Menu
Home Fast Food Restaurants Taco Bell menue pricing different from charges

Taco Bell review: menue pricing different from charges

C
Author of the complaint
8:49 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The Taco Bell in Alachua Florida has a menu with pricing on the menu, however when you place your order the prices come back higher than the menu. I noticed this about 3 month's ago and questioned it when I paid the bill and they said the management had changed the prices and they were what the cash register said not the prices on the menu.

I thought that the change in pricing was something they were doing and paid and left.

Three month's later when I returned I asked if the prices were the same as on the menu and the answer was that they did not know what the price was until after you placed your order and they rang it up on the cash register.

They do not tell you this unless you ask which means if you are not alert to the difference you could be paying more and never noticing it.

More Taco Bell complaints & reviews

Taco Bell - false promise
Taco Bell - slip and fall
2 comments
K
Nov 22, 2014 6:36 pm EST

I visited taco bell on [protected]:59 a. M. On 8331 baymeadows rd jax fl and was discusted at the site of the filth on counters where food was served, soda machine covered in dirt and mold i refused to use that discusting machine. The bathroom was totally unsanitary, dining area walls, tables, and floors totally black and discusting, rude and slow service, then food was made with mushy old tomatoes that was not cold at all. I thru my children and mine and my husbands food in the trash, i feel i was robbed by the business. Worst and the nastiest i have ever encountered in my life.

T
Feb 05, 2011 7:52 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Manager walking on conter which I was just served from. Wow.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2292 complaints