Having problems with Whittard?

Whittard Customer Service Contacts

Customer Services Windrush House
Windrush Park Road

Witney, England, Oxfordshire
United Kingdom - OX297DX
Hours:

Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Whittard Customer Service. Initial Whittard complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Whittard above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Whittard. Discuss the issues you have had with Whittard and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Whittardhot chocolate set

Half full pots of hot chocolate.

Dear Whittard,

Imagine my disappointment as I wake up on Christmas Day to find I have been bought a lovely set of hot chocolate (or so I thought!) I open said set to find a severe lack of hot chocolate in each of the containers I'm not sure I would trust Whittard again to supply me with a substantial amount of hot chocolate I feel as though I have been lied to and cheated. I'm not sure how to restore my faith in you. These are my favourite flavours of hot chocolate however I'm not sure I can bring myself to trust again.

Yours sincerely

Katie

Whittardunsealed bad packaging

I spent over £60 on coffee, when the item arrived, it was unsealed with no tape and had obviously been rifled through. The delivery man asked if we wanted to check the contents...it was that bad!!
    This is unforgivable as I do not wish food stuffs to be mauled or stolen in any event.

Please explain?
    I wish to take this matter through the complaints procedure.

Whittardorder

I ordered some tea and coffee to have it delivered at my address. it never arrived. called to ask about it and they said they would replace my order with a new one. the second order didn't arrive either. called back and they said they would called me back with information about my order status but they never contacted me. I sent several emails and none of them was replied. TERRIBLE

WhittardStill no order

Ordered from this website www.whittard.co.uk because it seemed trustworthy and I also checked the reviews and most of them were positive ones. Now I'm not sure if these reviews were true, because my experience was opposite. My order did not arrive and I was not able to get a refund. There was no customer service to deal, they ignored my messages and when I called I was always put on hold. I already gave up and I don't expect to get anything. Better order from another place.