Target Corpmis-placed product or wrong price

I went to Target to purchase an item that my granddaughter wants for Xmas that had been advertised in their Sunday ad.
While going up and down the aisle trying to locate this item I saw an Easy bake oven that my other granddaughter wants for Xmas. The shelf ticket said 19.99. As having worked in retail I know that at times things are put in the wrong place by customers so I wanted to make sure that this was for the correct item. There were two of these on the shelf and the ticket said EBake Oven. So I decided to purchase that as well. When I reached the checkout counter my total was more than I had calculated, so I asked how much everything was. I was told that the EZ Bake oven rang up at 49.99. I told the cashier that their was another one on the shelf also and that the shelf label said 19.99. He called over a CSR and he scanned the item and said that it was 49.99 and that the price of 19;.99 was for a different EZ Bake. When I said to him that how was I supposed to know that when there was another one identical to it on the shelf and the label was for that item he said that it didn't matter that the price was 49.99. I than asked for coporate phone number and was given a customer service card When I got home I called this number and was told that there was nothing I could do because the stores are empowered to take what ever action they want. When I asked if I could have the Store Manager call be back she said that she would send it thru but that no one would probably call me back. She was right. Never heard from anyone. This company is not customer orientated. They make it appear with their ads that it is a great place to shop. I have filed a complaint with the Dept. of Agriculture and hopefully they will follow up on it.