst. Does your recruiter check our RESUME or just call us for the sake of recruitment? it's already 2023 but nothing has changed in your recruiter! This is rude and [censored].

Desired outcome: Make sure your recruiter know they task and make sure you are valuing the applicants tenurity!!!!

5:01 am EST

Teleperformance Terrible employee management & communication

Hello as you can see my the screenshots I have done everything I could to get help. I was in the 3 week training 2 weeks was a teaching training where the trainer clocked us in and out which was CCMS after that I went into nesting after nesting I got kicked out of my CCMS about two weeks of me taking calls for you all I get a phone call from you all saying I hadn’t been to work in three weeks. I have multiple witnesses that can confirm that I was present at work plus when I emailed multiple people multiple times to help with the situation I was told to work without clocking in which is illegal. I was also told to call the help desk while doing that I was told CCMS was down and again when I expressed this to

AMANDA.[protected]@teleperformanceusa.com

I was told to still work without clocking in. My last day of work I had a life or death emergency at my home so I had to leave during this emergency I contacted Amanda and explained the situation and I was told since I hadn’t been to work due to system issues with CCMS I was going to be terminated and told to return my equipment. I have not returned the equipment yet because I have no transportation to go return anything. I was also contacted by Darleen.[protected]@teleperformance.com

Which you can also see the screenshots also saying that the information that was received in training that is prepared by the company has false information. Also ruben.[protected]@cvshealth.com

Was one of the first people I contacted about this issue.

I would also like to praise Ms.Janie for training me and being very helpful during training and helping me figure out who to contact about everything she was the biggest help out of everyone.

Desired outcome: I would love to see those that I contacted held responsible for my wrongful termination. AMANDA.[protected]@teleperformanceusa.comruben.[protected]@cvshealth.com

T
8:17 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Teleperformance Promotion raise not recieved. Withheld 2 weeks pay due the tp system issues

I was smart enough to time my departure so that they didn't owe me a paycheck, BUT I am still fighting to get paid for my promotion raise (which everyone else got $1/hr - but my TL gave me .50 cents/hr) I'm sure it was because I pushed back on stupid rules and called her on things she missed. But the kicker was not being paid for 2 weeks while I was trying to resolve systems issues. During that time I proved it was not anything under my control and that I was finally able to reconnect once they added a step to how I signed on. They call it "Tech LOA" and they get the IT folks to send a report showing the internet being "unstable". It had never been a problem before, and has not been a problem since.-so how can they say it was my fault and not pay me? Because they IGNORE complaints in HR. They send you a form letter, no matter what the issue, and I imagine a lot of people give up.

They already had 1 class action law suit against them. I'd say it's about time for another. They owe me 4 months of a raise I never got AND the 2 week's pay for the "Tech LOA". I am NOT letting this drop, even if I have to take it to small claims court.

DO NO ACCEPT A POSITION AT THIS COMPANY - THEY DO NOT CARE A FLYING FLIP ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES.

Desired outcome: I want the money owed to me for my raise and the 2 weeks they withheld while I was trying to work, but couldn't due to TP System issues.

7:36 pm EST

Teleperformance Payroll

Hi,

I have been working with the fanatics program since a month and there has been a lot of discrepancies in the pay.I had been bringing this to the notice of people concerned but it there is still a lot of difference and I am not paid in full yet..We were told that to complete the training faster we will have to do 9.5 hrs shift..and we're not paid for that..On complaining I was told that will be paid for 7 hrs only and also,for the regular shifts I login for 8.5 hrs and get paid for 7.something hrs..We were told that 2 coffee breaks are paid..This is not fair..I should be paid for the time I am working for.

Desired outcome: Please pay for the hours not paid..My ccms is 4949720

V
11:46 am EST

Teleperformance Harreshment and misbehaving with the employee from hr

I was working with teleperformance in jaipur mansarovar i was being harresed by senior employee and totally i was not capable of doing work properly and sincerely i dont know that in this mnc company people who get hired by the hr get this type of meaningless rude behaviour and mentally harresed because company policies are taught by them later on when the case of rehire candidate comes to them after the f&f was also done then they have started harresing me that you are not eligible for the company and you wont get the opportunity to work with us the name of the hr who told me this words was sonal rajput. She was repeteadly denying was not able to understand my concern atall after wards she transferred me to pankaj sayoran who was not been capable of listening the concernwhy i came here for what purpose archi peters was very rude i dont know what was all going on in the mind of the hr of teleperformance. Please i hardly request you to kindly take necessary action against them.

Desired outcome: Harrashment done by teleperformance hr team

S
7:56 am EST

Teleperformance Teleperformance Lisbon

I have worked in teleperformance in Lisbon for 4 and a half years. The last 2 with a company that deals with health products for diabetes. The company since the beginning have forced me into doing 6 day weeks which they don't pay overtime for because of the way they structure it. They do not care about any complaints because as in my case they just ignore them. This company is notorious for ignoring any issues as the value of the employees is nothing to them. I have spoken with supervisors,hr and everyone who should do something and no one has sorted anything in almost a full year.

Desired outcome: Change of schedule, change of management, apology, removal from the project as requested months ago

Y
12:52 am EST

Teleperformance Teleperformance management and employees

I hate working here because employment here is so bad. They're highly unorganized, they always do this password resets especially when they keep hiring new people, and they treat their employees very poorly. I feel like I've been mentally and emotionally abused by management, telling us to do something on their time when most of us employees are busy on the phones. And when it comes to technology that they have no control over they still punish you for not showing up for work.

Desired outcome: No desired outcome will change the fact of how horrible this [censored]ty company is.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Teleperformance customer service

Phone number

+33 158 693 610

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Teleperformance?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Teleperformance Customer Service. Initial Teleperformance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Teleperformance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Teleperformance. Discuss the issues you have had with Teleperformance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.