Supercutsterrible customer service!

K

They told me it would be a fifteen minute wait so I sat down with my 3 small children, 20 minutes pass and a call ahead person walks in a gets their haircut right away. I understand that they have call ahead, but then the phone rang and they took the name and placed it in the front of the line. My 20 minutes of waiting to this point was useless. We have now been waiting 35 minutes and again they take someone before us b/c they called 5 minutes before. They don't even bother to tell you that all call aheads come first nor do they apologize for the extended wait. I left with my kids and WILL NEVER EVER RETURN! I actually think I needed this b/c they give awful hair cuts. They lack experience and personality all in one. I hope anyone who reads this will learn to call ahead or better yet go somewhere that offers style.

• To
    tooootoooo Jul 20, 2011

I went in to supercuts today to get my hair cut. I asked for a four, and told the lady to leave some hair on the top. The lady ignored my last comment and gave me a buzz cut. When I complained she told me that it was my fault for not explaining to her clearly. She told me to write it down next time.

• Ti
    Tim Boyden Nov 22, 2008

This mornning I went to Supercuts in TopshamMaine. They were posted as opening for business at 8:30 am. I and another person waited until 8:45 and nobody showed up. Very shabby! I went down the road to a place called Cutting Crew and they WERE open for business. I'll just patronize the Cutting Crew from here on in!

Marilyn Behar Jul 02, 2008

My biggest complaint is that I tried to contact Supercuts on the web and there was nothing on the contact page to submit what I had written. I tried twice to contact them re. a foil job and basically the hair dresser did a good job, but it was not what I asked for. And maybe some people think it was not expensive ie the previous person re Supercuts, but for me $120. plus and a tip is nothing to sneeze at. The gal who did my hair told me via telephone she would make the front a little lighter for no additional charge, but when I went into the salon she said she couldn't do it without charging me for an additional service. I wanted the customer service for Supercuts to be aware of Rachell at Supercuts( wa80163) 17629 108th Ave. SE Renton, WA 98055, phone [protected]. I had my hair done 6/25/08. It was a birthday gift from my husband. My 71st to be exact. I could not find a place on the web site to send or submit my complaint. I wonder how many people would communicate with them if they had submit on their contact page. Marilyn Behar ps If anyone knows how to get this sent to the customer svc. for supercuts, please do.

• Je
    Jenny Mar 20, 2008

HAHAHAHA! You people actually complain about haircuts? That is so sad that you have nothing better to than complain about your cheap services. What do you expect when you're paying half as much at a walk in salon than high end salon?!!? OMG this is so funny I can't believe people sit around complaining about their services from a supercuts.