Taco Bell — foreign object in food
I took my boy's out on said evening to a hockey game and prior to the game we went to taco bell for a snack. While eating, I injested a piece of plastic that was in my food. After almost choking on the plastic I was able to spit it out, my boy's were witness to this and needless to say they were extreemly upset. After a couple of days I met with mike, a rep from twincorp, who represented taco bell. We discussed what had happened and said he would pass on all the information to his boss. Paul mace called me a couple of days later and confirmed that the plastic was indeed a corner of their jalapeno pepper bag. I took pictures of the object and gave it to twincorp in good faith that they would take this matter seriously. To my surprise, they didn't. After speaking with paul mace about what they were going to do about this terrible incident, he replied by saying that he would offer $250.00 if I would provide proof that my son suffered serious enough to undergo professional help to deal with this matter. I guess the fact that I almost choked to death in their restaurant isn't that important to them, not only that, when we were discussing this matter he seemed to get upset with me because I told him that his offer was not what I expected. His words were, take it or leave it, your choice. I guess big business is not really concerned with people choking in their establishments due to foriegn objects in their food, my mistake I guess, I should of eaten at home.