Menu
Rewards Network Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rewards Network
reviews & complaints

www.rewardsnetwork.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 14 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rewards Network has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rewards Network. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Rewards Network reviews & complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
11 reviews
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Rewards Network reviews & complaints

Rewards Network Rewards Network has been great for our company

Rewards Network has been great for our company. We have multiple restaurants on the program and have brought in countless new guests due t the program. Jessica and Nadya have been with us since the beginning and are fantastic highly recommend!

A. Eichmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have been with Rewards Network for our 3 locations for over 15 years now. Rewards Network has been an ally through good and bad times. When we were starting out the cash advances were helpful. When we'd no longer wanted and needed cash advances Rewards Network worked out programs tailored to our specific objectives regarding marketing. We are very happy to have partnered with Rewards Network these past many years."

R. Gibson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Definitely one of the best companies to work with and help with the growth of my business!

A. Wilderman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network has been a ***-send to our restaurant. We have served many new guests who are rewards members and they have assured us they will return as often as possible. Thank you Rewards Network for sending us, new customers! We will do everything possible to keep them coming back!

D. Brekke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I read ***'s review and she is right, it does not distinguish between a current customer and a new customer but for us the hope is that we get more out-of-towners to take notice. It is just one more piece of the puzzle and if you make 1-2 new loyal returning guests, you've beat the game."

F

Rewards Network Rewards Network has been a ****-send to our restaurant

Read full review of Rewards Network and 3 comments
3 comments
O. Bruen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I love working with Rewards Network! They bring in a lot of new customers to my restaurant which is exactly what I need. *** and *** also really care about helping build my restaurant and market us too many people. I definitely recommend working with this company if you need help with more business and getting your brand out there. ?

L
L
L. Bartoletti
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Anastasia and all the people that work with her are amazing. Love all the support & help you give.

C. Jacobi
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I feel we get quite a few orders from people using their rewards cards.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network I read ****'s review and she is right, it does not distinguish between a current customer and a new customer but for us the hope is that we get

C. Hirthe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We are into our second year partnered with Rewards network, we have been very pleased with them. They have driven business to our restaurant and provided detailed reporting on all new and returning customers in the network. Our rep Lauren has been there to answer any questions we've had and there have been no surprises as to how the system works. Overall very happy and look forward to a continued relationship with our restaurant as well as our future concepts

R. Swift
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have been working with Rewards Network for more than 8 years. We are very happy with their services. Jessica and Nadya have been great to work with in showing us the value of the program and driving in new diners and proof in activity reports and comments from our customers. Rewards Network has been a great resource to us for funding. They have helped us over the years with funding our move to a new location and new patio. We will continue to work with Rewards Network. I would recommend any restaurant that likes pay-for-performance marketing to partner with them.

R. Beatty

K
K
K. Muller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network has the best dining program ever! I get 5-8X the points for my Southwest Airlines miles! I only go to the restaurants on the program when possible. 5 STARS!

Is Rewards Network legit?

Our verdict: Rewards Network has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Rewards Network's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Rewards Network can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Rewards Network earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rewards Network achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Rewards Network. The company provides a physical address, 4 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Rewards Network has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Rewards Network has registered the domain name for rewardsnetwork.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Rewardsnetwork.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Rewards Network website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rewardsnetwork.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Rewardsnetwork.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Rewards Network, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a rewardsnetwork.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Several positive reviews for Rewards Network have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Rewards Network website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Rewardsnetwork.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network I love working with Rewards Network!

D. Hartmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dear ComplaintsBoard.com. We joined Rewards Network during Covid-19 in May. Our rep Sara A. approached us and wanted to meet to demonstrate the value of Rewards Network. It has been a positive and successful experience. Our revenue has had a discernable increase and the restaurant has received many new customers over the last few months. We enjoy the exposure through the travel brands which has been attracting a high-end customer, and the average ticket is around twice as much as the rest of our clientele. Recently we decided to participate in the Rewards Network offer to make a large purchase and give ourselves a cash cushion. The process to receive the funding was smooth and seamless. This gives us a guarantee of how much business our restaurant will receive over the next few months. We have truly enjoyed this partnership and look forward to growing our business even more together with Rewards Network. Two thumbs up. ? ?

H
H
H. Schoen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is the second time we have joined Rewards Network. Initially our rep got us on the marketing program last year, we were getting an average of 10 to 15 new customers every week. After a few months, we felt we were paying the company for repeat customers and stopped the program. After a few of months, we noticed a loss in our weekly and monthly revenue. We joined Rewards Network again, luckily I still had our reps number. We are very glad we did, we immediately started getting new customers again. We would definitely recommend Rewards Network to restaurants who are looking for new customers, especially now given the difficult circumstances.

J. Beahan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been partnering with Rewards Network off and on for the past two years, mostly marketing my restaurant. I didn't realize they also help businesses with cash funding when they are in for new equipment or expansion. My rep Karim pointed this out and expressed how fast this process is. I have been having issues with my oven and ventilation system. We applied for the funding and Karim was right, we were approved for funding within 48 hours and replaced our equipment. I would certainly recommend to other restaurants who are need for cash. Thanks Rewards Network!

I. Weimann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Do not trust them at all. These people are criminals and they cheat you and draw money from your bank at their will. Please stay away from them.

Rewards Network They are totally scam

They are totally scam.Karim took the cheque from my restaurant without my consent and started taking out money every week from my account. Be careful. Totally fraud. Karim never replies my mail nor receives my call nor text me back after he took the cheque. Its been more than 4 months i am telling him to cancel my subcription but no reply.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network We have been with Rewards Network for our 3 locations for over 15 years now

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network We are into our second year partnered with Rewards network, we have been very pleased with them

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network I have been partnering with Rewards Network off and on for the past two years, mostly marketing my restaurant

Rewards Network We have been working with Rewards Network for more than 8 years

V

Rewards Network This is the second time we have joined Rewards Network

S

Rewards Network Rewards Network is a true partner to my restaurant

Rewards Network is a true partner to my restaurant. They have helped us through the years with marketing and cash. Now with the COVID-19 situation which is affecting us they have switched to a delivery/takeout model and have even helped us apply for SBA loans with Kabbage when my bank wasn't helping. They are all very friendly and here to help. My account manager Charles Sepulveda goes above and beyond to make sure we are always taken care off. Any business in NY and nationwide should work with them. You only pay when customers comes and you get paid normally through your credit card processor unlike delivery partners who pay weekly after all of their fees.

B
Replied
Rewards Network replied to this review.

Rewards Network Thank you all business owners who reviewed this company we were very close to signing up

Thank you all business owners who reviewed this company we were very close to signing up. My husband was being lured with promises of cash up front for food that wasnt event purchased. What also sent red flags was the urgency of the bank account and signing of ***. The rep was very persistent on getting the info and was persistent when she was speaking too my husband. Even though my husband told her he could not sign without me reading the contract. Please be aware if your established customer uses reward networks you will loose sale on that transaction. It does not distinguish an established customer vs new customer. Honestly with all that is going on with *** especially with the restaurant business I feel they are targeting small business. They are trying to milk business that they think are struggling. With promises of being able to write off and cash sales upfront.

Rewards Network Dear ComplaintsBoard.com

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rewards Network What a quick way to bankrupt any restaurant, they literally think any customer that walks in your door and doesn't pay cash is there customer

What a quick way to bankrupt any restaurant, they literally think any customer that walks in your door and doesn't pay cash is there customer. They debit random amount of money from your account every week, you can literally sell $1k in food in a week and they will take $600 of it. I've even seen it in person where friends of mine who come in regularly they will use a certain credit card for rewards and I will get charged for my friend eating at my restaurant regularly even though rewards network had nothing to do with bringing them into my restaurant and the customer has no idea what rewardsnetwork is. Rewards Network is also very very aggressive about there money using threats and anger to scare you. They care about only greed taking all your money, overdrafting your account and really could careless in helping your restaurant stay grow succeed or even remain open. They should be ashamed of there tactics pure scam artist

About Rewards Network

Rewards Network is a leading provider of dining rewards programs that offer businesses and consumers unique loyalty solutions. The company partners with leading airlines, hotel chains, and financial institutions to create and manage dining rewards programs that drive customer loyalty, increase brand engagement, and generate incremental revenue streams.

At Rewards Network, businesses benefit from its proprietary technology platform that delivers targeted promotional offers and marketing campaigns to customers based on their dining preferences and behaviors. This personalized approach helps businesses to enhance customer loyalty and increase sales.

Furthermore, Rewards Network provides restaurants with access to a nationwide network of customers who are actively seeking new dining experiences. The company's robust marketing capabilities enable restaurants to target specific customer segments and drive traffic during off-peak hours, increase average ticket sizes, and incentivize repeat visits.

Consumers, on the other hand, benefit from Rewards Network's dining rewards programs by earning points and miles that can be redeemed for valuable rewards such as airline tickets, hotel stays, and gift cards. Members can also access exclusive dining experiences, VIP perks, and other benefits that are not available to the general public.

Overall, Rewards Network offers a win-win solution for businesses and consumers. By partnering with Rewards Network, businesses can drive customer loyalty, increase revenue, and enhance their brand recognition, while consumers can enjoy unique dining experiences and earn valuable rewards. With its proven track record and innovative technology solutions, it's no surprise that Rewards Network is a trusted partner for leading brands across multiple industries.

Rewards Network Customer Reviews Overview

Rewards Network is a leading provider of loyalty programs who help businesses to reward their customers with exclusive offers and rewards. Many customers have praised the company for its exceptional services and user-friendly platform.

One of the key benefits of Rewards Network is its vast network of participating restaurants, bars, and clubs. Users have access to a wide range of rewards that can be earned and redeemed at numerous businesses nationwide. Customers can earn points simply by dining out or enjoying a drink at a participating location, and then redeem rewards for free meals or other special offers.

Customers have also commended Rewards Network for its excellent customer service and support. The company offers a dedicated customer service team that is available to assist customers with any issues they may encounter. Additionally, the company's website and mobile app are both user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it easy for customers to find participating businesses and track their rewards.

Another advantage of Rewards Network is its flexibility. The company offers a variety of loyalty program options, allowing businesses to tailor their offerings to meet their specific needs and goals. For example, businesses can choose to offer rewards for specific types of purchases or visits, or they can offer general rewards that can be earned and redeemed at any participating location.

Overall, Rewards Network has garnered positive reviews from both customers and businesses alike. The company's extensive network, exceptional customer service, and flexible loyalty program options have made it a top choice for those looking to reward their customers and build loyalty.