Steerscold food delivered

A call was made to Steers Montecasino for an order for delivery. After over 30 minutes and no food another call was made to Steers, I was informed that the delivery details were taken down incorrectly. I asked the person on the phone to make sure the food is hot when it arrives as it was not my fault the wrong delivery details were written down. I was promised the food would arrive hot. 10 minutes later the order arrived, I was informed that the food was hot. The food was given to me ice cold. After insisting that I want hot food the staff laughed at me and left. I do not appreciate this and will never buy from Steers again.