SpeedwayI am complaining about manager and assistant manager

A Nov 05, 2019 Review updated:

Being unfair about hours I am a full time employee with paperwork stating I am full time and I understand hours are being cut but I am working part time hours and I have asked why can't I have my hours back? And I get no response or get any of my questions answered besides hours are being cut but other employees are part time getting full time hours and I don't think that is fair I have been working at this location for over 2 years and the last 2 switches and being a faithful employee through all these changes I feel like the managers don't take in consideration we have bills and responsibilities, other employees do lots of no calls and no shows and their hours don't get cut they still manage to get there full time hours and with no consequences or actions being taken no warnings or any write ups. A lot of employees here have complained about a lot of things to the assistant manager here because manager is always busy, the assistant manager plays a lot of favoritism and is not fair to others here everyone has complained about the assistant manager not doing their job correctly and no actions are being taken about that either.

• M
      Nov 05, 2019

Fresno, California has a lot of other gas stations. You can easily get a second job at a competitor's or just leave Speedway altogether.

•   Jan 01, 2020