Tata Teleservices Logo

Tata Teleservices

Having problems with Tata Teleservices?

A, E & F Blocks Voltas Premises, T. B. Kadam Marg, Chinchpokli

Delhi
2A Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi 110065

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Worst internet service

Tata Photon Plus is India's worst Broadband service.

They are cheating customers by selling and promising 2MBPS speed.
But I am using it and Even in Delhi it is not working properly. Inspite of several reminders they are unable to enhance the speed from 20KBPS.

This is the reality of this service even gmail is loaded after 40-60 minutes long struggle.

No solution for it. Closing the connection is also a big headache. I wasted around 10-15 thousand rupees in this Photon Plus device and bills, always under lot of frustration during use of Photon Plus device.

Also No result of raising the issue to the Company's top bosses.

Not able to send /receive sms & out going calls

Again not able to send receive / sms, from my mobile no. [protected], its a regular practice from provider to give satisfactory service for a day or two than stable at lower level
pleasedo the neeful soon help us to enjoy better / satisfactory services

that is also necessary to note, we are not able to contact customer care even after 15tmints
waiting for your valued reply soon

Resolved Not able to send sms and receiving incoming calls

My no.- [protected] i m geting smses of various offer TO PURCHASE TATAINDICOM SERVICES like called tunes, mi...

Resolved Related to internet speed

Sir,
With due respect i want to state that its quite surprising, that many complaints which has been mailed in internet are related to Internet Speed.As for me also, i have been using whiz for the past one month and the speed of surfing and downloading is hopeless.I know it doesn't makes a difference for the service provider, because once there business is done then the consumer satisfaction is not at all taken care off.
So, please whoever representing this company and visiting this site, please take care of the above mentioned speed related issue.
E-mail: kalita.[protected]@gmail.com

• Customercare Aug 22, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We thank you for your valuable feedback and request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

• Pr
    pradeep tiwari Mar 29, 2011

its a really bad service provider but better than reliance internet services.
    hi
    i am kuldeep tiwari from indore
    reliance people treating & cheating customers,
    tata is better than reliance
    they tell me paisa dete ho ki nahi verna hum dekh lenge

Resolved Speed of internet

Dear Sir,

I have taken tata photon whiz internet connection ([protected]) on date 06/08/2010 due to Photon+ is not available in Aurangabad city (Maharashtra). My problem is that its net's speed is very slow and if i stop browsing internet for 5-10 min it speed goes to 0 and sometime i had to reconnect it. Besides computer become hang during downloading of anything through mail or internet and it also happens if we open 2-3 sites together.

So you are requested to do the needful the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Dr. B. K. Gupta
Mobile No. +91 [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

• Customercare Aug 25, 2010

Dear Dr. B. K. Gupta

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have registered your complaint vide docket number 233490583 and our technical team will contact you shortly.

Tata Indicom.

Outgoing call facility locked and walky not worken

my all post paid connection are being locked for outgoing call hence we always paid all bills in pricicribed time limit and my walky is not worken in last 8 to 9 month however customer executive of tata indicom come and chek the problem but the problem are continuing

if my problem does not solve in withen 5 days, we will be switch over to next service provider

Tata Indicom_Walky Jul 26, 2010

Hi K D Palce,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you. Should you require any further assistance please mail us at '[email protected]' or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Sincerely,
    Tata Indicom

Resolved Very long time taken to repair handset by tata indicom

I have give my Tata Indicom handset to open the phone lock on 20th December 2009 in the office of Tata Indicom, Gandhinagar Distt Kullu (HP). The phone locked due to new launched green sim (it stated by dealer of the Sim, near at Sarwari Bazaar, Kullu). The phone lock was opened by the Tata services on the month of February 2010 with a repair cost of Rs. 300. But again when the new sim used with the phone, the phone get locked again. The phone again send to Tata Services in the month of February 2010. But that phone is not opened till date i.e. 23.07.2010. And now the representative of Tata Indicom Services here at Kullu start misbehaving with me. And saying that phone will not be unlocked and please unlock this phone at Chadigarh your own. Now what kind of services Tata have. I can't understand that. I will proceed now for Consumer Court for compensation.

Sandeep Sharma
Kullu

Stay far away from tata indicom broadband

This is the second such dirty incident with TATA indicom. Following are the Incident

1) My brother had brought a TATA indicom connection because they were giving Internet Free after Connecting Data Cable to the Handset.They provided us with the Handset but did not provide us with the DATA Cable. We had to go to variety of TATA indicom franchise Store located in Nearby Area but They to could not provide us with the same due to which we got frustrated and diconnected the Connection. My brother also spoke to the call centre located in Pune but was getting all false promise from the team member and the TEAM LEADER When My brother went to return the handset he was charged Rs 900 only for two days. And in the next month we got Rs 1500 bill due.This was a pathetic situation. TATA had spoiled there name after cominig in Telecom Sector they were best in car motor and Trucks

2) My Brother again brought TATA indicom Broad band Connection on 18 June 2006 we paid Mr. Nayan Vadel (Team Member, Cell no [protected]) Rs 999 for the broad band Connection he told us within seven days your internet will be connected on the eight day when I called him up he told me that building was not coming in the feasible area he even told me that he would return me the check within One week time and he himself would be dropping the cheque at home.To day is 12 August 2006 we have not recived the cheque as of yet when I (Dominic) spoke to Mr. Abbas he told me that you will have to speak to Mr. Nayan Vadel When I spoke to him he told me that he has dispatched the cheque (Was told on 10 August 2006) But again on Questioning him on 11August 2006 he told me that he will talk to the concern person regarding the same. This was lied told to me by him.

Resolved Dead land line

Dear Sir,

My All (16Nos.) LandLine are dead, and i trouble with this problem. please solve our PRoblem.

Regards

Devangi

• Tata Teleservices's response · Jul 08, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Tata Indicom.

Resolved All of the company's claims are false

Tata indicom walky talky is a cheap quality home phone. Its tariff plans are very Expensive. I want to return...

Resolved A rapidly growing scam called the tata photon!!!

Strong words! I agree. If anyone else had gone through my experience, they would have used Foul Words. That way I am at least decent enough!

Now to my complaint.
Date : 3rd May 2010
Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
Purchaser - Me :-(
Sellers: Brand - Tata Indicom.
Sellers : Dealers (so called!) - Vriti Infocom / Vriti Interactive / Vriti Marketing (I still haven't figured out their right name...not just me! Even Tata Indicom Gallery at Ghatkopar West is not aware...neither do their call centre, nor their Marketing Department who come up with this offers! WOW. Amazing, isn't it...Just wait to read the rest. You will fall off the chair. I guarantee!
Sales Person's Name : Nikesh Kumbhar, Phone - [protected].
Product - Tata Photon+ Wireless Modem
Method - (a) Online confirmation (response to the email sent to me by Tata Indicom by one another marketing partner - Petronia.com), (b) TeleSales person calling me to confirm visit by a sales person, (c) sales person visiting me personally.
Offer - FREE 2N/3D Holiday to Goa (* Offer brought to you by Vriti Infocom, an online partner of Tata Teleservices)
Speed Thrills, but it also Kills - how many of you have read this? I went for Speed! Just then the Nightmare had just begun. Read on...

The sales person visited me and collected all the documents, filled in the Customer Application Form (CAF No.Sr.No.MHMUM-[protected]) on the 3rd May. I wanted immediate connectivity. He promised instant connectivity. I also enquired about the Goa Promotional Offer. He was not aware. He made some queries with his colleagues (he didn't even know the marketing promotions going on?!!!) and then said I will receive a call. I did get a call from one Tata Indicom sales person in Noida! (Gets interesting!) and confirms me the goa Offer. I ask the terms and conditions, knowing well the hidden terms we all are used to under one simple "Conditions Apply!". He did NOT share the same. I asked his how is this applicable. He says "I will email you the hotels where this is applicable in Goa. You will get a coupon confirming the same after you purchase. It is valid for one year from the date of purchase."
I then tell him that since it is from TATA (among the Most Trusted Brands? sigh...not for me anymore!), I will agree to purchase, since i believe it will be as he promised. He said "No other details. it is a simple holiday offer!"
I asked the mode of payment to the sales person who is in front of me. He says "with Cash, you get instant connectivity, with cheque you have to wait for 3 days". Since i didn't have enough cash and I need the connection urgently, i take him to the ATM, withdraw cash and handover to him. I ask for a cash receipt. He says, the CAF itself is a receipt. But no mention of the amount anywhere!!!(What accounting systems do TATA have...believe me, dig in deep, we might unearth a larger SCAM! I don't have time though! Have better things in life to do...)
The CAF does not contain the dealer stamp...nor their name.
He hands me the Modem. I ask if I have to sign somewhere..to acknowledge I have received the same. he gives me a "ahemmmmm...who cares" look! Interesting, I say!
I come back and open my email - I find the Goa Offer Coupon. If I had the guys in front of me, I would have done something unthinkable. The Offer has so many "Terms and Conditions" that a sane person will not even attempt to avail the offer. I am FRUSTRATED and TIRED! Where did these terms and conditions appear suddenly?
How can TATA promote an offer online without mentioning the terms and conditions in public! Isn't it unethical? (Is TATA really known for ethics...come on!). Isn't it ILLEGAL to sell something and then later display/communicate the terms and conditions...it is LICENCE RAJ still? See the Links below and try it yourself. I have for Consumer Case/Claims reasons copied, saved the Printscreen images...lest TATA add the terms and conditions later and claim it was there earlier!
(There are no promotional brochures; the Sales person is ignorant of it; The Marketing Call Centre doesn't know about their own promotion; Support Call centre doesn't deal with Promotional offers...claim ignorance! What's Happening here...is this a company or a Baniya operation?)

Now the real trauma...it is 3 hours now since I bought the Modem. I happily take my Laptop, install the Modem driver and then start activation. The modem is still not activated. (Mind you, Promise was 1 hour...it is 3 hours. Someone said sometime back during the Nano Launch...A Promise is a Promise...Do we know their Promise Kept %ages?)
I call the sales person(Nikesh) back. he says "Call this number Activation Dept. No one picks up.
I call the sales person again...he says Speak to my Boss. Dinesh Sharma ([protected]). Turns out is is one Pankaj and not Dinesh. He is travelling by train. Says he will speak in the morning. DAMN IT! I wanted the connection NOW and paid for it!
I call the sales person back. He is not picking.
I call the Call centre [protected]) and an amazingly annoying ad (looped up) is on play. No Help.
I call the Sales person again. He has switched the phone off...It is 11.15 in the night by now!
I curse the entire TATA family and go to sleep expecting a better day next.

Next day Morning - 4th May 2010.
I call the sales person back. He does not pick my calls.
I call Pankaj - he picks up gives me one number of one Mr.Pawan in Noida. "He is the Boss and he will help solving your complaint".
The Number is wrong. I call back Pankaj. He does not pick.
I SMS him back that the number is wrong - No Response.
I call the Call centre - The lady at the other end (Manisha, by name) confirms she has not received my CAF and hence activation is still pending. I am FURIOUS. I ask her about the Goa Offer. Support Call centre doesn't deal with Promotional offers...claim ignorance!
I next call the Marketing Call Centre ([protected]). They are not aware of the offer. The Call centre assistant (Yogita, by name) is adamant there are no such schemes live! (Is Tata SCHEMING?) Blasphemous isn't it...Promotions run by the company is not know to them!
Then I write a complaint to the Nodal Officer through their online complaints. I get a reply stating my complaint is accepted and they will respond within 24 hours. The state of mind I am in now, I don't have 24Hours! I call them straight away. Suguna Shetty on 022-[protected]. I speak to one Khalid (pretty helpful) and he says he will get back to me within evening. It is 4.30 in the evening now. Day 2. Still no news on Activation. Neither clarification on the offer.
I call everyone back again. No success. I give up. Now I DON'T WANT THE TATA PHOTON/GOA OFFER and anything to do with TATA henceforth.
Day 3 - 5th May 2010.
I call the call centre. "We have not yet received the CAF sir. So we cannot tell you about the activation timelines. You can visit the nearest TATA Indicom Gallery and check for yourself.
I resolve to FIGHT.
I stop all my work. I take an auto to TATA Indicom Gallery at Ghatkopar West. Reach there at 12.10pm.
Meet Shiney in their Consumer Grievances cell.
I explain the whole episode and demand my cash back. Want to return the whole box.
The most frustrating (and smirking with joy in some way...I told you so!) thing is that Shiney tried contacting Nikesh and gets a cold shoulder. She is furious and calls his boss, Pankaj. He disconnects. She is now feeling 1% of my pain...
I show her the umpteen calls I have made - the numbers, the timings, the names...she is empathetic and tried helping me. But she does not get any support inside. TATA indicom team does not know who this VRITI INFOCOM is! neither about the Offer! I told you earlier...this is only re-confirming the same...
She calls Nikesh back. He picks up and she asks him why he is not responding to me. He has no answer. She asks him why the line was not activated...an Insta-photon connection! he says some problem...not able to coherently explain. She calls Pankaj. Pankaj gives a Noida number. Noida guy by now(One Mr.Ankit calls me on my phone at 2.05 pm and says "Sir. your modem has been activated. Can you check". I say I don't want the connection and give the phone to Shiney. She confirms and he disconnects).
But no clear way forward. She lets me know I can get the cash back in 7 days...What the Hell...I think. For sales they knock a hundred times..post sales, they dont even acknowledge and now 7 days to retun the cash! These guys must be crazy.
I force her to speak to Suguna and get a solution. Suguna confirms it will take 48 hours to let me know anything next...I CURSE that the whole TATA goes down the drain. I tell them I will file a cheating/harassment/mis-representing/illegal trade practice complaint and go to the consumer courts...

Next steps.
To the TATA management : Pay me my money plus little damages...immediately. I have been harassed enough. ELSE will have to go to the consumer court.
Additionally, if you were such ETHICAL people as you portray (I don't believe so, anyway neither does it matter), you should SACK Vriti interactive and your Product Managers for such irresponsible marketing!

NDTV - Please look into such harassments. Do some TEHELKA type sting operations. You will get more from these than you can ever dream off! You will make this nation a better place to live in. Under the guise of the Great TATA, these are SCAMS operated...cheating innocent public. Imagine, I had the access to education, internet, and knowledge on what to do in such situations...what about the common public? Why does such companies like TATA CHEAT?

I will wait till tomorrow afternoon (6th May 2010. 12.00noon. If I don't get an answer from TATA, I will go ahead with my formalities starting with a formal complaint through registered post! I have enough and more proof).
Complaint for misrepresenting / Illegal trade Practices - TATA and Vriti Interactive
Complaint for Cheating - TATA, Nikesh and Vriti Interactive

Pardon my long mail.

Mahadevan N V
[protected].

A rapidly growing scam called the tata photon!!!

• Tu
    tutu821 May 14, 2011

Really pathetic. I do face the speed problems in photon and tried to search some info on web, and got this article. What's the trai doing? simply taking a lot of money from isp's and keeping quite. I prefer the isp's should be agressive to install some device to measure the average speed on the day and the bill should be generated according to that. if the speed is below the promised, then thre should some kind of negative billing to the isp itself.

Resolved Tata photon+ fooling customers

I have bought a tata photin+ connection 2 months ago. I was promised a speed of upto 3.1mbps, which i never got.
I do not get even 100 kbps speed. I complained about this as many as 12 times but every time the engineer comes & says there is a network issue in your area & next month a next week a new tower is coming up for my area.
Since the last 15 days or so im not able to use the photon+ connection at all. It takes me 8 - 10 tries to login into the google homepage. I have sent as many as 3 mails to the customer support & to the nodal officer but in vain..
When contacted the helpline the people are rude, untrained & unprofessional. Some how i got the contact # of the nodal officer (No) but im not able to get in touch with the no everytime i call up the # an unprofessional person answers the call & says the no is busy in the meeting. Yesterday i tried calling every half an hour but each time the reply was the no is busy in a meeting
Is this the way tata functions?? It is actually a shame that such unprofessional people are working for indias most reliable brand the tata.
Please advice.
[protected]@respondez.com

• Pa
    pankajchodha Aug 11, 2010

I am facing the a problem from last 10 days. I have purahcsed a TATA Photon+ DATA DARD 2 months back. One day i found some network problem in the tata software after plugin & i complaint to customer care but no body come to see the problem after that i have called again & again one day a engineer came & take my Tata Photon + Data Card with him. He told me he is from a company by the name of Dynamics SCO-84-85, Top FloorSec-17, Chandigarh. i asked him there's a colobration between TATA's network & huwai's Hardware (DATA CARD) then why you came from a local company but he gives no answer to me. I asked him when i can get my data card problem resolved he said by the evening but still i didn't get back my TATA Card. one day i personally went to the dynamics but they again started giving me excuses. BAD SERVICE FROM TATA. If anybody can help me this out my account no. in TATA is 977311426 and my cell number is:+91-98722-55355

• Ri
    Richard Fenger Apr 23, 2011

acctnr.936659657 isnr.9207056114 name: Gogoi.
    I bought a Tata device in September 2017 in Dibrugarh, Assam. In the beginning the speed was so terrible slow but they took my complaints seriously. A rep from TATA visited me to help me to solve the problem. I changed from Vista>Windows7 and changed my Tata plan into the fastest connection. From January on I have to pay 4500>5500 Rps a month!! They told me I downloaded more than 15GB ...but are not able to give a specification of my use. These costs are 5 times !! Higher than in Europe where I do pay 1200Rps for a really fast and without any problems working internet connection and without any restriction of used GB. Last month, April 2017, problems are starting again. Phoning doesnt help as they do not pick up the phone. The connection is not stable. ON and OF all the time. Last night (10.00 pm>7.00 am) nothing at all. This morning it was stable from 8.00 till 10.00 am so I could send some mails. As I do have my own server in Europe I do need a 100% stable connection to send mail with Outlook or Mozella. If I want to see European television or listining to European radio I can only use the smallband (if available) broadcast. Nothing broadband!! Nothing speed!! Cheating is what they do.

• Customercare Apr 23, 2011

Dear Mr.Gogoi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number 262078249. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

• Customercare Apr 27, 2011

Dear Mr.Gogoi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

• Fk
    fk7951 Jul 16, 2011

Hi All,

Never purchase TATA PHOTON+, I bought it a month ago and was stunned by commitment they give before buying and the result I got after purchasing. On the web site its clearly shown that you get 3.1 Mpbs before bundled usage, and 155 Kbps after Bundled usage. But in reality, I got only 90 kbps inside Bundled usage and 15 kbps after bundled usage. This is hell of a lot of difference in what they have mentioned on their website. Also after calling customer care, they always give you Complaint number and nothing else, your speed will be same through out the process. Nothing happens. My heartily request to all you guys, please don't buy TATA PHOTON+ ever.

FAISAL KHATRI (Ac/No 9221116470)...one of the sorrowing user.

• Customercare Jul 17, 2011

Dear Mr. Faisal,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

• Customercare Jul 18, 2011

Dear Ms. Faisal,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, you need to visit your nearest Tata outlets to get the issue resolved..

• Ra
    rakesh purohit Jun 06, 2012

Dear Concern,

I m rakesh purohit & i hv purchased a tata photon+. my tata photon+ no is 9212118351. i get a call from Vibha from tata photon+ from her mobile # +919212723331. she told me that sir i m not able to complete my target pls purchase tata photon from me so i purchase a tata photon+. she send a pesron at 7.30 pm at res address & i purchaesd tata photon+. after 3 days my device stop working than i called customer care & the response which a get from the exectuive Manoj sharma shocked me. he said ur service has been stopped bcoz ur "CREDIT VERIFICATION" FOUND NEGETIVE. i asked what is that & he said that we feel that u cant pay our bill so stopped ur service. i asked him how do u deciced that i m not able to make the payment? he said this is company processdure which i cant disclose. i asked who has given u the right to decide these things about customer. if u think i cant pay the amount than why u hv purchased me the device? i told him to return my money back but he refuse to return. he says if u want to return the device than u can do but we cant return the monry back. this behaviour from tata photon+ was very shocking. than i asked him to transfer the line to his senior than he put me on hold for 30 mins. this was also very shocking. after a long wait Mr Vishal (so called senior) came to line & told me that we r not able to trace ur address. i asked him that ur sales can easliy found my address but ur verification guys not able to do so? how is it possible?

he says ok i will send person tomorrow for verification. i told him very clearly that send person after 6.00 Pm bcoz i will not found in day time. he said that i cant do for that u need to call to mr shahid abbas bcoz he is verification head in delhi.

Than i called MR SHAHID ABBAS ON HIS MOBILE # +919212105842 BUT THEY RESPONE WHICH I GOT FROM MR SHAHID SHOCKED ME . HE SAID I THINK UR INTENTION IS NOT RIGHT & U WANT TO MISSUSE THIS DEVICE. THIS LINE SHOCKED ME & I TOLD HIM U CAN SEND PERSON AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS AS WELL & I CAN PROVIDE U ALL THE DETAILS.

BUT HOW CAN U RAISE A FINGURE ON CUSTOMER'S CHARACTER & WHO HAS GIVEN U RIGHT TO DO SO? IS THIS IS THE WAY U DEAL WITH UR CUSTOMER? I REALLY FEELING BAD AFTER THAT...

NOW I WANT TO TAKE SOME ACTION AGAIST MR SHAHID OR ELSE I WILL TAKE THIS MATTER ON HIGHER LEVEL.

HOPE U WILL DO THE NEEDFUL...

REGARDS

RAKESH PUROHIT
    +919971234220
    +918527253987

TATA DOCOMO Jun 07, 2012

Dear Rakesh,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO

• Ritz Foral Jun 03, 2016

I am using TATA photon+ from last one month and i am using plan 1100 monthly which is not applicable for unlimited uses, now i just got to know that they have launched the new unlimited plan which is for 900 Monthy. I have tried there customer service number so many times but they people hung up on me also there was a guy in customer care department he said that your plan have been changed into unlimited plan. Now i have just got the bill and what i have seen that my plan is still the same.

Yesterday i got the call from the billing agency, lady on the phone was asking for the bill when i asked her whats my account number so that i can login in the website and can inquire my self. She said that i will be gonna received the email in next hour, but till now nothing.

Resolved Service blocked

I have purchased & installed a Tata Photon whiz on 25/4/2010 but it is blocked on 26/4/2010. However, I have recharged it of Rs. 349 + Rs. 50 (Top Up) on 26/4/2010. I am not knowing that why it is blocked by the service provider.

Kindly apprise me why it is blocked, otherwise I am not abide with Tata indicom service. I am looking for a suitable internet service provider.

Sebastian ekka

• Se
    Sebastian Ekka Apr 27, 2010

Although, I have given all documents, recharged on time, but my internet has stoped by you. so, I can say that it is not better for users of tata photon whiz.

Tata Teleservices May 10, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

As per your complaint in consumer complaints website.

We request you to kindly provide us your connection details, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Customer care

Resolved Corrupted device

Hi,

Since the day i purchased ce 100 cdma model of tata photon plus, i am not able to use it. It is not working on any laptop.

Now when i showed it to the tata indicom agents, they are saying that the device is corrupted.
They agreed to change but they are trying to give me the same model which i do not want.

I want ec 1260 or ec 1261 but they are refusing to exchange also now.

Please look into the matter as i have been harrased by these people alot.

Thanks
Richa

• Tata Teleservices's response · Apr 15, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Thanking you
    Customer Care - Tata Indicom.

Resolved Useless internet service

My account number is [protected] I would like to draw attention to the pathetic internet service worst ever network connection of Tata photon+.

I bought new tata photon + plus just in February. And from the day i have bought it, I am not getting network coverage, The download speed is very low even if in-spite of good network signal.the statistic shows 0.00 Kbps after connecting and results in frequent disconnection.There is no broadband (HSIA) experience at all.There is not even CDMA speed inspite of selecting in to hybrid mode.

I registered a complaint against this bad network experience to their customer care. They said their engineer will visit my place in next 2-3 days and my problem will be sorted out.

After 3 day one guy from their telecom team visited my place and said this is the network issue there is no problem with your modem or settings.He assured me within next 2-3 days my problem will be solved.I asked him do i need to call their customer care again regarding this? he said don't worry you don't have to, it will be solved.

3 days passed nothing happened i called their customer care again they said, sir you date have been extended upto 6th of April.We have some network issue in your area where you lived.So kindly wait upto 6th April, we will install some network router at your place which will amplify your signal strength and surfing experience, but for this we will need time so please wait till 6t April.

I said ok let's wait till 6th April.But when 6th April passed away and i didn't get any response from their side i called again to their customer care now this time they really pissed me off the response from them was really unacceptable. now again they are saying your date have been extended till 6th of may, we can not do anything before that.

from the day i have bought this Tata photon + i am not able to use it, Now they are asking me to pay the pending bills i didn't even use it properly i am facing network problem they are also not ready for refunding my money for the modem.they are only saying me to wait till 6th of may.

Where is my fault, i bought their pathetic service this is my only fault, Barely used it till one Bill. they are only saying me to wait and pay the bills.A worst customer service i have ever been through.

Kindly help me the network speed seems to be of medieval era. The connection drops quite frequently.

I want my money back, which was taken in the name of broadband connection.

Name of User :- Satish Sahu
Allocated Phone No. - [protected]
Account No.- [protected]
Tariff Plan- HSIA [protected]@950 Plan
TATA OFFICE ADDRESS:- C.P. NEW DELHI
Credit Limit-2500
Activation Date - 27-FEB-2010

jai sherring Sep 07, 2010

Company Name ----------- Tata Indicom, India.
    tataindicom.com

Dear sir,

My photon plus no. is 9219025676 and I bought it in June-2010. At my place in Aman Apartment, Aman Vihar, sahastradhara road, Dehradun-248001[Uttarakhand], the internet speed is of the order of 40 to 100 kbps. I informed the tata tele services customer care about it at the time of initial log-in and later also in july-2010 but till date no attention has been given to the matter. I also informed the local tata indicom operator M/S Manavi Communications, Survey Chowk, Dehradun [Phone No. 0136-6457543 & Mbl-9219507872]but to no avail.

I do find the services of tata indicom very poor and I think somewhere the complaints are not routed up the chain. There is so much publicity and hype created for the tata teleservices but what the system requires an ear for feedback.

I submit with all the concern in anticipation of receiving a valid response.

jai sherring
    B-209 Aman Apartment
    Aman Vihar
    Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun-248001

[email protected]

• Customercare May 16, 2011

Dear Mr. Jai,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been registered vide docket number 264676025. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

• Pa
    pardeep singh Jun 25, 2011

yes tata photon speed is very poor

• Customercare Jun 29, 2011

Dear Mr. Pradeep,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

• Customercare Jul 19, 2011

Dear Mr. Jai,

Absence of knowledge

Respected sir,

Today i bought photon whiz from one of ur outlet and i asked the salesman that how much is the download speed of photon whiz and he replied it is 150kbps. After hearing that i told him to pack one for me and aftter checking the product i saw that the download speed is not more than 12 kbps, it takes about 3 minutes to open a simple web page. I went back to the shop and said to the salesman that the speed of this data card is not more than 12 kbps so pleace replace this with the tata photon plus and he said it's not possible, at that moment i felt my self cheated by someone so please sir replace my tata photon wiz with tata photon plus that would be your most kindness.

• Em
    emilc Aug 02, 2010

Actually when provider's say 153kb .it's 153 kilo bits/sec.What you see on your system is kilo bytes/sec.When the speed is 153kb, the max download speed in bytes that you can get is 19.12 Kiliobytes/sec.This can be calculated by dividing 153 by 8.(1 byte=8bits).

The providers usually put speed in terms of kilobits so that people who are not aware much of computers easily get's lured to the product.

Resolved Not getting messages

i am having mobile number [protected] of prepaid connection. from yesterday i am not able to receive messages i called customer care but still my problem is not solved. i therefore request u to look onto my problem and solve it immediately.

• Tata Teleservices's response · Apr 08, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

As per your complaint in Complaints Board website, regarding unable to receive SMS through your Tata Indicom mobile number 9291218993.

We would like to inform you that we have registered your complaint vide docket number PTC0719024744 and our technical team will contact you shortly.

Thanking you
    Baburaj.S
    Customer Care - Tata Indicom.

• Sr
    sreepragna Sep 20, 2012

my messages are not gng

Resolved Service and bill charging issue

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the complaint registration of my V data internet failure (No:[protected]) on 6th February 2010. After due follow ups I have managed to get your technical servicing person on 11th Feb 2010 who could not solve the query.Hence there was no v data car internet usage since the date.

However your company charged me monthly rental which I have not used at all. My basic query is withour solving my registered complaint within your stated TAT(turn around time) there should not be any rental charged to the customer that too for his non usage of internet.

When informed to the local tata indicom for above office I have been asked to pay the bill or else face the recovery team.

Please go through the previous mail detailing the complaint registered.

I will be grateful if you consider the above.

Sincerely,

Ambrish Soni
+91-[protected]

N.B: I have Submitted the handwritten copy of above in local Tata Indicom office on 26/03/2010. With no response from them as on date.

> Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:55:15 +0530
> From: [protected]@tatatel.co.in
> To: [protected]@MSN.COM
> Subject: Reponse from TATA Indicom
> Dear Mr/Ms AMBRISH
> Greetings from Tata Indicom!
> Thank you for using our services.
> This is with reference to the concern expressed by you over service related issue for the Tata Indicom number [protected].
> We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
> We would like to inform you that your complaint has been registered for the given number and the docket number for the same is [protected]. This issue would be resolved by 08-FEB-10. We request you to kindly make a note of the docket number for your future correspondence.
> For any assistance please feel free to call us at 121 our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata Indicom phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Indicom phones on [protected]
> Our Photon customers can get in touch with us on [protected](Toll free).We shall be glad to be of assistance.
> You can also get in touch with our Nodal Officer Samit Deyon in case your complaint is not resolved in the stipulated time or you are not satisfied with the resolution provided.
> Thanks and Regards,
> PART IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTE THAT E-MAILS ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO
> CHANGE. TATATELESERVICES LTD. (INCLUDING ITS GROUP COMPANIES) SHALL NOT BE
> LIABLE FOR THE IMPROPER OR INCOMPLETE TRANSMISSION OF THE INFORMATION
> CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION NOR FOR ANY DELAY IN ITS RECEIPT OR
> DAMAGE TO YOUR SYSTEM. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (OR ITS GROUP COMPANIES)
> DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INTEGRITY OF THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN
> MAINTAINED NOR THAT THIS COMMUNICATION IS FREE OF VIRUSES, INTERCEPTIONS
> OR INTERFERENCE.

Resolved Disconection of tata photon plus services

from:
mrs.rukhmani ganeshan
plot no 24
4th main road, amman nagar
madanandapuram
porur chennai 116

sir,
recently i disconected the services on photon plus by giving a request letter to one of your services centers, i even obtained a recipt for that leter, they even said that it wud be soon disconected ... but in recent months i have been getting calls from your tele callers that i hav to pay the bill for using photon pluses services ... but i hav stoped the usage for the past three months ... so i request you kindly to handle the necessary steps to be carryed out to stop the services as post paid conection and to make it as a prepaid conection, and never to disturb me through telle callers ...my account no is: [protected] and tata indicom number is [protected] my recipt no is
[protected] and it has been dated on 19th dec 2009 ... so i kindly request you to take necessary dteps to handdle this problem...

thanking you .

Resolved Outgoing barred without any prior notice

My Outgoing Services are barred without any prior notice. This has happened four times with me in last 1 years. Also, check the record of payment in last one year from me, I have never been a defaulter. Even, today I have made a payment at 14:07 receipt number#[protected] but still after 3 hours my services are not started. I have called 121 at 15:45, they told me within 15 minutes my service will get started but now this has been more then an hour and no response. Kindly treat this as high priority if you are even 10% focussed for customer service. I am frusted from the service provided by Tata Indicom Teleservices.

Tata Teleservices Mar 13, 2010

Hi Mr. Soni,

Sorry for the trouble. Hope we are not too late to help you.

However, we require some more details to assist you better. Hence, kindly provide us the Tata Indicom number and your alternate contact number at [email protected]

Thank you for your time and patience.

Regards,