Taco BellI wasn't hired because I didn't show up to an interview im disabled looking for work

M

I had an interview at on of your job site and I couldnt make it cause I cut lawns thats my side job anys ways I called again today and I said I was sorry for not showing up or calling that I had stuff to do that day im located in corpus christi texas the location of the taco bell is 1501 nile drive in corpus christi texas 78412 the hiring manger his name is eric was very rude please im disabled and looking for work he also said that hes not gonna hire me just cause I didnt show up to an interview please contact me at my email @ [protected]@gmail.com

• St
    steveshouse16 Oct 01, 2019

I would have to agree with the hiring manager. If you are unable to show up to a scheduled interview before even being given the job then how can the manager count on scheduling you into the week and you not show up and use your so called disability and having to work a side job as an excuse. If you were really in need of a job you would have shown up to the the interview at the time the manager had set aside to see you. You proved by first impression that you are unreliable.

• Be
    BEnchboy Feb 16, 2019

Oh please grow up. Just because you did not get your way does not make one rude. It does not matter if you have stuff to do. If you cannot make it for an interview that is not a good first impression. WIth your immature behavior such as mistaking not getting your way as rude and not making good impressions you will never get a job. It is a good thing you were not hired. If he had to write you up you would probably act childish and accuse him of being rude.

• St
    steveshouse16 Oct 20, 2018

You didn't show up for an interview what makes you think he can rely on you to show up to work.