Sonic Drive In — hand washing and glove policy
While out for milkshakes with my family, we witnessed the grill operator, bare handed behind the grill, feed himself then reach under his apron and shirt scratch his stomach then proceed to remove 2 burgers from the grill with the spatula and bare just been in his mouth and on his stomach finger tips, then stick that same hand in the tomatoes. Managment told us that they are NOT required to wear gloves and hand washing is only done every hour or after restroom breaks. After managments explanation, the same grill operator who still had not washed his hands proceeded to fill what looked to be ketchup. This is absolutely disgusting, I personaly used to enjoy Sonic's food but I will not be ordering food from here again.
More Sonic Drive In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic!
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change
- Sonic Drive In - payroll
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management
- Sonic Drive-In - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money
- Sonic Drive-In - service