Sonic Drive-IN / poor service from manager

United States Review updated:

On 5/20/2019 I drove to Sonic in white hall Arkansas I attempted to order a king Hawaiian chicken club sandwich and was told they couldn't sell me one because they were out of bacon, so 5/21/2019 I call to ask if they have bacon she tells me yes and takes my order for a grilled chicken king Hawaiian club sandwich, so after I get there to pick it up the manager tells me it only comes in crispy chicken unless it's special ordered was my call in request not a special order, so I tell him to cancel the order and I leave, I get home and call back to the store to ask the managers name he gets on the phone being rude telling me he was trying to explain to me it has to be special request so I tell him this isn't the first time he has been rude, or his store didn't have product to make a sale, it seems like there is always a problem at his store, and I would be calling the corporate office to complain this time, and I end the call, the manager David starts calling my phone back to argue I had to hang up on him three times and he still continued to call to argue his point that he is right I am wrong. This is bad management very unproffessional, another argument I've had with David was when I noticed on half price family nights at this location the price of the sonic cheeseburger combo is higher than usual for example on the menu the combo is six dollars and some change the burger should be half price which should make the combo be cheaper than six something but the receipt shows the combo being 8 dollars and some change taking it down to regular menu price after the 50% off the sonic cheeseburger is applied. Why advertise half off if your going to raise prices before you discount it.

Cn
May 20, 2019

Comments

• Ba
      May 20, 2019

Oh grow up. Telling you something that you do not want to hear is not the same as being rude.