The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Team Nissan — refund on insurance - gap
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased new nissan - rogue in june 2009 - paid it off in december 2009. Canceled my gap insurance at dealership
And was told my refund was on the way. Check back with the finance mgr in january he requested info that loan was paidoff. Which i fax him and he said it was received. This was in the end of january. He said it would be taken care of.
As of today still no refund. Other than that, i love my rogue!
More Team Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department