Suntrust Banksfreeze my account by suntrust

T

Dear mrs/mr

This should never happen. I have been with sun trust for quite some time this should be self evedent looking at the record during those there is nothing done to the account except that you collect so many overdraft protection each costing 36 per transaction.

In the above transactions if we analyze it one by one the problem is easy to identify. The two account they do not have connection and to draw any connection is meaningless. For the first transaction you can call bank of America and verify it by simple phone call and asking is this your check if they say yes then the next question would be does it have sufficient fund if not you would have contacted me and I will talk the person who gave me the check. When it comes to the second ck you do the same and if you found it suspicious then you can pursue the matter to the end but not victimize me for some ones fault. This is the amount which the co. said that would be applied to the office I have to set up here and buy computers and other things for an office. At the time I was looking for a job and my resume was all over and this co offers me something in return for the job I applied to. I have no connection whatsoever with them other than the phantom job offer. I cannot understand why sun trust took this irresponsible act of holding my check and stranded me from doing anything with my money.

Moreover it seems like your mobile web application can accept any ones deposit without verification by presenting only a copy of the check this really screw people who are trying to strive in the labor market.

RESOLVED

On Jan 21 2018 I deposited a check from bank of America in the amount of 755.55 on subsequent day I deposited another 2500 from Associated Bank. Because this particular deposit was found to be fraudulent the bank initiated an investigation and my account has been frozen. I cannot access my account and pay bills until the account has cleared off. Now I cannot even pay insurance and as the result I am not at work. This should never happen. I have been with sun trust for quite some time this should be self evident looking at the record during those there is nothing done to the account except that you collect so many overdraft protection each costing 36 per transaction. In the above transactions if we analyze it one by one the problem is easy to identify. The two account they do not have connection and to draw any connection is meaningless. For the first transaction you can call bank of America and verify it by simple phone call and asking is this your check if they say yes then the next question would be does it have sufficient fund if not you would have contacted me and I will talk the person who gave me the check. When it comes to the second ck you do the same and if you found it suspicious then you can pursue the matter to the end but not victimize me for some ones fault. For your information this is the amount which the co. said that would be applied to the office I have to set up here and buy computers and other things for an office. At the time I was looking for a job and my resume was all over and this co offers me something in return for the job I applied to. I have no connection whatsoever with them other than the phantom job offer. I cannot understand why sun trust took this irresponsible act of holding my check and stranded me from doing anything with my money. Moreover it seems like your mobile web application can accept any ones deposit without verification by presenting only a copy of the check This really screw people who are trying to strive in the labor market. I am experiencing the nightmare. Here in I am asking you to to look my account the rat hole created in your mobile page and straighten my account so that I can use it ASAP. Thank you. Tayework [protected]