Having problems with Snapdeal.com?

Snapdeal.com Customer Service Contacts

246, 1st Floor, Phase 3, Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi
India - 110020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Snapdeal.com Customer Service. Initial Snapdeal.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Snapdeal.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Snapdeal.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Snapdeal.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Snapdeal.com — payment not received

Hi, I ordered a Micromax 50C3600 FHD / 50C7550 FHD 127 cm (50) Full HD LED Television With 1 + 2 Year...

Snapdealls2 helmet

Snapdeal — Received Used, Damaged Helmet & Different color

1 Review
Kl Kleverk on Mar 18, 2016
Mark as Resolved
Hello,

This is my second complaint [ http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/snapdeal-l115486.html ] against #Snapdeal.

My order no is [protected] LS2 - Helmet - FF 350 Atmos Matt Black Red [Size: Large 58 cms] Which clearly say the color is Matt Black Red, i received White red helmet from #Snapdeal. The Helmet which was already returned by previous customer of #Snapdeal pls find return request receipt in the images attached.

My question is when your customer care guy called me to close previous complaint they assured i will receive new and good condition product which i have not received, why do you make false promises.

What about the time and money i spent on calling you.

Once is mistake not second time right?

Find the link to recording of the package opening and the snapshot of the product. https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2cdej55rzhkgn0/IMG_2750.m4v?dl=0

Online _CST Mar 28, 2016

Dear Customer(kleverk),

Hope you are doing good.

We wish to inform you that your refund has been initiated from our end.

Online _CST Mar 23, 2016

Dear Customer(kleverk),

Team Snapdeal

Snapdeal.comit's really nightmare for a purchase from snapdeal.com and shipment with bluedart courier

Hello,

I bought one Vguard Stabilizer from Snapdeal.com and here i listed the things happened on this sale.

Stage 1 :

I ordered the product on 22-02-2015

Stage 2:

They sent product on the same day ( it's not a problem )

Stage 3:

Bluedart delivered the product on 01-03-2015

Stage 4:

I received the product as damaged condition ( Here i attached the product images )

Stage 5:

I asked the snapdeal.com to retake product and give my money back.
    They mentioned that send the product to Chennai office. So i decided to go bluedart and shipped the product to Snapdeal.com chennai office.

Stage 6:

Here i got disappointed with Bluedart courier. I gave the correct address ( The address which i get a pdf document from Snapdeal.com )

Stage 7:

Now it's 4th day still they couldn't deliver the product.
    You can see the attachment.

I have some questions for Snapdeal.com and Bluedart. If snapdeal.com give wrong pin code then why Bluedart take the product from me?

If Bluedart is right then why Snapdeal.com give me the wrong pin?

So guys please be careful from Snapdeal.com and Bluedart service.

I have all evidence for this issue.

Attachment Details :

1.Product images
    2.Courier tracking

• svjkumar89 Mar 28, 2016

Hello,

Now all my issues are fixed. I got money in my Bank account too.
        I spoke with "Pradeep" he is managed me to withdraw my money.

Good Luck,
        Vijayakumar

• svjkumar89 Mar 28, 2016

Hello,

After a long fight i got my money back. Thanks for complaintsboard.com

Vijay

Online _CST Mar 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar(svjkumar89),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

• svjkumar89 Mar 26, 2016

I already sent you the details 2 days ago. Still no hope.
        So what is the use for me? to send email?

• svjkumar89 Mar 26, 2016

I sent you the details.
        Please check.

Online _CST Mar 26, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar(svjkumar89)

We request you to share your order id or complaint number to help you out in best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details so that we may assist you with this issue.

• svjkumar89 Mar 24, 2016

You are always Said 24 hours respond. But i never get any response from your side.

So you are running with lack of customer support team? Or you can't handle too much issues? Lol

• svjkumar89 Mar 24, 2016

After one month waiting "Snapdeal.com" Declined my refund request.
        So you are about steal my money?
        Why you declined the request? while i received the damaged product which is useless product.

How i can manage the loss due to your issue? You think that money is coming from Tree?

Online _CST Mar 14, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar(svjkumar89),

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Online _CST Mar 05, 2016

Snapdealcashback not received

Order ID: [protected]
      I had purchased this product on 3rd Nov 2015 with an ongoing offer of 10% cashback. I had made this purchase by agreeing to all terms and conditions. Even after waiting for weeks when i did not receive the cashback, i had to email you guys 5 times to receive your so kind response. When i received response from your service desk, i felt highly obliged that your service desk has responded to my email. But as expected, their promises are equally unreliable like Snapdeal itself has become now. Complaint was also raised as [protected]. But you guys don't even care about complaint numbers for months, you know it's 27th Jan 2016 today.
      Snapdeal had checked the order details and promised me twice on the email (25th Nov 2015 and again on 28th Nov 2015) that i would receive my 10% cashback for given order ID by 6th January 2016. It's 27th January 2016 and i have received just the fake promises and not the cashback yet.
      Now i would ask you to either provide my 10% cashback ASAP or else take your item from my home and return the entire amount.

I hope you understand my frustration now.
      You will losing trust of your customers. If you want to retain it, please don't do these mistakes and ensure your customer service is healthy.

/ Nitin

cashback not received
      cashback not received

Online _CST Feb 11, 2016

Hi vkcraj,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Online _CST Jan 30, 2016

Dear vkcraj,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdeal.comworst support

Hi All concerned, Want to highlight you a incident which changed my mind completely towards snap deal. I have purchased vans shoes from your website([protected] Sub Order Number). Quality of shoes is very poor([protected] Ticket Number). Same product i have user for almost a year which was from FLIP KART. I never faced any problem with that product. same product which i have purchased from you guys really causing pain in my ###. it is a cheap quality product. I know there is policy of return and exchange with in 7 days but how come i know with in 7 day that this product is good or bad. until or unless i use it. I trusted you and now i am feeling like i am cheated. I AM NOT ASKING FOR REFUND BUT THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS PURCHASE AND SUPPORT AND RESPONSE FROM YOU. Hopefully this is the right place to escalate this and i will get a fair support. Believe me guys i don't want to take this to consumer court but you forcing me to do this with your support and behavior.

Online _CST Apr 19, 2016

Hi Mahender,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

Online _CST Jan 21, 2016

Dear Mahender Bishnoi

Snapdeal Team

Snapdeal.comorder canceled without any sort of communication and absorb reason provided

I ordered Lee cooper casual shoe from snapdeal On 09 Jan, 2016. Order ID: [protected] Suborder Id: [protected]. SUPC: SDL143477109 Order got approved and got the message "Your order is being readied for dispatch" at 01:27 AM, 09 Jan, 2016 and the expected delivery date was from 11th to 13th. That was the last update from snapdeal until 14th of Jan at 2.09 pm when i called up to know the status. CC informed me that the order got cancelled due to technical issues. I was amazed to know what kind of technical issue possibility could get an order cancelled but they do not have any answer to that. I was communicated through mail about the cancellation after 8 hours of my phone call and here the reason provided is due to product unavailability with seller. Check the screenshot below. It took 5 days for snapdeal to know that seller is not having the product and that too after the order status reaching the state of ready to dispatch. There is absolutely no way i could believe this. This particular product is snapdeal fulfilled, so it’s the responsibility of snapdeal to get the order delivered once processed. Product is still available on snapdeal and there are color variants too for the same. So even if this variant is not available, snapdeal could have given the option of other variants. It is not about the product but about the unethical practice and I would take it up in all possible forum until I get the product delivered as per promise.

order canceled without any sort of communication and absorb reason provided

Online _CST Jan 23, 2016

Dear Dibya Kumar Mishra

Online _CST Jan 15, 2016

Dear Dibya Mishra

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Snapdeal.combajaj food processor fx11

My order Bajaj Food Processor FX 11 was delivered on 20th November.On unboxing I find that 13 out of the total 17 parts that are shipped with this product are defective.The atta kneading blade has a cut seems like it's stuck with glue, chopper blade plastic has rough edges if I run this in mixer the plastic particles will mix with food, similarly the other 13 parts have scratches and rough finishing. I am currently based in Germany, had ordered this product online with snapdeal for delivery to Goa.I unboxed it after the 7- days timeline that snapdeal has for returns, as I was not in India before that.The product is however under 5 years warranty(motor), 2 years warranty(other parts). I contacted snapdeal on 22nd Dec and they asked me to contact Bajaj Service centre, no complaint was raised with snapdeal by this time. Bajaj technician came home and report that the product appears fake, the item has rough finishing, plastic is of thinner quality.He also claimed that when product is bought online it could be duplicate.We arranged a telephonic call between snapdeal agent and Bajaj technician. Then Snapdeal agent 'Nikita Saigal' raised a complaint for us with their team on 26th Dec and committed to us that our issue will be addressed in 48 hrs and WE WILL GET A REPLACEMENT FOR PRODUCT.Nikita from Snapdeal was aware that 7-days return timeline is over but still she herself raised this complaint as the product delivered was reported to be fake and the brand Bajaj also had this view against Snapdeal.When we confirmed with Nikita, she also said that they dont need any reference letter etc. for this "fake/duplicate claim" from Bajaj.Note that by this time Bajaj team was ready to provide us replacement of 13 parts which were defective, but as remaining 4 parts might not fit with the replaced parts we opted to go with Snapdeal's option of complete product replacement as they claimed it. We received a call in 48 hrs from Bajaj, but again the 7 days return policy issue was raised.We explained the complete case history again and complaint was then redirected to some different department and we were asked to wait for 48 hrs.Since then, the complaint is being redirected to multiple executives from Snapdeal, each one setting different expectations.A gentleman Punit from Snapdeal, stated that this is a fault from Snapdeal and committed that product is going to be replaced in 4-6 days, told me that I will receive a call within 2 hours.But there was no call in 2 hours, I had to call them again wherein a different executive Rahul asked me to explain the whole case again and wait for 48 hours more. For a customer it is immaterial whether I am talking to concerned department or any other department.I look at Snapdeal as one entity, if they have such departments then why do they authorize other executives to give such commitments about product replacements to customers.They make us wait for 48 hours again and keep redirecting to different departments internally and give a different response at the end of it.Moreover, in every call why do they ask customer to repeat what is the issue.I have also asked an executive Rahul to write down in complaint log the details committed by other Snapdeal executives and that they have failed to call me within the committed time.But even after all this in the last call from Dipanthi from Snapdeal I was asked to explain the issue and to explain who from Snapdeal gave such commitments.Instead of having any apologetic tone this lady Dipanthi spoke to me as if she was doing a favour on me by doing her own job! I am on a short vacation from Germany for spending quality time with family, but due to Snapdeal and its executives who make false commitments, set expectations and waste our time its been a very frustrating experience.I don't generalize this about other online shopping websites but Snapdeal certainly has proved to be totally customer insensitive!I strongly recommend everyone to never get into any transactions with Snapdeal and note that their Customer Service is pathetic.

Online _CST Jan 04, 2016

Dear Amrita Nevrekar

Snapdeal.comcustomer service regarding refund

recently I bought combo pack of 5 dupattas which were not satisfactory as two among them were short and one was defective so I asked for replacement unfortunately the product was out of stock and your team asked for neft detais to refund me for which I filed a request to refund me either in snapdeal cash or as freecharge balance .I already filed request four times my complaint no's are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] to refund in snapdeal cash or freecharge but still I am getting the same reply "your neft details are pending". Its really annoying to expect this from a trustworthy site like snapdeal to not value their customers.pls help in this regard and refund my amount asap so that I can make more purchases from snapdeal without worry of exchanging or returning of a product. Thanks Rayyan

Dear Reviewer36668,

Snapdeal.com — wrong dimension product

I have order for 2 door wardrobe and get another free (order no.[protected]) . Before placing the order I...

Gurgaon

Snapdeal.comg. skill 8gb ddr3 ram ordered, but delivered only 4gb with wrong serial number

Order id: [protected] Suborder id: [protected] I ordered a g.skill 8gb ddr3 ram. But i got delivered only a 4gb ddr3 ram with a sticker saying 8gb ddr3. I uploaded the pictures, see that the serial number differs in the cover of the product itself. I live in chennai, because of the rain power cut here so i did not get a chance to test it. But now i tested it and noticed only a 4gb ram was given. My 7 days return policy has expired because of this. Please give me proper guidance as to how to get the product i paid for or give me a refund. Please help me in this! [protected] I paid twice the amount for the product that was delivered to me. Kindly give me a refund or replace the product.

g. skill 8gb ddr3 ram ordered, but delivered only 4gb with wrong serial number
                g. skill 8gb ddr3 ram ordered, but delivered only 4gb with wrong serial number

Online _CST Dec 05, 2015

Dear Jeevanth Ram

Snapdeal.comproduct not delivered

I have placed one order ([protected]) on 16th nov which was supposed to be delivered in NOIDA with 3-4 days, still I have not received the order, I have followed twice without any fruitful answer. Today(15 days back) snapdeal people called me saying "there is a system error from our side, we cant deliver your order because of wrong mapping, please cancel the order", I am checking status on Bluedart ([protected]) from last 5, 6 dasys which was showing message "delay due to paper work". I am surprised to see such a pathatic behaviour of SNAPDEAL and I have decided not to go again on SNAPDEAL. I asked to deliver in Delhi region but they refused to deliver. Today i got sms that SNAPDEAL cancel my order without any intimation. Sumit Baliyan [protected]

Online _CST Dec 05, 2015

Dear Sumit Balyan

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdeal.comorder delayed without intimation and fake promises! orderid: [protected]

I purchased mobile "Lenovo Titanium S660 8GB Grey" on 06NOV2015 to gift someone. On repetitive calling snapdeal for delivery they kept telling me that I will get product on 14NOV2015(they never informed me about delay in delivery!). On 14NOV2015, snapdeal told me that I have to wait for another 48 to 72-HRS, so their back-end team will come with resolution. I didn't get single intimation from snapdeal about delay, and till last day they were doing fake promises with me. When I asked them about waiver about late delivery they tried to cancel my order saying, they will credit bill amount to my account! Now they are saying wait for 6-7DAYS and backend team will get back!

Online _CST Nov 19, 2015

Dear pdshelke

snapdeal.comjbl headphones

i have purchased a JBL item 7 months ago but i have problem now item is still under warranty and when i contacted JBL service center they said we will not accept your item as seller from which you have purchased is not authorized, when i called customer service of SNAP DEAL they first said they will compensate then wen i called again they said - do not give any information on seller but get it repaired and also provided unauthorized service center numbers, called again to a diff representative who asked me to get a paper proof stating that the seller is unauthorized in order to resolve this issue. and clearly mentioned this is the only possible solution . WORST service from snapdeal i will make sure that none of them from my circle will shop on snapdeal in coming future

• Pr
                          pruthvi kockonda Nov 22, 2015

HI
                          I have posted this complaint, as mentioned in the previous comment by snap deal team, i have given all the details and returned item (with all the items which i received including bill and even box of JBL ) as a person from snap deal contacted and suggested me to do so, they REFUNDED in FULL yesterday (4 working days after receiving item).
                          As a customer expecting better customer service, (better and faster resolution from the representatives instead of reaching out multiple representatives/departments of the site to get a resolution).

Online _CST Nov 12, 2015

Dear pruthvi kockonda,

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdeal.comreturn payment are not received in my account.

When I has request to return policy in snapped than they was call me and said that you are not eligible to refund the product ZTE Wingle 3G/2G Modem WIFI USB Stick (AW3632) but within 7 days I has return my product ZTE Wingle 3G/2G Modem WIFI USB Stick (AW3632) only in one day.Many of argue by me they was return my product ZTE Wingle 3G/2G Modem WIFI USB Stick (AW3632).In Snapdeal i have already give my account no. IFSC code detail but again they were ask my account no. in NEFT detail.The problem is that they were not return my money as well as when I'll access my account to give the NEFT details I can't open the page of NEFT.In the snapdeal page says"Please login with the registered email-id with which you had placed this order."What are saying or ask the snapdeal but I have already give this details simply it'll return my money. For you give further detail Date of Delivery of the product by snapdeal to me is 01 Nov, 2015 Your item has been successfully delivered!" and I has return this item at 03 Nov 2015.Order details of the product is" ORDER DETAILS The Snapdeal account you are logged into is different from the account used to place the below order . You need to Logout in order to Cancel/return this order. Else, you need to Login to the correct account to see customer, delivery & seller details related to this order. Order ID: [protected], Placed On 28 Oct, 2015 Suborder Id: [protected] Status: Return / Replace Approved Delivered On: 01 Nov, 2015 PLACED DISPATCHED DELIVERED REVERSED 05:32 PM, 03 Nov, 2015 Your Return / Replace request has been approved 05:32 PM, 03 Nov, 2015 Item has been successfully picked up from you 10:57 AM, 03 Nov, 2015 Pickup for your order has been sent 11:56 PM, 01 Nov, 2015 Your item has been successfully delivered!"

Online _CST Jan 05, 2016

Hi Im_manjeetsharma,

Dear sabita gupta,

Dear sachin pandurang kawale

sabita gupta Dec 16, 2015

please refund my as soon as possible..this is my last request number11639620 against order number8853343494. the name of product is Ranjna Gupta Multi Color Faux Georgette Saree..i am not able to fill the snapdeal neft form... here is my details of bank a/c, account no. [protected] IFSC code SBI0011621 my address is dhirenpara itabhata house no. 69 near grossary shop{Gupta store}...

Online _CST Nov 09, 2015

Dear Im_manjeetsharma,

Snapdeal.comorder id: [protected] (1 item) view order details gionee elife s7

What is this negligence, no one is giving any response. Today is the last day (24th OCT), this is the expected delivery date which you people has given. but I did't get any massage about my ORDER is going to deliver TODAY. I want to escalate this issue to Higher authorities. I don't want your ORDER anymore if it wont come TODAY. such a worst service you all are providing to the customers. try to deliver my ORDER today or I will cancel my ORDER by today evening. give me the immediate response. I need exact solution from ECOM EXPRESS & SNAPDEAL aswell. I don't want to purchase anything further in SNAPDEAL any more I will ask my friends also the same if I did't get my order tomorrow. what is this again same reply, I don't want this kind of answers from you. since from when you people are tracking and its been very long time you are saying the same answer. what is this negligence I don't want to here these words "unforeseen backlog in our Network kindly anticipate delay in delivery" which auto mail again. what you people are doing cant even manage your network there, this much time you people are taking to resolve your network. I don't understand how you people can handle huge networks. such a small issues you people are not able to solve. what is this massage you people sent below: "We already in touch with our centre .However due to unforeseen backlog in our Network kindly anticipate delay in delivery." what is this since 15th you are touching your centre and asking me to anticipate. don't you think this is like a joke, its been such a long time. I cant anticipate, it is your problem that you cant be able to solve such a simple network issue. I don't want any silly answers from you I need my order to deliver tomorrow. what is this negligence, no reply to my mail or not even initiating my issue. what else you people are doing rather than sending auto generated mails. are you initiating my issue to be solved are not, I don't want your waste mails. I need progress in my order status. I need the explanation for the delay. I want what the proofs of your taken steps to resolve my issue. you people need to ask courier people to be deliver my order by today. and I need that kind of progress and mails against courier that you people are sent. I need this give me the status. worst service I haven't seen ever before. I don't like your service. you people are not taking this issue to be solved. what is this negligence, no reply to my mail or not even initiating my issue. let me know how to escalate this issue to further. are you people going to deliver my order today or not. I need explanation other wise I am going to cancel my order and I am going to case forum against SNAPEDEAL. please don't make me impatient. deliver my order ASAP. I am getting rid out of this auto generated reply mails. I don't want these replies. I want my order to be check and move my order to destination ASAP( .i.e TODAY). what you people are doing I am worried about my ORDER but you people are not taking any action to resolve my problem. please take this issue on priority and deliver my order today. Air Waybill No :[protected] Order No :SLP493344561 since 15th my order status will be like below only, 15-10-2015 | 16:23:36, ROHTAK Shipments connected from ROHTAK Pickup Center to DELHI HUB 15-10-2015 | 15:46:23, ROHTAK Shipments arrives at Pickup center ROHTAK i need my order to be delivered ASAP otherwise i am going to cancel my order. Thanks, Sahir.

Snapdeal.comdummy laptop

I have ordered a laptop from snapdeal (order no. [protected]) from the list of trusted sellers in hp shopping site.I have got the delivery on 23rd august 2015. Then i saw the display problem of the laptop i.E display is blur. Then i contacted hp (case id [protected]) then hp sent his engineer to me. The engineers visited 7-8 times to my site, each time they visited, they ordered some new parts.Now my laptop is not in working condition also. Till date nothing is solved. I have been stuck to this place for my laptop. No one is listening anything. Its a type of mental harassament from hp, snapdeal fraud..
                            S.No. Of laptop 5cd5254csv

dummy laptop

Online _CST Sep 21, 2015

Dear sumanpatra.2009,

Snapdeal Online Team

Snapdealnon refund of money on defected items

Dear,
                              1. I had placed order for purchase of 02 sets of window curtain from you. My order Numbers are :
                              (a) [protected].
                              (b) [protected].

2. After receiving above items, it has been observed that some cut marks was there on curtain. Subsequently, we had returned these curtain through Nuvo Logistic Pvt Ltd on 03 Jun 2015 vide their receipt No. AWB : SND0971634 and AWB : SND0952063. Scanned copy of the same is enclosed herewith.
                              3. It is almost one months gone, I have not received my money back neither hear any message or communication from your office.
                              4. Please refund of my money within two week without fail, failing which I will
                              report this matter to Consumer Court.

(Ved Prakash Jadli)

non refund of money on defected items

Online _CST Jul 30, 2015

Hi ved prakash jadli, ,

Online _CST Jul 20, 2015

Dear ved prakash jadli,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern do let us know.

Snapdeal — refund

I bought a new mobile from SnapDeal, which was not working fine and within 3 days I returned them there...

Snapdealwrong product

Hi
                                I have placed an order on 05 apr 2015 order no. [protected] for hero double suspension bicycle, so on 11. 04. 15 item was delivered and when i opened the package i was shocked as they have delivered wrong item like cycle exerciser, i never expected that snapdeal people will do such a blunder mistake beware ofsnapdeal friends before ordering any product and customer care response was poor if comapre with flipkart beter you go with flipkart, i dont know whether my complaint is going to solved or not even there is no other contact information to escalate the issue it seems this people do not have such system poor show by snapdeal

Online _CST May 20, 2015

Dear Reddy73,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
                                    Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern, please write to us at [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation.

Online _CST Apr 13, 2015

Dear Reddy73,

Snapdeal, Niviafaulty product delivered

Respected Snapdeal Representative

On February 7, 2014 I ordered a nivea revolvo football from your mobile app. It was delivered to me on 14 Feb at 7:30 pm. On February 16 evening I went to play at the ground but i was shocked to see that the ball was leaking air.

After dinner at 7 pm I contacted your customer care from my landline. A guy named Ajay kumar answered me but was not able to solve my problem later he applied false allegations on me and denied to transfer the line to his superviser. His behaviour was very poor and later when I threatened him by saying I will complain about you. He ended the phone by giving his name and saying "You can complain to any one and my name is Ajay Kumar" i was shocked by his words.

I have never shopped on snapdeal because of news about them that they deliver wrong and faulty products. Once I read on Times of India that snapdeal sent Fake Nike shoes and didn't help the person and Once they sent VIM Washing Bar instead of a mobile phone and later refused to listen to the victim later the customer got the mobile as a gift from Vim Bar company itself. If you see the reviews of the ball many of them have the same problem. I have shopped on Myntra, Jabong and Flipkart but I never had any problem there. It was the first time on snapdeal and It has become my worst nightmare whether it is the faulty product or the worst trained customer care staff.

My order no. is [protected]

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR MY LAST OPTION WOULD BE FILING A CASE ON SNAPDEAL AND NIVIA IN THE CONSUMER COURT.

Requesting you
                                  Manan Tiwari

Contact No. [protected]

Online _CST Feb 17, 2015

Dear Manan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.