Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Logo

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Having problems with Hair Today Gone Tomorrow?

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Customer Service Contacts

Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Customer Service. Initial Hair Today Gone Tomorrow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hair Today Gone Tomorrow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. Discuss the issues you have had with Hair Today Gone Tomorrow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hair Today Gone TomorrowDonald A. Tietz

How awful so many clients have had to deal with the aggrevation of collecting deposit money on servrices not provided by Hair Today Gone Tomorrow and MyRadiance, run by and owed by Donald A. Tietz. For any and all clients that are still out money paid to Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow and/or MyRadiance, Donald A. Tietz is Director of Operations, at Water Tower SDMD Dr. Steven H. Dayan offices, 845 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 His direct number is [protected]. His office number is [protected]. If enough folks start calling or visiting this office, maybe to avoid embarrassment folks still out money might finally get their money back.

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — $6000 ripped off

1877nohairs, the company hair today gone tomorrow seems to have gone out of business. I purchased a full body...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — scam business closed

I have news for people who have been ripped off by hair today gone tommorow. They did indeed go out of...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — refund owed to me!

I prepaid $4545.00 for a package of 9 sessions for the following treatments: underarms, bikini line, full...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — thieves!!!

I paid upfront for laser hair removal ($1000.00) they went out of business and now will not refund my money...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — Article I found

Here is an article I came...

Hair Today Gone TomorrowFRAUD

I paid for a treatment that I never received, because the company apparently went out of business and didn't bother to inform their clients or provide them with refunds for all the services that were not provided. They basically stole money from a countless number of clients, some of us who have been loyal customers with HTGT for years. I'm sure it wont be long before a class action suit is organized, I mean how can they get away with stealing??? If anyone has any information about a class action suit please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Ce
        celisa Sep 20, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Contact Nu u Med Spa [protected]

MayKhan26 Oct 27, 2009

Hi My name is May. I work with a news network and have recived many calls on the HTGT situation. We are currently pursuing a story on in but need on-camera testimonials from customers who have been jipped.

If you are willing to give us an on-camera statemnt and share your contract details with us, please get intouch with me at [email protected]

Thanks!!

PS- I am purposely being descreet.

• In
        Ingie179 Oct 06, 2009

So I tried to file a complaint with the IL BBB and they marked it closed, as unpursuable, as soon as I hit submit! Seriously? How can they consider it case closed if the company is still operating but under another name? I'm so frustrated right now! What should we do?

• 5a
        5angrymom Sep 21, 2009

I too am one of the victims of HTGT. All that is stated above is true.

The owners of HTGT are the same owners of Miradiance, Donald Teitz, Kash Agerwal and Tal Raine. They stole money from clients at Hair Today gone Tomorrow and opened this new laser company Maradiance. They have done this before. Looking for information on this company I discovered Dr. Tal Raine also opened a laser company called Refine 360 and stole money from clients and closed it down without providing services. These people are criminals . Extremely shady, shady people. ALL future clients BEWARE. THey have done this before and they will continue to steal money from people.

I did get my money back from my credit card company, they reversed charges, they are looking into filing fraud charges with the company and they suggested that I file a complaint with Lisa Madigan-- they more people who complain the quicker this company and all the criminals working behind Miradiance will be prosicuted.

• H1
        h11tg11tboard11 Sep 18, 2009

It seems like they did go out of business -- in a very shady way. I can tell you I think they morphed into a company called MiRadiance. If you look on the hair today gone tomorrow website (www.hairtodaygonetomorrow.com/) -- two of their locations: 1s224 Summitt Ave. Suite 305 Oak Brook Terrace IL 60181 and 1220 Hobson Road Ste 132 Naperville IL 60540 are the exact same locations listed on the MiRadance website (www.miradiance.com/) According to another website posting if you call MiRadaciance at first they will deny this but when pressed they will give you the treatments that were taken away under Hair Today Gone Tommorow -- as they are the same company. Also the Parma OH location is still open -- [protected] -- from what I can tell this is the only honorable location that has tried to stay open and still makes good on their prepaid packages -- good for them, shame on the HTGT management. Stay away from MiRadiance for any new treatments -- if they did this under the name HTGT -- well you know the reputation. The only other advice I can give is to dispute any recent transaction with your credit card IMMEDIATELY (this is time sensitive), file a report with the attorney general's office (www.ag.state.il.us/) and the better business bureau. Good Luck.

• Al
        ALCPartner Sep 16, 2009

American Laser Centers Offer Free Treatment to Illinois Clients of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow.
        Individuals who are still owed treatments from company that closed are invited to American Laser Centers clinics.

• Ab
        abby988 Sep 10, 2009

You know us complaining about it on this website isnt getting our money back. They scammed us out of thousands. This is the US, you cant just do that and expect to get away with it. HTGT is out of business, the new company is MARIDIAN, mentioned before in these posts. They are in Oakbrook. Either all of us go there and demand our money back, or we take legal action. Call Lisa Madigans office, Call Better Business Bureau and The citys consumer affairs number. theres no way im sitting back. if someone has any other ideas please let us know.

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow/MiRadiance — FRAUD

I too have been taken by this scam and am ready for legal action! I paid upfront, set up appointments which...

Hair Today Gone TomorrowUpdate

• Ho
          Holly F. Oct 30, 2009

I am so upset about HTGT! I was halfway through a full body contract and they disappeared. There is no way to get ahold of them, either. I filed a complaint with the BBB, and I will file a complaint with the Wisconsin State Attorney's office, but what else can we do??? Can we file some sort of group lawsuit or something?
          Holly F

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — I WANT REFUND ON PREPAID TREATMENT

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS TO SCHEDULE AN APPT. WITH OUT ANY LUCK. I WENT INTO THEIR WEBSITE AND IT...

Hair Today Gone TomorrowGone out of Business

Yeah, I got burned too:

I went to appointment and found out hair today gone tomorrow had up and gone...

If you call HTGT phone number you will get Signature Group -- which claims they have no affliation with HTGT (funny I don't let perfect strangers answer my phone).

My advice:
        1 call your credit card company and immediatly file a complaint (dispute) if you bought a package any time recently.
        2 file with the attorney general office (in IL= Lisa Madigan)
        3. file with BBB

Don't go to any company recommended by Signature Group. It is obvious this group has major connections to HTGT and to go to a new company recommended by them would be to give more money to the theives who just stole your money.

You know what goes around comes around -- HTGT will pay.

• Al
            ALCPartner Sep 16, 2009

www.americanlaser.com/savemycontract

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow aka MiRadiance.com — Thieves. Shady crooks.

Filed for bankruptcy and reopened under a new name with the money they stole from their thousand dollar...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — Paid upfront and have gotten no service

I signed a contract on 7/15/09 and paid upfront for all treatments, but was told to call to schedule my first...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — Went out of business and didn't refund money

This company sold packages for thousands of dollars for a sequence of laser hair removal treatments. The...

Hair Today Gone TomorrowStole my Money

I made an appointment 3 weeks ago for an appointment last night, I showed up to the office to find the door locked and the lights off. After calling their customer service line, I found out that they went out of business 4 days ago! I still have a package with a couple of treaments left and I would love to know if they plan on handling all of these complaints I'm reading about. This place was a joke from the get go...In the short time I was a customer they moved locations 3 times, I could never get in for an appointment at the Northbrook office and twice I showed up and no one was there. I feel scammed and I feel really bad for all the consumers that had just purchased their packages in the weeks prior.

• Ht
              HTGTtreatments Sep 10, 2009

www.americanlaser.com/savemycontract

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — They just disappeared !

Their website is down, their phones are down, office closed, and no communication has been made by them to...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Gone like their name

I tried to call Hair Today Gone Tomorrow and it appeared that the phone was disconnected. Their site said...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — Non issue of Refund

I could never get an appointment at the northbrook location. They managed to take over $1, 000 dollars of my...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — I cannot reach them to schedule appointmentss and i paid ahead. i want my money back. are they out of business?

I cannot reach the company to schedule my future appointments. Are they out of business? I want my money back...

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow — hair removal

Approximately 5 years ago i decided i wanted to have facial hair removed. Laser removal was expensive, i went...