Straight Talkthey deleted number and minutes

K

I bought three phones from straight talk, purchased three minutes cards..After a few weeks one of the phones was unworkable.. I then called straight talk and was told that the number to that phone, my phone had been transfered and I could not get it back.and in order to get the phone to work again I would need to purchase another minutes card even though my minutes card had two weeks left.. They recognized that it was them who had made the mistake but refused to turn the phone back on and return my minutes.. I was told this by two service representatives, the first one was very rude, second one was stern on not helping me, the supervisor told me the same but added that I am at the point of no return regarding my phone number and minutes.. His name was Jim, and refused to give his last name.. I do not ever wish to deal with these people again, mostly cuz they are rude and do not own up to their own mistake.. Luckely I explained the problem to walmart, they took the phones back, got credit.. I could not get credit for minutes not even the minutes that straight talk lost.. I warn people to stay away from straight talk, they are anything but straight..

Joyce K Nov 11, 2011

You are lucky they took your phone back! I complained at least 20 times, finally they agreed to replace my "new" phone. I sent it in and received a "refurbished" back 7 days later. It still has all the problems the new one had!

Joyce K Nov 11, 2011

Doesn't matter what time of the month, try to make a call and receive a message "not enough money in your account to make this call". Then you have to call customer service (if you can call it that), wait 15 min to connect to rep then 'bout 45 min to ..."turn off please mam, turn on please mam, *22890 enter...everything fine now mam!!!" No, it isn't!! It's just the same...unreliable!!!