Steersservice complaint

Z

I am livid right now, I ordered food and gave clear instructions about the food Placed by:
Zanele Mathebula
Combo type : Meal Burger & Regular Chips
Chips Size : Regular
Extra Burger Toppings : Bacon Piece
Remove From Meal : No Tomato
Delivery Fee: country club estate, peacock house building c, 21 Woodlands Dr, Sandton, Gauteng, Gauteng (2km Free) R 0.00
Total: R 67.80

the food was delivered and it was incorrect, the driver who corrected my order was rude and all the extras i had paid for where not included.

• Sh
    Shazia2001 Jun 11, 2021

Hi i ordered from steers and debonairs woodmead retail park ! I am beyond angry and i will never buy from them again . The driver forgot my drink so i told him to go and fetch it and ill pay once i received my drink.. he returned but forgot to bring the speed point. I told him to come again and this time when he came he didn't know how to use the speedpoint after 5 mins i god fed up i just swiped my card told him to keep his receipt as my bank had informed me that i had paid . Pls steers and debonairs hire people who know what they are doing this driver should be fired or retrained because he came to my house 3 times !