Steersincorrect delivery and poor customer service

J Oct 31, 2018

This evening (Wednesday, 31 October 2018) I placed an order to the Greenstone branch for the online Wacky Wednesday special that comes with 4 burgers and 2 large chips for R149.90. I placed the order at 16:26 and the delivery arrived after 17:30, and after waiting for over an hour we accepted the delivery and paid and when we opened the bag there was only 2 chicken burgers and 2 large chips, so we were shorted of 2 beef burgers, we tried to catch the driver but he was already gone and so we proceeded to phone the Greenstone branch where we attempted to explain the situation and the woman who answered the phone couldn't understand what we were saying so she put us through to a manager and the call was cut off. After 15 minutes of trying to sort out the problem over the phone we then had to phone back and be put through to the manager again and finally we were told that it's going to take ANOTHER 30 min to send us the 2 beef burgers. It then took over the 30 mins that they said it would take. Our dinner has been ruined as we have had to wait for the other half of our order to be sent to us and I  am disgusted and appalled at the lack of concern and customer service from the Greenstone Steers branch.