Spirit Airlines — unsolisted promotion
A faudulent charge of $29.95 for Club Spirit Promotion that was unsolisted by myself or wife.
We are in our senior years and do need that type of incentive to travel. we only travel a few times a year for holidays.
We have been unable to talk to a live person , all our efforts to get in touch with Spirit have resulted in recordings that have been unsuccessful. We have also called sears-Mastercard and filled out (2) forms at different times and sent as requested by the company.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized charge on my account
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - Cancelled flight
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - hurricane irma (flights and evacuation)