ADVERTISIMENT

Subwaycomplaint for indian guy employee

D

The employee of this location is rude and no manners. He is sweeping floors while customers are eating and ask me to move to another table even he saw me still eating my sandwich and chips. I am a regular customer of this location but today october 1, 2018 my night is ruined and didnt finish my sandwich and chips coz I got upset and mad coz of this Indian guy employee so rude. Locations address is 100-21 Queens blvd Forest hills NY 11375 and the store location phone number is [protected].