Taco Bellcustomer service

The girl working the drive thru window was very unaware of what she was doing. She handed me my food and said here u go, I had to look at it to determine I was missing 4 items. Also when I asked about hot sauce she said they were instructed not to ask the customer if they want some, the customer needs to ask them. Also I got two enchrios and no silverware was given and no napkins. Very bad service and if this is the standard practice I will not be going back.

• Co
    Colin Keenan Mar 17, 2016

I have been going to Toco Bell for years. I go to the Bell in Fishkill, New York. The store #028978. For the past 3 weeks I have not been able to order any freeze drinks because the machine is broken. This has happened several times throughout the year. Why can't Toco Bell either have the machine fixed or buy another one. The employees just look at you and say sorry. Get someone to fix it or buy a new one. I'd hate to have to go some where else which I will do if this problem is not fixed real soon. Thank you.

say it as it is Jul 15, 2015

They owe you nothing, get a job and make money like everyone else.

• St
    starbuck.barista Jul 15, 2015

Mr Maher Jaber head CEO of TICO bell. My family ordered supreme sauce and instead you served THG sauce. You owe me £500 for pain and suffering.

• Ta
    tacotony Aug 13, 2011

geeze louise...usually the person at the window is not the one that bags your food at Taco Bell so cut her some slack.
    Thought you people were nuts for a minute until I looked closer and realized this kimberly changed her name. why would you want to show your ### on a public forum iwillkick kimberly? do you enjoy getting owned and kicked around? grow a brain lady.

• Ca
    cassandra york Aug 13, 2011

managers trying to save money probably instructed her. its sad what employees go thru to save their bosses butts. but yea definetly shoulda gotten napkins and eatings utensils. thats just not logical to skimp on...

• IronGrudge89 May 30, 2011

First time at a fast food joint?

• Po
    pobarjenkins May 30, 2011

I would suggest giving them a second chance.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with them not asking you if you want hot sauce or not. Obviously if you want it, you will tell them.

• TwinkleTwinkle May 30, 2011

Maybe the girl was new.

• Da
    David Renner Jan 23, 2011

I haven't seen MTV's SKINS but I strongly disagree with Taco Bell pulling ads from it. American tv has no sexual content compared to tv in Europe. They have progressive people who see the world as it really is and the USA has a bunch of ultra right wing conservative prudes. As long as your chain supports the prudes i refuse to support you. I will eat somewhere else.
    David Renner

• Bi
    BIG DOG 1 Sep 12, 2009

TACO BELL IN BILLINGS, MONTANA ...BY KOHLS DEPT. STORE...UNPROFESSIONAL...WRONG ORDER AND VERY POOR SERVICE. RAN BY A BUNCH OF KIDS...WHO KNOWS WHAT COMES WITH YOUR ORDER !!!

• Hg
    H.G.Rees Jun 05, 2009

Just found out TB charges $.30 extra for most tacos & burritos if you request onions on them! Its' a corporate policy! When I asked why I don't get charged extra for onions at the burger joints, I was told they are burgers, not tacos! Without the onions, the taco just seems bland. TB corp. says they have to deal with the rising cost of onions! 30 cents for just a few chopped onions? Thats' a little steep! TB just lost another long time customer! Good Bye!

• Ca
    c a Mar 16, 2009

Sllooowwwest Taco Bell In the Southwest!
    Went into TB Sunday evening (3/14/02) in south TX. Took employee 15 minutes to come to counter to wait on three customers, this happened again as I waited another 30 mintues for my order. And Guess what, there were no other customers in store except for employee friends getting free food. Won't go back to TB again.

• Br
    Brent Wall Nov 29, 2008

I ordered three taco's with meat and cheese only plus add extra meat. If you've ever ordered a taco from taco bell with meat and cheese only and not specified extra meat then you're well aware of what you get. They give you the alotted meat that comes on a taco with lettuce and tomato's, a sorry excuse for a taco if you prefer meat and cheese only. I got the works! Ok, i know mistakes happen, BUT what i don't expect is the person working the window to argue with me over what i said when i ordered. Besides the fact i know what i said, not once but twice, the last thing any customer wants is to debate their order, JUST CORRECT THE MISTAKE!!! It's not like i was ugly about it, on the contrary i was polite inspite of my frustration. I was told to pull up and someone would bring my order out. Finally, no apology was offered or anythind said. What happened to customer service?? I realize turn over is high and fast food employees a lot of teenagers who could care less. This is a reflection on not only your management but you're franchise.