TATA IndicomPoor customer service

B

I am tata indiacom customer and having tata indicom mobile since last one year i never use to call customer care because, the line of tata customer service is always getting busy cannot contact to any customer executive.

I got sms from tata welcome ring tone of 'Don Special' on date 15.09.2006, I was interested to apply for 'Don Special', and as per the instruction the said to me select I already select. After some time i got sms for activation of caller tune but it was not from Don Special which was another old song and deducted charges. Then I send them sms to change my caller tune but they send me sms the said tune is not match for my cell phone and again they deducted charges and deduct sms charges. I got very angry and tried to call Tata customer service but since 2 hrs tried i got line but customer executive were busy for half an hrs and now i am trying to speak with them, i am getting voice that the customer line are busy. I wanted to shout at them but cannot speak.

Like that way i already fed up with this bloody tata service but cannot change because i already give my cell no. to all my clients.

Same problem with my Home Tata land line. They not send me bill since 4 months and cut my land line.

RESOLVED

• Tata Teleservices's response · Jul 11, 2011

Dear Mr. Saurabh,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-[protected] (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

• Du
    DurgeshYadav Jul 03, 2014

I am following up with Tata Broadband since 25th Jun 2014 for broadband internet. I was told that the connection will be done in 5 days. Everytime i talk to the sales Person Vinayak either he is not reachable or he disconnects the call. From last Friday (27th Jun 2014) he is just making me fool that the connection will be done today or tomorrow. There is no internet connection yet at my office. Today i called him more that 10 times but there was no response. The Sales person is not even bothered to reply back to my call.
    This is the worst experience with Tata Broadband. I don't know how other people deal with Tata. The service is worst. If i have to rate Tata i will rate 0 out of 10. If asked i will never recommend Tata to anyone. Worst Service, Worst Service, Worst Service

Durgesh
    [protected]

• At
    Atul Solanki Dec 29, 2012

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:16:22 +0530 wrote
    >Dear Customer,

Greetings of the Day !

Thank you for your e mail dated 18/12/2012.

I am extremely sorry to learn that you are unable to use the services of your mobile number [protected] at 19 rathore park society, danilimada, Gujrat.

As per our telephonic discussion, we would request you to note that your complaint regarding the MMS issue has been registered with docket number PNR2012171179, which will be resolved by 20-DEC-2012 16:20pm. Kindly make a note of this reference number for your future correspondence regarding the above issue.

Please be informed that as per our records there are no deduction has been found on your number.

For further clarifications call us at 121 from TATA DOCOMO number. We are also available at [protected]. You can write to us at [email protected]

Tania Das

Sent: [protected]:34:32.0

To : [email protected]

Cc: null

Subject: Re: Re: Fw: Internet Issues Number [protected]~~M11618802

[Note: Please don't change the subject for internal tracking purpose and immediate action.

Respect sir,

Still my problem is not handled by any of your customer care executive and every I was call your customer care and its charge me every day, and also before few day ago I have been charged approx 180rs for internet use bcoz due to I am unable to check my internet balance I was told your customer care executive for this often time and also to you for this issue and also MMS issue if you are not take any type of action now I will go to consumer care with all this mail..

And I don�t understand why you all taking my problem casually this is not acceptable.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:13:47 +0530 wrote

>Dear Customer,

Greetings of the Day!

Thank you for your e mail dated 11-12-2012; regarding MMS related issue for your TATA DOCOMO number [protected].

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are in oursuiit of your issue. We would request you to kindly bear with us.

For any additional support, please call us at 121 from a TATA number or at [protected] from a non TATA number. You may also write to us at [email protected]

Rupsa Sengupta.

Sent: [protected]:58:04.0

To : [email protected]

Cc: null

Subject: Re: Fw: Internet Issues Number [protected]~~M11505121

Dear Sir,

Now its Too much frastening me still my problem is not handeled my any one, ,

Now tell which legal Step i have to take for all this your stupidity..

And now i want emidetly solution of my problem..

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:21:56 +0530 wrote

>Dear Mr. Solanki,

Greetings of the Day !

Thank you for your e mail dated 24-NOV-2012.

I am extremely sorry to learn that you are unable to use the services of your mobile number [protected] at 19 Rathore park society, Danilimada, Ahmedabad.

As per our telephonic discussion on your TATA DOCOMO number [protected], we would request you to note that your complaint regarding the MMS related issue has been registered with docket number PNR2012153001, which will be resolved 27-NOV-2012, 20:00 hrs.

We have also registered a complaint regarding unable to check DATA balance related issue with docket number PSR2012044639 which will be resolved by 28-NOV-2012, 20:00 hrs. Kindly make a note of these reference numbers for your future correspondence regarding the above issues.

Soumya Biswas Sharma.

Customer Care - TATA DOCOMO

Visit us at www.tatadocomo.com for latest offerings.

Sent: [protected]:57:59.0

To :[email protected]

Cc: [email protected]

Subject: Fw: Internet Issues Number [protected]~~M11280280

Dear Sir/Madam,

This Is my Worst experience with TATA Indicom in Last Two Month in Last Two Month I was Called in Your Customer Care Often Time but still I am not Resolve my Problem with TATA Indicom, And your Customer Care Executive Can?t ready to understand what I am trying to say often time they told me they will transfer my call to senior executive but they put my call on hold just today again same thing happen to me my call time is 11.07 am and I was wait for 11 mints but no respond and before few day ago one of your senior executive talk with me very rudely and one of them on put my call on Braze

And now its very foretasting to me because I?m feel like fool and my problem is a simple technical issue, I have active Data Pack for Internet and its my second month with this pack but still I m Unable to show my Remaining Balance of internet and I was do it often time the Processes Which your Executive told me but no Result, Now tell me what to do your Executive say only That we Have Only Thing to do but they can?t guide me sir please do this your problem is resolve .

And Please Provide Your Customer Care Executive Popper guide line Because when ever I was call for this Problem they all have Different Opinion . After using your Network 8 years but you all Treat me very badly. Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "atu"[email protected]

To: [email protected]

Cc: [email protected]

Subject: Internet Issues Number [protected]

Respected Sir,

This is Atul Solanki.User of Tata Indicom mobile No.([protected]) Prepaid number. I am facing a problem with Internet Service from Tata Indicom. And I have a

complaint against the issue.

I am using your internet service and i also was recharged 95 Rs Data pack. Each time the Tata Service deduct my Account Balance.Every time I have

complained against this issue and the Customer Care people not responding properly. This is really very bad.

This has happened to me many time and also got deducted from my balance approx 60 to 70 Rs. I tried to call Customer care no 198, 121 & 12524 several time but call was disconnected many times. I am really disappointed by there things and feel they are cheating at least crores of customer.

Sir, We are Educated People and Know how to operate a cell phone...So how

can making this mistake our side and Why i telling you this thing wasting your

and me time.

I need my Deducted balance back, and I am not all happy with the Tata Indicom's This kind of Service.Please do the needful regarding this issue.

I request you to kindly take action, so that in future customer cannot be

cheated.

Thanks & Regards,

Atul Solanki

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

The electronic communication and its contents are confidential, non-public and privileged information and are intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please advise the sender immediately, and delete it from your system (if permitted by law). Access to this communication by anyone else is unauthorized. Any printing, copying, distribution or any other usage of this communication beyond the original addressee is not permissible, and may be unlawful. The opinions expressed here are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Tata Teleservices Limited. Tata Teleservices Limited does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information herein or the appropriateness of any content. This communication is for informational purposes only.

• Vi
    vickibeast Feb 14, 2012

pls send me d drivers my cd is lil cracked so it isn't workin pls help asap, ,

• Lo
    LOUSY TATA GROUP Dec 20, 2011

TATA TELESERVICES IS AMONGST THE WORST TELECOM OPERATORS IN INDIA. THEIR CUSTOEMR SERVICE - RATHER DISSERVICE - IS THE WORST IN THE COUNTRY, SOMETIMES WOSRSE THAN BSNL/MTNL!

EMPLOYEES ARE ALMOST NOT BOTHERED ABOUT CUSTOMERS EVEN IF THEY KNOW THEM! MANY EMPLOYEES ARE ARROGANT/INDIFFERENT.

THEIR CUSTOMER SERIVCE NOS. ARE MORE ADVERTISEMENT BROADCASTING & BLABBERINGS RATHER THAN ATTENDING ON CUSTOMERS' PROBLEMS. THEY DROOL, DRENCH, DRIVE, DRAIN, DISGUST ON "ESCALATION" PARANOIA & YET MOST COMPLAINTS ARE NEVER RESOLVED EVEN AT THE "HIGHEST" LEVELS!!!

TATA GROUP'S MANY COMPANIES ARE LIKE THAT, THEY ARE SHODY! THEY TRY TO CAPITALIZE ON TATA NAME, WHICH IT WAS ONCE UPON A TIME. TODAY'S TATA GROUP IS NO BETTER THAN RUN-OF THE-MILL MILLIONS OF INDIAN COMPANIES

• Op
    opy Jul 11, 2011

I NEED THE CD ROM OR THE ALTERNATIVE TO INSTALL THE 1X USB MODEM

• Op
    opy Jul 11, 2011

pls, how can i get the cd or the alternative to install the cd.the cd accidentally got broken.you can send it to my email address ([email protected])

saurabh ingle Jul 09, 2011

there are no big collection of songs. thats why i unable to use this service.

• Ya
    yamer torrealba May 21, 2011

buenas tarde tengo un huawei e 1786 y no he podido colocar la targeta he ido a varias parte de movilnet aver si me ayudan y no consigo respuesta solo me disen que el puerto lo estan reparando y no saven hasta cuando fui a canteve-a movilnetdehito nivel 1 en los tequez -en paseo mirandino-av bermudes espero que me ayuden mi nombre es numan hernandez

Priti Dhiraj Apr 12, 2011

Hello Miss sughana shetty,

We already given the application (on writing ) for closing the account on 5th Nov 2010. They said that it will be closed. I thought that the connection is closed now. After some days later, we got the Bill from Tata Indicom. they said connection is not closed. i asked them and then said they will investigate. After so many reminders they come to us saying that connection is closed now and we dont need to give any amount because connection is already closed. few days back again we got Bill, saying we need to pay the bill. we raise the complaints and they said connection was not close it was temporary suspended. I asked them how they said it was not closed and they put the request for investigation. 2day they again back to us saying that i need to pay the bill for 2 monts (jan 2011 and Feb 2011).

whats going on.. Do i need to go to consumer coart against mentally torcher ? We are really frustrated from tata indicom service.

Request you to kindly do the needful as soon as possible otherwise we need to go through the proper channel.

For your information: This bill is from your side. we already said many times (7-8 times) to close the account. now its up to you, if you dont want to close the account, you need to pay my bills (its none of my business). Tata indicom ppls are crazy and they dont know how to deal with customers.

Pls do the needful, my details are as given below :

Customer Name : Priti dhiraj barapatre
    phone : [protected]
    acc no : [protected]
    Plan : vdata799 unlimited plan
    Request for closing date : 29th oct and 5th Nov 2011.

Kindly do the needful ASAP and give me the resolution date on my mail and phone : [protected].

BR,
    Dhiraj Barapatre.

• Su
    sunilp Feb 12, 2011

Thw worst customer service ever in india and world...

jagdish kumar Dec 20, 2010

no reply has come

jagdish kumar Nov 22, 2010

we have to cancel the phone no.[protected]

kapil gupta Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I am disturbed by your service Indicom in my Tata's mobile download service shop for games, I am not download any Alladin game and not played any Alladin but are still looking to have cut the money from my mobile approximate 900 rupees. My mobile number is [protected].Your Service is very bad.If Anyone call me then computer is telling this no. is switch off and sometime is telling this no. is not available. Then, Any more details pls. contact me this no. [protected].

• We
    Wertcraft Jul 27, 2010

I am a subsciber of postpaid tata indicom mobile phone services. I had paid my telephone bill for the month of September on 24th September, 2007 through cheque and the last date for submission of the bill was 28th September, 2007. On the morning of 9th October, i found that i was not able to make any outgoing calls, infact my outgoing as well as incoming calls and messages were barred.When i called up customer care, they told me that all the calls were barred due to non payment of bill amount for September.since neither i could make any calls nor receive any, i had to suffer a lot in my job. Despite the fact that i had already paid the bill, i had to suffer so much.

• Ek
    Ekorman66 Jul 24, 2010

My broadband connection at home has not been working from 14th July 2007. I have called the same day and registered a complaint. I was told that the problem will be resolved within 10 working hours, but alas, even to this day, the connection is not up.

I call everyday and remind them of my problem. Every phone consultant that I speak to is very courteous but I do not see any results. I have been told umpteem times that they would call me back shortly to update me on the status, but none has called back till date.

I had believed that Tatas were a good customer focused organization, but I need to relook at this belief now. I would think that Tatas would have some kind of an escalation system that would alert senior people once the problem is not resolved for a pre-set number of days; but experience is that such a system just does not exist or the senior folks at Tata Indicom are just a bunch of incompetent people or worse arrogant.

• Nn
    nnvg Jun 05, 2010

ngtyutyutytuyuyugfg

mayankmodi_tata Jun 01, 2010

please tell me the site where the TATA INDICOM 1X USB MODEM drivers are available

• Ta
    TATA HATER Mar 04, 2010

tata indicom is totally terrible!!! it has a horribly poor response. my tata indicom walky had some problem in october 2008. on complaining, i recieved no response. in december the line got totally disconnected and complained again. the executive sent a man who further damaged the phone and told the model needed replacement. since then, ive lodged hundreds of complains but no action was taken from their side. they kept on calling for bills even when we could.nt use the phone at all since dec 08. suddenly after 14 months, they send a legal notice of making the payments!!
    we've not been using the phone since 14 months...1 month ago their people came and took away the handset and now this legal notice! demanding payment...of their 'SERVICES"!! i mean services which we never availed!!!
    TATA INDICOM IS A BIG FRAUD COMPANY!! ALL THEY WANT OUT OF US IS MONEY...MONEY FOR FREE...WE SUFFER AND PAY THEM FOR THIS SUFFERING...
    TATA INDICOM SUCKS!!!

• As
    aseef baba Feb 16, 2010

i want to deactivate my all caller tones immediatly

• Mi
    Milton Lobo Feb 02, 2010

Please don't do the mistake of taking any TATA Indicom Connection.

Net Work is Very Poor. On top of that Tata Indicom has introduced Pay per Call Plan for local Call Rs 1 for 10 Mins, we can’t even talk for 3 mins, they will disconnect the call.

Even though you submit your proof while taking the connection, they will disable your outgoing call without informing you.

From that bloody mobile you can’t even call their customer care also. Amazing Customer support, they are like pre recorded machines they never answer your queries, they will repeat the same over and over.

When you are taking connection they litterally lick your ###, when you have any issue they are not bothered.

I am writing this with my personal experience I don’t want other guys to commit the same

mistake, I am disconnecting my connection with in 2 months, because of their worst

network, and Very poor customer service. TATA Indicom is not worth to take. Billing they bill

like as they want if you are using for Rs.500 includes with your rent, you will get bill around

Rs.800 thus how their billing system.

• Ta
    Tata Teleservices Jan 28, 2010

Hi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!We are really sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We would earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

To be able to do so, can I request you for a number or an e-mail Id that we can get in touch with you on?

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

Thanking you

Customer Care – Tata Indicom

• Ga
    gautam srusti Jan 28, 2010

The internet service is extremely unreliable, for most part the connectivity was not working on my DSL plan. There was no response from the customer service. However, the bills were delivered promptly. When I tried to lodge a disconnection request, I wasn't given any reference number citing technical problems.

But the monthly bills were sent on an ongoing basis. They even served a notice for non-payment of bills. I think it is a scam. I would recommend all to never take up a connection with these folks.

prem3775 Jan 19, 2010

lost driver CD for Tata indicom TATA INDICOM 1X USB MODEM please let us know the driver download location.

• Ty
    tyagi.brijmohan Jan 18, 2010

I have not recvd my refund of Security deposit of POSTPAID service after completion of 21 month yet.

kapil raj k g Jan 05, 2010

plz give installer cd cover photo...

• Fa
    Fagoon Priyadarshi Dec 21, 2009

I have applied for TATA INDICOM BROADBAND PLAN (In 3009 Rs. 3 Months Unlimited) on 5-DEC-2009 at Shivajinagar office, Pune. On 15-DEC-2009 I got call from TATA INDICOM that the photo on your Identification proof is not visible so please submit any other Identification proof. So on the same day I submitted my Passport Xerox as identity proof and the TATA INDICOM executive told me that you will get your connection in 48 hrs(i.e. 18-DEC-09). But after 48 hrs I didn’t received any call from executive for connection. Last Saturday(19-DEC-09) I called more than 20 times TATA INDICOM executive on his phone but he didn’t respond to me. Only once he replied me and told me that I’ll check and let you know in 10 mins. but after an hour when I didn’t received call I call him again. After 10-15 attempt of calling him he picked up the call and started telling me that “Sir this is not the way of calling me if I am not receiving you call that means I m busy. You should not call me again and again”.

Now it’s almost 2 weeks completed but I didn’t get any call for Connection.

• Ci
    circuitkiller Oct 27, 2009

I have installed windows 7 beta on my Laptop HP 540 because of some problems that occured which i cannot installed windows XP.. So, I have bought Tata Indicom Plug to surf i.e; CDMA 1xUSB Modem.. And the drivers can be installed on my Win 7 beta, but unfortunately My Win 7 beta cannot find, ''Qualcomm CDMA Technology MSM Driver'', so, i can't use it.. Why does this problem occured or where can i download This Driver for Win 7?? PLEASE ANYONE HELP??? I will be very thnkful...

Solution

Regards,
    Leomagic.com

• Pi
    Pinku Goswami Jul 14, 2009

i am customers of Tata Indicom since last 1 year. i have in problem when i dial customers number. it is very busy network. So I request you pls. helps us those time when I contact Tata Customers Care nomber. (Mr. Pinku Goswami), Contact No.[protected]

• Aj
    Ajoy Jun 25, 2009

Hi All,

For me TATAINDICOM WIMAX connection is NOT WORKING for past 3 weeks. Already logged 3 complaints and made numerous calls. All in vain!!

Moreover, it being a pre-paid connection, they are refusing to REFUND!

Really frustating.

• Pa
    parag pathak Jun 22, 2009

i lost my cd please send drivers . my e mail [email protected]
    or pls know driver location.

• De
    deep May 28, 2009

the CD i lost so send the divers, i want this driver

• Ra
    ramesh May 17, 2009

i want usb moderm drivers for tata indicom

• Ra
    Rajan Shrivastava Apr 15, 2009

Hi,

We lost driver CD for Tata indicom TATA INDICOM USB MODEM please let us know the driver download location.So please solve my problem.

• Mo
    monesh007 Apr 11, 2009

noyhing

• Sh
    Shashidhara K L Apr 09, 2009

It is available in below Tata indicom official site

kartik khanna Apr 01, 2009

dear sir
    please tell me same time posibility in 3 to four message in details i am send only 4 messsage only or charge is 3 rs oer message but your company is charge now 7 rs or 11 message how it can be posible.

tell me immediatly full detail send my email
    [email protected]
    other wise i will complats now consumer court.
    immediat action now

Prepaid details of the Tata Indicom number:[protected] Back
    Prepaid Details
    Activation Date 21-APR-2007
    Last Recharge Date 01-APR-2009
    Balance Amount(Rs.) 1.06
    Valid Till 21-AUG-2009

Last 10 Call DetailsDestinationNumber Date of call Time of call Call Charge(Rs.) Call duration(Sec.)
    0 02-APR-2009 01:57:37 AM 2.0 0
    0 02-APR-2009 01:57:30 AM 7.0 0

prashant Feb 05, 2009

HI
    Prashant
    in that case to be my laptop is run of ..."windows 7 " . but problem is to be get draiver is not suporeted .per day try to driver instal but it's not deteted...
    me also be help to be "http://blogs.technet.com/aviraj/archive/2009/01/29/windows-7-installing-and-configuring-tata-indicom-huawei-ec321-v-data-card.aspx" that side ...whene ever ur service not completed.
    plz help me..
    thanking you.
    Ur Friend, prashant

mantu singh Feb 01, 2009

i lost driver CD for tata indicom TATA INDICOM 1X usb modem please send to my e-mail address