Subwayattitude of employee at store #37959 at subway located inside walmart.

C

I, my daughter and 2 grandchildren purposely went to this location to eat. As soon as we stepped into the restaurant the female employee did an eye roll and turned to the Male employee and said something. It was very obvious with her body language and eye rolling that she didn't like the idea of having to take care of us. The previous customer was still placing their order. I said to the two employees that " if you don't want me to be here I will be more than happy to leave". All the Male employee did was just look at me. I then spoke directly to the female employee and said are you having a bad day. Because apparently you don't want to wait on us. I have no problem leaving. I will gladly go somewhere else for better service. This took place at 6:38 PM. No where close to closing time. All 4 of us turned around and walked out and happily went to another restaurant. Definitely not another subway.

• Ca
    Carol MichaIak Oct 05, 2018

This is also not the worst bit. The worst bit is that my youngest granddaughter really wanted to go to Subway. When she did not get to go she started crying. I slapped her across the face. My daughter stood up for her and told me that I have no right slapping her across the face and if I do this she won't let me spend time with my granddaughters. I told her that she is raising her children to be babies and they should not be crying.

• Ca
    Carol Michalak Oct 08, 2018

@Carol MichaIak What comment is this? I did not post this. Why is this listed under my name? All I posted was about subway employees attitude.