Sonic Drive - In'ssuggestive selling techniques

I get so tired of saying No when I order food at the drive thru or at the car hop area after I clearly state "That's all I want, nothing more" then the stupid unlistening order taker ask's me "Would you like to add some chili cheese fries with that?" And I reply "No!" "How about some tator tots?" Are they deaf???

Do they not understand that when someone say's "That's all I want" I'm not going to be thinking about anything else but pulling up and paying and leaving. Sonic has a huge problem with their suggestive selling. They are more interested in making that extra sale then listening to what the customer just said

They need to re evaluate that technique and teach their employees to listen to what was said and not what extra peice of food they try to get me to buy. And the food they get me to buy doesn't even go together.

Someone (Sonic employee) in the Tulsa area is not happy that I am spreading this insighful message, but they need to change theirs before I change mine!

• Merbeeen Nov 05, 2009

You're smart.

Not really.

MER

• Df
    dfasdfasdfasdf Jun 02, 2010

It is required of Sonic employees to suggestive sell an item when taking a customer's order

• Pl
    playpiano89 Jun 29, 2010

It is required of the workers to suggestive sell an item. Haven't you seen the signs saying that YOU will get a 2 dollar off coupon if they DON'T suggestive sale. You are a [censor] and just need to politely decline. (I am in no way connected to sonic, just another customer).