Subwayharpursville, new york

B

I live next to a young 20 year old that works in Subway in Harpursville, NY. We live in the Norma Garden Apartments. She has a weird name. She calls me a "[censored]" and a "Jerk" and I no longer will go into subway. She screams these things out the door. I expect your employees to behave like decent people in and out of the store. Her sister apparently rented one of the apartments and this young lady blames me for her moving out. We all have rules and her sister apparently did not follow them. This young lady does not pick up her dog feces and this has been an ongoing issue. We used to go for subs all the time but I am disgusted by her behavior and avoid her at all costs. She moved into the senior side of the apartments and apparently shows no respect for others. Perhaps you could work on her manners so we could again enjoy going into Subway. Sincerely, Barbara and Barton.