State Farm — employee pay deduction
State Farm Insurance Murfreeboro, Tennessee will start deducting money from employees paid check per State Farm survey.
In 2014 Murfreeboro, Tennessee, State Farm Insurance Headquarters’s did a survey and decided that their employees where being paid more money than the national average. In the past this was a company who encourage the employees to get their licenses, etc to exceed and climb corporate ladder.
Starting August 2015 employees paid checks will see the first deduction over the survey amounts.
If the Level before survey paid 25, 000.00 and then survey said it should be 20, 000.00. There is a 5, 000.00 difference. In 2015, 2, 500.00 would be recalculated from pay check and employee would receive 22, 500.00 per 2015. Then in 2016 the next 2, 500.00 would be recalculated, leaving the employee making 20, 000.00 per year instead of original 25, 000.00 per year.
1. Is this illegal? It is mortally illegal.
2. State Farm is not dealing fairly with their policy holders or customers, now they are targeting their employees.
3. Is this just in Murfreeboro or is this nation wide? Time for a investigator reporter.
4. How much did the survey cost? More or less than taking money from employees?
5. Please do not say for employees to start looking for another job. How about State Farm doing the right thing and not take employees hard earn money.
How would you feel if your company took money away from you that you had work hard to achieve for you and your family?
How would you feel if you transfer from other state to the Murfreeboro location and now getting a pay decrease?
Would you help State Farm customers to the best of your ability, after the company put the screws to you?
This is a lot to think about Dear Customers of State Farm. If you thought things were bad before, good luck future.