Starbucks — firing an employee!
I live 10 miles away from the closest Starbucks. When I go to town (Galesburg, IL) to do my shopping I always treat myself to a Starbucks coffee before I go home. Not only do I enjoy the coffee, but I enjoy the cheerfulness and big smile from Debbie Armstrong. She always makes you leave with a smile even if you have had a bad day. The last several times I have went in for my coffee fix Debbie had not been there. I finally found out she had been fired, and for what, acrylic nails!! No warning and no write-up-just fired right on the spot.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice
- Starbucks - awful service
- Starbucks - fraud and scam
- Starbucks - overcharging
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - coffee, yogurt
- Starbucks - lousy experience