Tata Photon WhizRemote computer not responding

From last two days, when I am connecting net through Tata photon whiz, its replying remote computer not working. Plz advice me. W hat should i do. & customer telling, I have negative balance of Rs.86.00, but I ve balance Rs.96.00 in my account & I ve unlimited plan of Rs.849.00

RESOLVED

• Ri
    Ricky H Vnalalnghaka Oct 23, 2009

Tata Photon whiz is slower than Tata photon + in Aizawl, Mizoram Why??

• Ay
    Ayan Oct 24, 2009

Photon Whiz has max speed of 154kbps as compared to Photon+ having 3100kbps speed. So, its obvious that Whiz is slower than +

• Ra
    Rajk_ya Oct 29, 2009

whether tata photon + is available in erode district, tamilnadu

santosh gawli Dec 15, 2010

• Customercare Apr 24, 2011

Dear Mr.Ashok,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom photon whiz details, your email id or your alternate number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

• Ri
    Ritesh kolhapure May 26, 2011

I am a Tata Photon Whiz user. I am using this since last six months. But from last 2 days I am not able to connect net. Every time I try to connect an message of Error generates saying that"Remot computer is not responding".
    Firstly I thought that the Error may be due to expired validity of the prepaid recharge (I done RV333 recharge 1 months before.) So I recharged my account with the same amount. But even then the same Error was reported each time I try to connect Net.

Below are transaction details:-

E-mail:[email protected]

• Customercare May 26, 2011

Dear Mr. Ritesh Kolhapure,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number PTC0751685696. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-[protected] (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

• Customercare May 27, 2011

Dear Mr. Ritesh,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department resolved the issue and updated the resolution.

• Customercare May 30, 2011

Dear Mr. Ritesh Kolhapure,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

Please be informed that, your account balance is too low, kindly recharge your account with Rs.100/- to continue using the services.

• Bi
    Bibin Benny Nov 18, 2012

18-11-2012
    I'd been using Tata Photon Whiz for the past four months. It's disappointing to say that it frequently shows the connection problem as 'The Remote Computer Does not Respond' even when there is full signal. It was recharged on 02-11-2012 with Rs. 199 for 30 days(unlimited usage).

Modem Details
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Bi
    Bibin Benny Dec 02, 2012

i got the solution guys!
    it's due to minus balance. you may contact with costumer care, and do a top-up above the due. it will start working..
    and don't use it after the validity expired!

• Ve
    velladurai Dec 05, 2013

dear sir my tata photon whiz modem is not connected. Every time I try to connect an message of Error generates saying that"Remot computer is not responding".
    last recharge is 21-11-2013 amount is 249 unlimited plan my balance is 119.80
    my modem details is MDN:[protected] srno: c17920000100197 please solve this problem immediately