Having problems with Taco Cabana?

Taco Cabana reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 16, 2007. The latest review stressful working environment was posted on Oct 26, 2021. The latest complaint bad customer service was resolved on May 07, 2019. Taco Cabana has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 167 reviews. Taco Cabana has resolved 16 complaints.

Taco Cabana Customer Service Contacts

13455 E Freeway Service Rd
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Cabana Customer Service. Initial Taco Cabana complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Cabana above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Cabana. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Cabana and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Taco Cabananever getting the order right

My daughter's seven and nine years old love tortillas from Taco Cabana and we go there almost every day for tortillas and most of the time they're always screwing something up we usually ask for refried beans with no cheese and they still put sheets today is January 2nd 2017 we went to go get tortillas and I asked for street tacos with cheese I had refried beans with no cheese and I doesn't apply to does her flour tortillas I have the receipt I got to my house that I didn't even look in the bag because again we just thought that would do everything right and got to my house started eating and there was no beans at all and all my street tacos there was no cheats I have the receipt I went back up there and all they did was say I'm sorry but they didn't pay for the gas they didn't pay you for the inconvenience so I'm really sick and tired of this I was helping hoping if you can help me get them to do it right

Taco Cabana — the whole store

We visited Our closest Taco Cabana around 7:00 on 12/28/16 and the store was filthy and the front register...

Taco Cabanaservice

Visited a taco cabana on camp Bowie Blvd in Fort Worth last Friday and ordered a steak fajita cabana bowl early in the morning. I asked if I could have the black beans separate for I wanted the bowl for lunch time at work; the cashier was more then helpful and even asked if I would prefer everything separate so it would keep longer and was more then appreciative, after paying cashier told me to pull to the side while they prepared my order. After about 10 minutes another employee brought out my order and with her broken English started to scold me for ordering it in such a manner and said" this is last time... It takes to much time to make all separate and never again I make like this so no more!" I was stunned and did not need to be treated like this.. all I asked is if I could have the wet item separate... I will never do business with this restaurant again and will be more to share my experience with social media

Respond

Taco Cabanafajita meat and beans are spoiled and cold

I tried to inform the Manager on duty at 2:00 pm that my Steak Fajita did not taste good at all. It was cold and tasted very mushy .

The Manager said it was because of guacamole and just walked with no regard .

The man behind me stated that he has been served soured beans and they did not care.

I am very hungry and came to eat so this was horrible.

I went to the counter to check on how long the beans had been out and that I would like to order something else . The employee said I Donny know what they do back there.

The manager on duty never came to check on me again, nothing .

I have been a patron for years and years .

This is horrible treatment . Ask or check on patrons . Take them seriously if you want them to return

4360 Little Road
      Arlington, Texas 76016
      Store # 20277

Employee : 11065 Name : Carmen

Respond

Taco Cabanafood allergies asked for no corn tortilla

Manager refused to give me the free meal.after.I complained about them getting order.wrong and my food allergy.

Refused to give me any consideration or free order for me having to drive back up there and having to wait for my order again.

SAN ANTONIO TX WW. WHITE 930 PM Manager told me the meals were pretty made...basically not taking any responsibility for my request for flour tortillas. ...I have no problem in Dallas when I ask for flour tortillas with this meal.

After I didnot receuve any consideration for them.getting my order wrong the Manager told me to do what I am going to do when I told him I was going to call the corporate office.

My husband went back to Taco Cabana to return the meal aND they tried to give him $5 rather than $8 to return the meal. They made him in addition go back to his vehicle to get the receipt even though He had been in the lobby less than an hour previously and had sat down to drink his ordered alcoholic beverage.

• Po
            pobarjenkins Nov 27, 2016

I'm sorry for your negative experience, but you are not entitled to ANYTHING free. You are entitled to an apology and a refund for your order that was incorrect.

Taco Cabanaservice and the appeal of the restaurant

The cashier started to take my order and inthe middle of ordering she walked off to speak to another customer. I ordered chips to as an appetizer to eat with my chips and she said she sido not prepare orders to wait for my full order. Most of the tables were dirty! Trash cans were full she was on her cell phone the whole time while trying to clean!

service and the appeal of the restaurant

Max C Burger Nov 21, 2016

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. It’s really very nice and I will only say thanks for sharing this great information with us. Check http://cheapessaywritingservice.us/ for getting genuine writing guidelines.

Taco Cabanacustomer service

10:19/16 6:01 pm

I get to taco cabana and there's a long line (just to mention I come here every day if not every other day ) so I see okay well I never saw this guy before maybe he's new and struggling I notice he's a older guy so I intentionally watch the 3 order in front of me to see if he was checking ID for happy hour he did not I arrive to the counter and order a happy hour he ID me so I immediately question why did you check me and not all the others he stated I felt like they were old enough I tell him well regardless of what u feel the law is you I'd EVERYONE and you don't discrimate he said oh you know the law good well I felt they were old enough I asked him his name he said vaugh and I informed him I will be reporting him for 2 things discrimation and for not following the law

His name is caugh he is a older gentleman with gray hair and gray beard with the middle portion of his non existent

This really bothered me yes I have a baby face and to mention my birthday is 12/6/93 I'm only 22 but the law is the law and his job is to follow that I'm just very appalled

• JKWilliams Oct 20, 2016

I'd card you too. "Look under 40? Check ID" Who looks under 40 is HIS call. Not yours. At 22 you'd get carded anywhere. Get used to it. Its an age thing...not a color thing.

Taco Cabanadid not receive correct order through drive thru 3rd time in a row.

I went to the Mccreless Mall Taco Cabana at 2347 E. Southcross San Antonio, TX 78223 on Aug. 20th, Aug 27th, and Sept. 3rd and ordered a large order through the drive thru. All three times they failed to give me the 2 tacos from the Fajita taco combo. I called Mgt. Twice and they were nice enough to give me the 2 tacos the last 2 times. I had to make a long trip to go back. Three times in a row is enough. I'm not happy with your service at all. The food is great but, the experience of having to go back multiple times is not. I would like a Refund for my combo.
              Sept. 3rd
              store#20110
              order#416072
              Employee#106500

did not receive correct order through drive thru 3rd time in a row.

Taco Cabanaproduct and service

I went to Taco Cabana 101 S. Industrial Blvd, Euless, Texas 76040 store#20340, Order # 325021 on 8/18/2016 at 12:21:28pm. I order a Chicken FJ bowl. The bowl was horrible. The chicken was so burnt that you could not eat it. So I called spoke with the store manage Christy and she stated that she will have the funds reverse back to my account and that the refund she be back on my account by the end of the day no later than the next day. I also made a complaint with the customer care. So by 8/22/2016 the funds was still not on my account which I felt like it wouldn't be because Christy never did ask for a ticket number. I called 817.545.9792 and spoke with Christy and she stated that she had put in the request to have the fund put back on the account and stated that I will then need to contact guest service. I called guest services on 8/24/2016 and spoke with Brenson and he took another compliant. I called guest service again on 8/30/2016 and spoke with Lillian and filed another compliant. Due to no one from corporate have reach out to me and said anything regarding my formal compliant.The food was terrible and the customer service from corporate show that the customer experience means nothing. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO A TACO CABANA!!!

Taco Cabana — eggs mexicana

Address: 12525 N Mopac Expwy Austin, TX 78727 Store: 20128 Phone: [protected] Guest Service...

Taco Cabanafood & drinks

Came to taco cabana in Kemah Tx early this morning & ordered 2 fajita chicken tacos & a med sprite the sprite tasted like baking soda & water the food was wrong I got steak instead of chicken when I returned the manager replaced the food when I went to get my drink there were nats everywhere it smelled like a sewer & the tops for the sodas where filthy will nvr eat @ this location again

Respond

Taco Cabanaextremely hot conditions/prolonged broken air conditioning

* Employee at Tc* - Worked at my location for quite some time now. Complaining about the unsafe and dealthy hot air conditioning provided for the back of the house- patio air works great. Air conditioners have been broken for about at total of two and half years and still counting. I do not blame any close management at my store ( Agm/Gm) as it is not their fault at this degree. "Maintenance staff" have come to "fix" the air multiple times but each time say they have to order more parts. Corporate officials have witnessed these conditions apon inspection but have yet to get this situation under control. The work alone can be overwhelming, but try working in 100 degrees, trying not to sweat into the product. Please do something immediately about this. Not too many employees are thinking about sticking around. Thank you

Taco Cabanaservice

Went in early morning like I do just about every day in the morning and was told that steak and eggs was not available nor brisket and eggs nor soft shredded chicken tacos because that a lunch thing. I have been ordering soft shredded tacos since I discovered them over j3 years ago for breakfast and just now you say its not a breakfast deal. WTH I mean this restaurant has bad customer service experience. Plus I ask to have a receipt and they said oh we can't give you one of those either. SERIOUSLY they will not get my service again especially since I ordered on average about 3-4 times a week. And I order for my team tacos not anymore.

Respond

Taco Cabanaservice, order incorrect, worker refusing to give you hot sauce because she doesn't have time, no manager on duty

hello, i visited your location this morning and Kiara the gal that took my order was already unprofessional and rude. I paid, she was still rude. I asked for hot sauce with my tacos that i ordered she stated, i didnt have time to get any this morning and i dont have any. I'm dumb founded at this moment, no hot sauce at a mexican cafe, i said can you go get some over at the bar area, she said no i wont. i asked for her name that i will be calling corporate office, this girl had no care in the world or needs her job. i drove off only to find out my meal is incomplete. My orange juice is not in my bag because she was so ticked off about not getting my hot sauce. mind you taco cabana breakfast isnt cheap so i expect hot sauce with my breakfast tacos and to get my order correct.

i called corporate office made a complaine. i then called the store and Kiara happen to pick up said theres no office manager all day today, but there is a manager??? i said let me speak to them. she puts the phone down 10 minute passes by no one comes to the phone. i hung up.

i decided to call back at 9:30 another gal picks up and puts the phone down 10 minute passes by and still no one comes.

someone needs to check in on this store, there are a lot of unprofessional unqualified people that works here that definitely doesnt need to be around customers. now im wondering what is in my food if these people dont care about customers.

I will be going back there after work i want my refund for this mean and i expect management to call me immediately. Kiara needs to be terminated her attitude is horrible. i've never had anyone refuse to give you ketchup, hot sauce for that matter.

i need a call back immediately!

• Cc
                            CCzeus May 04, 2016

someone needs to check in on this store, there are a lot of unprofessional unqualified people that works here that definately doesnt need to be around customers. now im wondering whats in my food if these people dont care about customers.

i need a call back immediately!

Taco Cabanaold food. restaurant was dirty. employee refilling salsa.

I stopped at the taco cabana at 920 SE Military yesterday; May 1st, at 9:45 to place an order to go. I stopped at that one because it was on my way back home. Normally I go to the ones on Nacadoches/410, and on Windcrest/35. It was a mess inside. I placed my order, the deceit is barely readable...bad register or needs ink.. I placed my order...went to fill up a few cups of salsa, first there weren't any cups to use. Second it was filthy. And the condiments all looked old and a nasty mess..and hadn't been filled nor fresh. I asked the manager if they'd put out fresh salsa and she said they would..the guy who brought out the pico de gallo put the fresh he brought in with the old nasty stuff I'd asked replaced. He mixed old with new...though what he brought was old and questionable as well. I ordered chicken fajita plate with two extra fajita chicken tacos. I should have asked for a refund and left.. I wish that I had. The chicken was very questionable. Other taco cabana's chicken never looked like last night. Meat looked old and unsafe. The rice was a scicky mound, not Spanish rice but garbage. The chicken concerned me most...it didn't look right and not fresh. The salsa bar was disgusting... never have I had a bad experience at taco cabana until last night. I would of gone back with food for a refund but I was on other part of town and it was late so I threw the food away and won't go back to taco cabana again. You lost my business because the food looked that bad and possibly make me sick. Looked like it would. Shame on them

Taco Cabanahappy hour policy

I went to the Taco Cabana on Hwy 6 and Richmond Ave. in Houston Texas. I arrive @ 6:52 . There were three people ahead on me. All purchasing Happy Hour Margarita and chips. The girl waiting on us moved like a slug; Dry and slow. The guy ahead of me could not make up his mind, causing the lady and myself behind him to reach the register one minute after seven. The cashier then tells us after standing in line for 7 minutes, we can not get the Happy Hour special because it is after seven. I told her that is absurd, when we were standing in line way before seven.,

Then she gets the so called manager, and she saids, " there is nothing she can do", and tells the cashier to only allow one of the special and the other item i would have to pay full price. Of course I was livid. Who runs a business like this? Customer service needs training on how to use your brain and not to lose regular customers. I could have gone anywhere for happy hour and i chose this place. Never again >>>>>

Taco Cabana — ismael garcia manager/service forgotten food

So me and brother hadn't eaten at Taco Cabana in a while maybe a year... We go to the one on I.H. 35 and...

Taco Cabana — extreamly bad service

Not my first experience at this store, it had been a few months since my last visit and still the same. Store...

Taco Cabana — store hours

I showed up on Saturday around 12- 12:30 am hoping to enjoy a craving with my family when I come to find that...

Taco Cabanatuesday 8/11/15, free egg/bacon taco free. not free.

I went inside Taco Cabana at this location and had a coupon for a free egg/bacon taco. When I was leaving the location, I happened to drop the taco on the floor. I then asked my wife to use hers for the free taco. Well, the Shift-lead at that time (07:45am) did NOT want to honor the coupon. she said one per customer, I can understand that. But this is a new Customer (my wife), but the shift-lead said, one per house-hold...what!!!
                              needless to say I asked her to show me where it state one per household. She was able to produce that Policy so I paid $1.29 for what suppose to be free. It could have been 30cents or 10dollards it is the principle and the attitude of the establishment. I do presume that Taco Cabana wants customers to keep on coming back and to tell their friends. Very disappointed.