The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sonic Drive - In's — suggestive selling techniques
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I get so tired of saying No when I order food at the drive thru or at the car hop area after I clearly state "That's all I want, nothing more" then the stupid unlistening order taker ask's me "Would you like to add some chili cheese fries with that?" And I reply "No!" "How about some tator tots?" Are they deaf???
Do they not understand that when someone say's "That's all I want" I'm not going to be thinking about anything else but pulling up and paying and leaving. Sonic has a huge problem with their suggestive selling. They are more interested in making that extra sale then listening to what the customer just said
They need to re evaluate that technique and teach their employees to listen to what was said and not what extra peice of food they try to get me to buy. And the food they get me to buy doesn't even go together.
Someone (Sonic employee) in the Tulsa area is not happy that I am spreading this insighful message, but they need to change theirs before I change mine!
More Sonic Drive - In's Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic!
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change
- Sonic Drive In - payroll
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management
- Sonic Drive-In - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money
- Sonic Drive-In - service