Tara Smith / AT&Tdidn't get it

Here is the deal. I got on here thinking I was gonna get free music cuz that is what you are advertising now you charge me 2o0 bucks for something I didn't even get. I may have logged my number in but I didn't get any music I don't want music from you.. Now I am going to say this politely next won't be nice I won't my money back asap. Or I will file a suite against you and i'll get it back one way or another you charged me for something I didn't want or get. You think i'm playin try me..
Tara

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices