Sonic Drive-In / service

Went to the Sonic in Pecos, Tx twice in the last week. My order has been incorrect 4 times in 2 visits. Then the 2 managers get an attitude and then tell me I owe an extra 54 cents. Geez!!! Get qualified employees and train then!!! But I guess first you need qualified managers!!!

Or do like every other service companies do!!! Fire them...Vlean house until you get qualified workers willing to do their job 100% of the time!!!

• Updated by Whiyesican318, Sep 01, 2019

I am an american you judgemental and racist idiot!!! You just went to be judgemental just because of my screen name!!! Lol. And for your information I am not a little boy!!! I'm a grown ass 46 year old man!!! Now go pray for forgiveness!!! And I paid the money!!! I have had a very rewarding career for 26 years!!! Want me to share some of my wealth with you?!?!?! That's what successful people like myself do!!! Help the needy!!! And apparently you need lots of things in your life!!!

• Updated by Whiyesican318, Sep 01, 2019

May god bless your weary soul!!!

• Updated by Whiyesican318, Sep 01, 2019

I havent put my hands on anyone!!!

Wh
Sep 01, 2019

Comments

• Wh
      Sep 01, 2019

One more thing. This incident made me so angry that I beat up my grandmother who is in a wheelchair. I was so angry at them. When we got into an argument I pushed her so hard that I knocked her out of her wheelchair. I helped her up. I wished that I did not because she called the police and is pressing charges against me. Imagine my own grandmother pressing charges against me. They need to be held accountable for what they made me do to my grandmother.

• Wh
      Sep 01, 2019

Where the hell did you get that from?! I didnt post that!!! Oh and I am college educated also!!! Knoe proper grammar and I only SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!

• St
      Sep 13, 2019

@Whiyesican318 Yeah after reading your review with poor spelling and grammar it is obvious that you are lying about being college educated.

• St
      Sep 13, 2019

@WhiyesicΞ±n318 Yet in your other reply you claim you never hit anyone.

• πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ“£β³πŸš½πŸ”©πŸ’ŠπŸ’Š