Taco Bellplastic in my burrito

D Oct 29, 2018

I went to Taco Bell in the city of Beaumont, California on October 27th, 2018. I went through the drive thru and ordered a chalupa box, two double decker tacos, two cheesy bean and rice burritos, a beefy frito burrito, chips and cheese and a large pepsi. When we were able to start enjoying our meals, I noticed that I did not get my beefy frito burrito. Instead we were given three cheesy bean and rice burritos. I was disappointed but took one of the burritos to eat. About three bites in, I felt something a little hard in my mouth. When I pulled it out of my mouth, I realized it was a piece of plastic! My family was very saddened by this, number one because I could have swallowed that plastic, number two, we hadn't eaten all day and we ended up throwing everything we ordered away because we did not trust what could be in the other food. When I went to look for the receipt, there was not one. I am very disappointed in the way your food handlers deal with the food that is going out to your customers. Not only would I like to be compensated for my loss, I would like a little more. Again I could have swallowed that plastic. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.