Structube# 02.46.14.60 eden sofa-bed

N

Dear Sir or Madam:

In approximately June or July 2016 I purchased a turquoise green Eden couch from your company. Initially, I loved this product and thought it was unique. However, within 6 months of purchasing the product, it started to show signs of wear and tear through ordinary use. Most of the buttons have fallen off and the fabric is pilling. The damage continues to worsen with time and it has not even been a year.

I write to you both as a dissatisfied consumer and as a legal professional. As you are aware, or as your legal department may advise, manufacturers are under a duty of care to ensure that their products are manufactured in a good and workmanlike fashion, free from any latent defects. Additionally, it is an implied condition that the goods obtained by the manufacturer will be reasonably fit for their intended purpose. These requirements are further outlined in the Sale of Goods Act and the Consumer Protection Act.

Accordingly, I kindly request that your company either: a) replace my sofa with the same product or b) provide me with a refund of the purchase price.

I am attaching the receipt and pictures of the sofa for your ease of reference. If you require further documentation, I will be happy to provide them, however, I trust this is satisfactory.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this matter.

Shayan Kamalie