Steers — delivery
An order that usually takes half hour to delivery, took just over an hour from the Plattekloof branch to Parow. After 40 Min I called to follow up, to which I was told the driver was already on his way and would be by Me in 5 min. By the time the food got here it was ice cold, the chips were plain and no spice nor sauce was provided.
This is actually my first complaint with Steers ever as the service is usually good.
Let's hope next time the food at least gets here with some warmth left.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - dainfern square fourways
- Steers - price inquiry
- Steers - pita burger or so called