Sun Trust Properties Incvery poor construction

H

Sun Trust is part of the Mega World group as is Empire East Inc. We have has paid Sun Trust (Mega World) a lot of money and they have delivered a sub standard construction. They have had numerous attempts to remedy the situation but have failed to fix even the most superficial of issues. The construction is so poor that ceiling, windows and major structural columns are not erected straight. Sun Trust Mega world response is to only pay back 50% of what is paid. Despite writing to the most senior management we have only been able to speak to a junior collections officer. This is totally unacceptable. I will be seeking redress and will take action to recover all funds and costs.

• Mi
    Miamor Jun 09, 2019

I fully paid my condominium in Suntrust Parkview last 2016 and until now 2019 my title is not even ready and when i checked in their office the person whose taking care of my document was already transfer in different site and the new person is just telling me it was pending for unknown reason and I need to pay the property tax when I check in the assessors office they told me that it was not paid since 2016 and i need to pay even the interest. I was so annoyed that no one in Management office advise me to pay for this property tax since it was not even under my name yet. I am an OFW that most of the time im not in the country I sent them email but no response or update. Is their higher management even know about this complain.

• Ze
    Zed C Apr 30, 2019

Suntrust Properties Inc. have poor customer service / after sales service. We lost a total of 28 months from the expected turnover to the actual notice of occupancy. This was due to the delayed building completion, delayed response in responding to our queries on final account, lack of assistance provided to us in formalising the documents required for key handover and revised DAS and CTS due to the wrong reference to the title deed. Furthermore, we also requested for as-built information so we can plan the fit-outs but we haven’t receive any response yet. There were too many personnel involved from both MW and Suntrust who contacted us through emails. A simple query would pass to many names before it reach to the right person. We will never purchase another property from Suntrust, an unreliable company.

• Be
    Bellabellabella May 22, 2017

Suntrust has very poor customer service. Settled my 10 yr term loan with Pag ibig then after a year when i claimed my title from Pag ibig Fund, it was still under the developer's name. They tefered me back to the developer to transfer the title to my name. Imagine, 10 yrs!!! It appears Pag ibig and Suntrust have their own aggreement. They should have transfered the title before releasing the loan proceeds to that developer. Where can i complain them? Ir is there a legal ground for their negligence? Thank you.

• Ra
    rage101 May 29, 2013

Doesn't Sun trust have a payment system? We've been accidentally giving double monthly cheque payments and we were not informed of the situation. If not for the bank remittance of the encashed cheques we wouldn't have known about this. Apparently, they have been cashing out the spoiled cheques that we issued instead of sending it back to us. What can we do about this? Can we file a report regarding this situation?