Menu
Whittard
reviews & complaints

Whittard
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

7 complaints
0 resolved 7 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Whittard. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K

Whittard - service complaint

very rude staff at whittard Westfield whitecity

I have been buying whittard regularly for over 15 years, staff on 12th April @6.45pm evening assistant stuck her tongue out at me, still recovering from the shocking behavior, the manager refused to give the name

It has put me right off the brand, how can you have staff with this temperament serving customers

C
3:30 am

Whittard - unreceived order

I payed in december 2020 an order (number 03092336) and didn't receive till now ( Jan, 25th 2021) any news about it. It says that the order was shipped at the beginning of January and that's all. I sent to Whittard's desk a lot of questions and complaints, but the problem persists.
I received an email from Whittard on Jan 19 saying it lost the order and will resend it (according to my request). Nothing happened. I have the same order number, so the tracking still focusing on the previous order.

Mihai

Desired outcome: deliver my order as promised

View 0 more photos
T
8:37 am

Whittard - Staff

I went to your shop in Bristol to purchase quite a few things for Christmas. I know I got to the shop early and asked a member of staff when are you open, she then proceeded to give me dirty looks and point to a very small sign in a window that can not really be seen unless you are to the far right of the entrance. Not a word was spoken she then gave the most vile look and stormed back to the counter. If this is how your staff treat customers I will not be returning to spend a penny. As I was walking away another woman said she did that to me the other day, so I'm not the only one. I hate to think how many customers she has driven away, as for myself I will not be going back into your Bristol shop if this is the way your staff treat their customer for just asking a simple question because your opening hours are not easy to find or see.

Yours Thirza Stojalowski a once loyal customer

K
2:52 pm

Whittard - hot chocolate set

Half full pots of hot chocolate.

Dear Whittard,

Imagine my disappointment as I wake up on Christmas Day to find I have been bought a lovely set of hot chocolate (or so I thought!) I open said set to find a severe lack of hot chocolate in each of the containers I'm not sure I would trust Whittard again to supply me with a substantial amount of hot chocolate I feel as though I have been lied to and cheated. I'm not sure how to restore my faith in you. These are my favourite flavours of hot chocolate however I'm not sure I can bring myself to trust again.

Yours sincerely

Katie

View 0 more photos
Y
9:35 am

Whittard - unsealed bad packaging

I spent over £60 on coffee, when the item arrived, it was unsealed with no tape and had obviously been rifled through. The delivery man asked if we wanted to check the contents...it was that bad!
This is unforgivable as I do not wish food stuffs to be mauled or stolen in any event.

Please explain?
I wish to take this matter through the complaints procedure.

A
10:08 am

Whittard - order

I ordered some tea and coffee to have it delivered at my address. it never arrived. called to ask about it and they said they would replace my order with a new one. the second order didn't arrive either. called back and they said they would called me back with information about my order status but they never contacted me. I sent several emails and none of them was replied. TERRIBLE

J
2:12 am

Whittard - Still no order

Ordered from this website www.whittard.co.uk because it seemed trustworthy and I also checked the reviews and most of them were positive ones. Now I'm not sure if these reviews were true, because my experience was opposite. My order did not arrive and I was not able to get a refund. There was no customer service to deal, they ignored my messages and when I called I was always put on hold. I already gave up and I don't expect to get anything. Better order from another place.

Whittard contacts