Having problems with SunTrust Banks?

SunTrust Banks reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 30, 2007. The latest review Overdraft Fees was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint freeze my account by suntrust was resolved on Jan 29, 2018. SunTrust Banks has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 301 reviews. SunTrust Banks has resolved 65 complaints.

SunTrust Banks Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 786 8787 (Lost or Stolen Card)
+1 800 382 3232 (Online Banking, PC Banking, Bill Pay & Mobile Banking)
+1 800 447 8994 (Report Checking Account Fraud)
+1 800 443 1032 (Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy Filings, Real-Estate Owned & Short Sale Inquiries)
+1 877 596 5407 (Credit Bureau Disputes)
1 Park Pl NE
Atlanta, Florida
United States - 30303-2904

SunTrust Banks Complaints & Reviews

Suntrust Banks — online banking

I have been banking with Suntrust for more than 15 years and I am out of country and live in Seoul, Korea now...

Suntrust Banks — release of funds

In a beneficiary of unclaimed funds that Allison dukes CFO IS supposed to be in charge of releasing and I'm...

Suntrust Bankschecking account

I am a very new customer with suntrust bank (5-6 days) I downloaded the mobile app to deposit money into my account due to not having my debit card yet. On October 3rd I deposited a check via the mobile app and was notified via email on October 4th that the check deposited into my account. I proceed to log onto my mobile account but only to see that suntrust closed my account without notice after my money posted to my account. I don't know if this is some type of scam or not but I need my money. I have no access to any funds because they're in the suntrust account. Customer service is refusing to give any information saying that I should wait 5-7 business days for a letter in the mail. I WANT MY MONEY NOW. I'm looking to take legal action if I don't get access to my account and funds IMMEDIATELY

Ex SunTrust Bank Tellermistreatment

SunTrust started out as a good place Until you show your not a dumb African american than it's a problem I've worked my tail of at that company and can't move up I've even worked full time with the impression that I was receiving it only to be told oh ur will happen in 2 weeks only .And SunTrust has no open door policy as soon as the employee says something the use that to let the employee go even though the employee put in proper notice and was in process of transfer but I know I wasn't going to move up in the company and really felt that I was on my way out due to me not expecting anything.

Suntrust Banks — I am complaining about transfer service

- at 10/09/2018 i received email from suntrust bank by email address ...

Suntrust Banks — customer service process

I have this SunTrust account # [protected], since 2007, established in Miami Fl. I have been a resident of...

Suntrust Banksonline banking

Opened a new account on 9/8/2018 and was sent a email for the registration for online banking. Was not able to access it kept getting a error message the system was busy. I have been calling into the market Street Johnson city, the 37601 branch for 2 days and keep getting forwarded to a managers vmail. Whom has a recording that she will be out of the office until the middle of September. I am hesitant about banking and trust after setting this small being unresolved

Suntrust Banks — dispute

About two weeks go I called SunTrust to inform them about some payments that was not authorize. So they put...

Suntrust Bank Panola Rd — customer service

On Sept 5th I went to the Sun Trust Bank on Panola Rd. I had the worst experience and I was embarrassed by a...

Suntrust Bank Brentwood TN by Old Hickory Blvd. — drive thru/opening on time/poorly staffed

I have been banking at this branch for 15 years, have a personal and business account. This past year thi...

Suntrust Banksbanking police pension held

I opened an account with SunTrust in July of 2018 for $500.00 new account promotion. I deposited my pension check in person at a branch location with a teller.
        I was told next day finds available.
        The next day my account was closed by the fraud department. They claimed my police pension check looked suspicious and were holding my check for 10 business days.
        After the 10 days went by the fraud department stated they were holding the check until November 9th, 2018...?
        That's right 90 day hold on a police pension check!!
        I took a letter from the pension center, a letter from Bb&t Bank the check was written on that the check was paid July 30th, 2018., and all my IDs including my police retirement I'd into SunTrust to fax over to the fraud department.
        One week later and 25 days after the initial deposit the fraud department has not released my check.

Suntrust — branch sales tactics

SunTrust Auburn Ave. Columbus Ga. On August 21st, 2018 at 5:10 PM I received voice mail from Mr. Don Thoma...

Suntrust Banks — customer service

I have been banking with SunTrust for 10+ years and I must say that the location listed below has the worst...

Suntrust Banksbill pay

On August 10th on my Windows 7 computer I could not get into Bill Pay with Online Banking. Normally a advert will show and when you click to close the Bill Pay page will clear and you can use it. No advert is being displayed so you can't close it to clear the page. I then tried my old laptop running on Windows XP and I could access Bill Pay. I complained to Suntrust with a message. The next day Windows XP could not get into Bill Pay.
          I also have a business account which is Online Cash Manager and I have no problem getting into Bill Pay. This is a Suntrust problem and they are not fixing it. If I can not pay bills with Online Banking then Suntrust Bank has no use for me and I will close both accounts and go to a bank that actually works. What do they want for me to do go back to writing checks!

• Updated by Keith Vinnicombe · Aug 14, 2018

I was running with Firefox as my browser which I updated and still Bill Pay would not work.
              I then updated Windows Explorer. I made Explorer my browser and Suntrust Bill Pay now works.
              Suntrust is a billion dollar company and should make sure it's software works on all main browsers and operating systems!!!

Suntrust Banks — checking

O opened a checking account with SunTrust and out of the blue my account was closed. I was given en no reason...

Suntrust Banks — drive thru customer service

Suntrust Bank. This is the second time this has happened. Drive thru incompetence. I cash a check through the...

Suntrust Bedford — service

I have been banking with suntrust for over 20 years. I went into a branch today and have been here an hour...

Suntrust Banks10 king st, waldorf md 20603

Mandisa Steadman
            At 7:45 pm on 7/30/18, I arrived at the this location located in the
            Safeway supermarket
            10 king St.
            Waldorf, MD 20603, only to found that all the tellers we closed, upon talking to a black male clerk he imformed me that they were closing at 3pm every evening effective three weeks ago, I want to deposit money so to pay my bills, this caused me to have an overdraft on my account, when I checked on the Banks website it clearly states that the hours of banking are from 10 am to 7pm,
            So dissatisfied because this is the second time this very same thing happened to me at this location.

Suntrust Banks — aloma avenue, winter park, florida branch. failure to process account transfers of dead customers.

Complaint: Concern that Money in the Accounts of my parents (who have been dead since 1998 and 2014...

SunTrust NMB — banking

The inefficiency at this SunTrust branch in North Miami Beach is endless. Four stand in line. I'm number...