Menu

K
Author of the complaint
4:43 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is the second morning I've went to Taco Bell in Morro Bay ca. The first morning meaning yesterday, I order food an got home 29 min away and seen it was wrong. I took it back of course using at least 15 dollars in gas for what Taco Bell did wrong. The lady at the counter argued with me for 7 min that she didn't make it wrong and I was wrong. I got really imbaresed cause there were people behind me and around me. I finally showed her the receipt. Proving I was right. She snickered an snaged the bag out my hand an said whatever we fix it. 40 min later I get my cold food. Ok. This morning the food was right but I couldn't hear her through the speaker whictch had a sign on it to pull forward because of maintaince everything and the same lady was hateful an rude and argued again with me that I was wrong. I'm sick of this [censor]. I won't be back. I'll go to McDonald's where I get treated like a person.

More Taco Bell complaints & reviews