Starbucks at Georgetown, Washington, DCthis guy wiped out his smile in no second and threw the 2 dollars to me...

T Review updated:

This is an unfortunate story about what happened this afternoon.

My wife and I went to a Starbucks at Georgetown, Washington, DC to get an iced coffee. I gave a cashier a $5 bill and a $1 additionally because my wife wanted to have some quarters for a parking meter. I didn't realize at first, but the cashier gave me the change but it was $2 short. She might have got confused because I gave her one more dollar for some more quarters. Anyway, we went back there and asked this middle aged guy working at the counter to give us back the two dollars. This guy wiped out his smile in no second and threw the 2 dollars to me. And then he slam shut the cashier ### about something. We just didn't want to make a scene there, so decided to get out pronto without confronting him.

Just wanted to share our unfortunate event with any of you.

Thanks.

• I
    Starbucks - Service
    Tampa
    Florida

I stop to get 2 vanilla bean frp before my boarding time at the Tampa Airport and it took so long that I had to go and leave my drinks behind. Just one person making drinks for a buch of people not good.

Starbucks - Can't add a receipt to my account
    Mary Esther
    Florida

I forgot to use my phone to order the drinks. I kept the receipt. I would like to be able to add these drinks to my account so I can get the stars. Why isn't this possible?
    I like that I can add a receipt after purchase for other companies. Starbucks should make this an option.

• H
    Starbucks - Racial Slurs
    Kansas City
    Missouri

The Starbucks located at City Center Square at 1100 Main in Kansas City Missouri, refuses to serve blacks. I was ignored when I entered the store and told they don't serve coons. I will never enter a Starbucks store again. This is s White's Only establishment.

Starbucks - about Serviceman
    sheikh Zayed City
    Egypt

ı like to be starbucks and ı saw a lot of branches all world. But the man behavied rude. I didnt understant why. my books on the table he said you have to take your books
    ı said ı ll be back but his behavior very bad.

Starbucks - Denise at Issaquah HIghlands
    Issaquah
    Washington
    starbucks.com

A barista at Issaquah Highlands Starbucks (19354) named Denise was incredible rude and demeaning to a fellow worker then turned to her customers and pretended to be nice. WOW. Her true colors really showed through while talking to her fellow co-worker. What a two faced snake! It totally ruined by coffee experience!

Starbucks - service --er the lack thereof --Camarillo, CA
    Camarillo
    California

I remain a Starbucks shareholder, but no longer a customer of this store. 5 people behind the counter so busy chatting with one another that I waited some 7 minutes (the only customer waiting) and then couldn't even get their attention to find out what the hold up was. I walked out w/o my tall cappuccino.

Starbucks - Coffee

The coffee they served tasted like [censored]

Starbucks Coffee - Tall hot coffee
    Starbucks.com

The store on 3rd Avenue near East 43rd street, Manhattan, New York.
    The barista said absolutely no word, no hello, nothing, and no smile.
    The coffee I got was luke-warm.
    I am sorry but I will never go back there again.

• E
    Starbucks - Attitude and cliente
    Sandwich
    Illinois

If you are a working person or contractor you can count on being ostracized by not just the employees but also by the entitled customers you see in any Starbucks. And your food is horrible too.

• T
    Starbucks - Discussing cave on false racist accusation

We won't be buying from Starbucks from now on until the manager is reinstated.
    The race card is being used against even strongly liberal companies like yours and every time they win it perpetuates this stupidity.
    This is mob rules.

Aug 21, 2018
    Starbucks - Tables not cleared
    Madrid - Barajas Terminal 1
    Spain

Tables at Starbucks on Terminal 1 were not cleared, when I asked who was in charge of clearing the tables
    This was the response

Once my colleague's finishes tidying up the display mugs she will clear them 😳

Aug 21, 2018
    Starbucks - Hospitality
    Seattle
    Washington
    [protected]@hmshost.com

AMAZING!!! Thank you soooo much!!! #foundaway. Great coffee!! Great service and GREAT PEOPLE!!

Sep 01, 2018
    Starbucks - A person spitting in drinks and in violation of health codes and totally racist behaviour.
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    starbucks.com

Check the photograph i have supplied for the self confession of a racist Starbucks drink spiker.
    Also confesses to putting dogshit into a white four year olds food.

Sep 20, 2018
    Starbucks - Drive thru service
    BISHOP
    California

Wouldn't except a 100 dollar bill. Was the only money I had. Being a popular coffee shop, doesn't make sense why they wouldn't have change for a hundred. Waited in a long line to get get rejected by cashier.

• H
      Oct 15, 2018
    Starbucks - Starbucks KSA Dammam airport
    Saudi Arabia

I am complainting about the people working there as they have advised my credit card is not working even though they had an issue at thier card service please do the needful as the staff is not respectful

Oct 21, 2018
    Starbucks - Starbucks
    Houston
    Texas

The menu board shows a price lower than the register. The venti white mocha on the board shows 5.25 but, the register rings up 5.45 this is consistent at all Starbucks at IAH airport. On my receipt 298828 Erica was my server. Date of service was aug 3, 2017 at 536am check number 8697 store location id is IAHSTA12. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• G
      Oct 23, 2018
    Starbucks - Employees
    Arizona

This is for the starbucks in Jackson Memorial hospital in Miami. I felt so belittled waiting for my coffee. Marcus and this other young lady with long red braids were on. they skipped me to serve other customers as if I was invisible. This is wrong. I ended up leaving without my coffee. Please maybe they need to be trained again.

•   Oct 27, 2018
    Starbucks - Starbucks iced coffee un sweetened
    Lebanon
    Oregon

There are white flakes at the bottom in a sealed bottle. I contacted starbucks but they didnt ask for upc or product type. It was obvious they were not going to look into it. Ingredients are water and coffee so i thought it could be contaminated. Beware of buying their drinks if this is how they handle defective products. I have a picture attached

• L
      Oct 28, 2018
    Starbucks - Starbucks
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

Guys at starbucks calgary airport are just abrupt

• C
      Nov 05, 2018
    Starbucks - Unicorn frappicino
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

I ordered the unicorn frappicino and when I came home I noticed there was a huge bug that was inside my drink on the top and it was moving

Nov 15, 2018
    Starbucks - Barista Liz at the Watertown,CT starbucks
    Watertown
    Connecticut
    starbucks.com

She was very rude for no reason and I asked for the pastry to be heated and it wasn't. She was extremely unpleasant. You may want to have a mystery customer try her services to see for yourself.

Nov 19, 2018
    Starbucks - barista clean up
    Canada

i went into shop at 630 and nobdoy was there...then 2 ladies came out from behind the swing door...i got coffee and sat down...one barista starts a clean up...wet floors every where...noise...i leave...walk around outside...too cold...

• T
      Dec 09, 2018
    Starbucks - Egg white spinach feta wrap
    One Penn Plaza concourse level
    Starbucks.com

I had a egg white spinach feta wrap in the morning around 8am from 1 penn plaza concourse level ny ny I immediately became ill weak and severely nauseated didn't eat all day after that horrible egg sandwich and finally vomited profusely at home at 4pm please look into this matter hopefully it was just I.

• S
      Jan 23, 2019
    Starbucks - Background Music

Some Starbucks have the music on too loud which drives people away. If that is the corporate intents so more seat are available, then I will continue to go to Peets or Brew HaHa. The choice of music is bad in general...

I also own 50, 000 shares of Starbucks stock, which I can dump if there is no action.

Feb 26, 2019
    Starbucks - Al Shaya Discount has some technical issues when swiped. The manager of Aspire Starbucks didn’t even tried to do manual entry in the system.
    Qatar

Al Shaya Discount ID has some technical issues when swiped. The manager of Aspire Park Starbucks didn't even try to do manual entry in the system. Its not our fault that system didnt work. They should have a workaround in this kind of issue and should give importance for their customers. date: 7 Feb @ 9:30PM. Inconsiderate manager

• V
      Jun 01, 2019
    Starbucks - No access to barhroom

i will no longer stop at Salinas, Starbucks on North Davis road. They do not allow customers access to the restroom. Can not imagine what the situation was that caused this but certainly there has got to be a better fix. Thank you for you attention to this matter
    Vicki Hotaling

• C
      Jun 08, 2019
    Starbucks - Do U have any pig milk

Christina.[protected]@BSWHealth.org

• W
      Jun 25, 2019
    Starbucks - New Cup Lids

My wife and I don't care for your new open lids for ice latte drinks, especially when you are trying to travel, the liquid comes out on the lids. What happened to the lids that had a flap covering the opening. By the time I got home the liquid was all over my shirt and pants. Very poor new lid.

• L
      Jun 25, 2019
    Starbucks - Airport branch service
    Jordan

Hi .. this is the third time in 10 days that I visit Starbucks ( Queen Alia Airport / arrivals building ) branch and ask for mocha frappuccino and they say it's out of stock. That's the only drink I order and I don't understand how come all other branches in Amman have it but they don't.

Sep 16, 2019
    Starbucks - Coffeemachine Starbucks
    Autoroute A7 Shellstation Montelimar West side
    France

Sat sep 7 2019
    On the machines full with flies!
    Bad hygiëne!
    Gave me a bad taste

Sep 21, 2019
    Starbucks - Customer Service
    Goleta

I stopped going to Starbucks "completely". The rude behavior and sarcastic back talk was enough for me to say, "no more"! Forcing customers to wait, wait and wait was beyond reasonable. Anyone wanting dates, times and names, let me know.
    JT

Oct 14, 2019
    Starbucks - Music too loud
    Bothell Washington

Manager said they keep it loud to pump up the employees It is so loud you cannot talk on a phone. The person that I was talking to,
    asked if I was in a Bar?

Oct 20, 2019
    Starbucks - extremely poor customer service. I just waited for 20 minutes for a medium hot latte there are three people in the store.
    red bluff Antelope store

I went up to ask about my latte and staff was quite rude. first they pretended I wasn't standing right in front of them. Then she was snotty when I asked about the status of my latte. This occurred beginning at 3:06 PM at the red Bluff antelope store.