Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — order was wrong
I order a spicy chicken sandwich and an Oreo cookies and cream milkshake paid $7.66 order online. Receive the correct sandwich but with fries, I didn't want fries, I wanted a milkshake I didn't get a milkshake. I contacted Steak 'n Shake #518, 950 Market Place Boulevard Irving, TX spoke Chelsea stated which I know she lied about her name according to her voice which was ghetto. Inform her of my order she stated she didn't know that a milkshake had came with the order. I told her how I order from online. She stated she would have a manager to call me, I never received a call back from this store. I wasn't reimburse for a shake I didn't get.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders