Menu
HiBid Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

HiBid
reviews and complaints

www.hibid.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 169 Reviews

How responsive is HiBid's customer service?

0 Resolved
25 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that HiBid is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by HiBid's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for HiBid has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

HiBid reviews and complaints 51

Sort by:

Newest HiBid reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EST

HiBid Auction Excitement Awaits!

Are you ready to dive into the world of online auctions with HiBid Auctions? Based on the reviews from other customers, it's clear that HiBid offers a thrilling and seamless bidding experience. Customers have highlighted the ease of bidding, quick notifications, and the excitement of winning items. One reviewer mentioned their first-time experience was a breeze, from bidding to picking up their items. Another customer praised the platform for being user-friendly and enjoyable. With a variety of items up for auction, from antiques to vehicles, HiBid provides a diverse and engaging auction experience. Get ready to bid, win, and experience the thrill of online auctions with HiBid Auctions!

T
7:40 am EST

HiBid Love Auctions

I have enjoyed going to live auctions for many years, and had a large collection of antiques. Over the past several years I have started using online auction services. I like using this service as it is multiple auctions in any place you may be in at any given time. Mostly, I love searching for things I can use at a lower price than buying from a store. I am having a great time using this, and have found some amazing deals!

D
6:34 am EST

HiBid Kansas city area auctioneers

Most auctions are ran well, too many buyers do not inspect the items they are buying, almost everything is used so condition is in the eye of the beholder. I have had very good luck buying and selling with Barnyard auctions in Ottawa, Kansas. But all the local auctioneers have been good, as long as you ask questions and inspect when needed. If an auctioneer refuses to return your call or don't have a inspection time I would be leery.

Is HiBid legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals HiBid as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, HiBid stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering HiBid should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

HiBid earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: HiBid achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

HiBid has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Hibid.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Hibid.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a hibid.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Several positive reviews for HiBid have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up HiBid and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While HiBid has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 25 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • HiBid protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  1. Pros
    3. Varying Item Authenticity
    4. Inconsistent Lot Quality
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HiBid Hibid is just the vehicle

Hibid is a gathering place of auctions and doesn't have their own auctions. All auctions on hibid have their own rules that you must follow and it has nothing to do with hibid. If you have problems with a certain auction that doesn't mean you will have the same problem on every auction. These auctions pay a fee to hibid to use their services and are not the cause of any bidding or selling of item problems. I buy from auctions on hibid all The time, some are great, some are not. If there is a problem, contact the auction you bid with.

W

HiBid Good internet auction experience

System workflow process is pretty well thoughtout.

There could be some better navagation options... it's not always intuitive.
For example, I would like to see a simple navigation drop down list that easily navigates to (1) items bid on that won; (2) items bit on that lost; (3) watch list won; (4) witch list lost; (5) watch list all... etc.

If you are really serious about making user interface improvements, feel fee to contact me.
I don't want to spend too much time making suggestions if you're not really interested in making changes.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HiBid Love Very Beneficial and Convenient!

I love this site! Very convenient for my personal use and my business as well! I can set up my profile with my business then list my items in minutes but the best part is selling them within 90 seconds! Love the adrenaline rush when items start flying off of my market. Everything is US and security approved which takes a load off my shoulders. Basically my own Advertisement plus sales in a bundle. I liked it so much that I started bidding for personal use. Instead of waiting hours like other bid auctions it's done in minutes! I can auction anywhere with the slide of my finger! Thanks hotbid.com!

L

HiBid Great Success With HiBid

I don't understand the bad reviews. I've always had great service and I've always got items I've won. I have NEVER not gotten an item. I'm speaking from experience. I probably have 40-50 items in my house. Latest item a Breitling watch, half the price of what its worth (yes, it is authentic!). Shipping can be high sometimes but that isn't a hibid issue. Another thing, bids ALWAYS goes up during the final minutes. It's the nature of the game. Every auction is like this. Decide what you will pay and stick with it. Some you win and some you won't. That's how auction are. There will always be another auctions, if you don't get it this time - maybe you will next.

A

HiBid Haven't had any problems

Haven't had any problems.
Wow, checking out the reviews here I felt the need to post my actual review. So far I haven't had any problem with any auction houses I've paid from, and some of them are not close by. I'm just careful when I shop. The honesty is no different then purchasing on eBay or other auction websites. There will be dishonest people, but 90% of the people are not dishonest and are trying their best.

Most of them are upfront if shipping is available. And if it's not, go check the shipping and pick up policies before you bid on some thing. I have done that multiple times and then not been able to bid on something. It's called common sense. I look as closely as I can at the pictures, before bidding. Sometimes even that doesn't work out right for me. I've bought mistakes, overpaid when I shouldn't have, and most of those problems are my fault not the auction house and not the website.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HiBid People making reviews are clueless

I dont think anyone reviewing hibid understands what they are. Hibid is like the ebay of local auctions. Hibid does not sell ANYTHING. They dont pack anything, they dont ship anything. They are just the platform that hundreds if not thousands of independent auctioneers use to run auctions. Some good. Some bad.

Often times your auction experience is how good YOU make it. I always reach out to auctioneers before a sale. If they offer shipping I ask how they ship and what sort of packing they use. I give specific instructions with valuable and expensive items and confirm they can comply with my needs.

The result: i spend tens of thousands of dollars at individual auctions that i never would have known about, or never would have participated in if it wasnt for internet hosting sites like hibid. And long term I've bid on millions of dollars of equipment for my business that I otherwise never would have had access to.

K

HiBid Used hibid many times

I have used hibid for what i collect as well as for my business. With every use for my personal use i always contact the auction house directly to find out their shipping costs. For the most part they are reasonable. Some have high fees but i figure that into my bidding. All items i have had shipped always arrived in as described condition. I have also enjoyed the fact that when i put items online it exposes them to a much larger audience. With some rare items hibid has gotten me over 5 times what they go for in my area. I love buying vintage rc cars from this site. What i will tell people is do your own research on what you are bidding on this is not Ebay meaning when sold it is as is where is. With no guarantees. Contact the seller if you have questions. I have found most times they respond and are happy to tell you about it. Also check the reviews of the auction house. I know if i tell people in good working order i stand behind it.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HiBid Shill Bidders and Poor Packers!

I have to say "buyer beware" when using this auction site. As an online reseller of estate sales and auction items, HIBID was a great find for our company, at least, initially. However, you have to be diligent in your search for quality auctioneers and put forth some effort to find the quality ones.

Shill bidding was found on two huge sites that sale numerous items every month. Washington Surplus is a total scam and shill bidding site and you will never be able to find a good deal there. Their sister company, Vail Auctioneers, also in Washington, is full of shill bidders also. In addition, they sale broken and non-working items as New Old Stock when they clearly aren't. What is a shill bidder? A shill bidder is hired by the auctioneer to bid on items up for auction so that the profits will be better as well as their buyer premiums. A perfect example is below:

One small box of misc sunglasses are up for auction. Day of auction bid is $5. During the final minutes of the auction, we bid $6 and became high bidder. The box of sunglasses was only worth around $10 as nothing was noteworthy in the pictures. A minute after our high bid, another bidder bid $7, then we bid $8, they bid $9 and so on. As I suspected by the timing of the bids, a shill bidder was being used. To prove this theory, we bid a maximum of $52 on this $10 box of sunglasses just to see how this shill bidder was going to work. Sure enough, the shill bidder bid up to $52 and stopped. They new exactly what our max bid was and the only people who can see that figure are the auctioneers themselves. How ironic that a auctioneer who deals in police seizures and police surplus are indeed, crooks themselves!

On another note, we just purchased a beautiful sculpture from an estate sale run by American Realty and Auction, LLC out of Dixson, Tennessee. When preparing the sculpture for shipment, the item wasn't even wrapped securely in bubble wrap let alone encased with packing peanuts, wrapping paper and double boxing. Nope, just one poorly boxed sculpture in with a box of trading cards and sunglasses. Several of the sunglasses were broken as well. Communication was poor as the auctioneer stated they mailed the package over two weeks ago but tracking shows that it was mailed only three days prior to arrival.

So in review, in our opinion, avoid the following auctioneers / companies on HIBID.com:

1. Washington Surplus (uses shill bidders)
2. Vail Auctioneers (uses shill bidders)
3. American Realty & Auction, LLC (Inconsiderate, lazy packers who could care less about your purchases)

Also be mindful of the shipping options! Some companies will put a per lot fee or handling fee that can exceed $25 per item or lot! Luckily, they aren't all like that but "Buyer Beware" when on HIBID.

R

HiBid Will not protect buyer

They only care about the auctioneer, care nothing for the buyers. Allows auctioneers to blackmail buyers? I made a bid for a 20 item and I won. Almost a day or two after I ended up having sinus surgery, a week of recuperating I had to have another surgery. My doctor advised me not to go anywhere for a month, complete bed rest. Well this
Auctioneer appears to only take cash. I explained my situation, begged and pleaded this women at Bendis auctions in Califonia, to please allow me to pay her online, paypal, venmo CC or any other way. Again I explained my situation. I could not leave my home, I was SICK... I did not have envelopes nor stamps as I always pay bills and anything else via internet and I would take me a while to be able to get out to follow her strict directions of her way of being paid. I tried to appeal to her sense of compassion one again, and she simply threatened me with blacklist. I make my living this way, I spend 20-30k a year on hibid. Ok so now I beg my 85 year old widowed mom to please find a way to help me get these items. So finally got her check in the mail, I have copies of all emails emailed between us, I as well emailed mher to let her know her check was in the mail I also added an extra $2.00 on her check for intrest for 35 days, as well I told her to just please donate the item to someone needy or keep it herself and do whatever, relist etc. I called hibid and explained the story as this women with no compasion now has me blacklisted on hibid, so now there are no auctioneers that will approve me to bid. Hibid, was gracious And understanding, but said they could do nothing about it, they would try to cAll MissNo Compassion, to no avail. Anyway thewy have allowed this person to continue to blacklist me. They collect a fee for thier platform from auctioneers, as well a nice fee to the sellers. I feel they should be a company who appreciates both entities they are collecting money from, and make an effort to protect both entities. The auctioneer's name is Diane Bendis, from Bendis Companies Inc, out of California. To future bidders/buyers make sure to look at the owners of the auction you would like to bid at. If it happens to be Bendis, run don't walk away as quickly as possible fron that auction, or take the chance that you may bid 20 dollars, win and get sick or get covid after the invoice shows up. And you believe people are understanding and think Diane Bendis will work with you and your illness. NO she will just blacklist you, why because she can. Truly please listen to me, this women hAs ruined my way to make a living over being 35 days late with a 20 dollar payment. Beware of Diane Bendis of Bendis Company Inc. and Of Hibid protecting YOU the BIDDER... Please blacklist her before she blacklists YOU. As far as Hibid, do your complete on the auction and auctioneer before you ever bid on their auction. BE diligent to know Who the Auctioineer is. I should have

P
11:14 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HiBid - Seller mailed item in october, and ups claims it was an empty box. I have not received this item.

10-13-2023 I purchased an item on High Bid. I never received the item. Through the tracking number, I was able to contact UPS. UPS claims that the item was not in the box. The box was empty. At some point the item was sent back to the seller. Seller claims they never received the item. I would like a refund of my purchase.MISHLER AUCTION SERVICE Please...

J
6:42 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HiBid - Suspended account

After trying to find out why my account has been suspended, I finally found out today that the suspension was made by Assured Asset Exchange. From what I can understand, I made several successful bids on 9/08/2023 and one bid on 9/11/2023. Afterwards I received email with copies of my invoices #19994 & #19890, both marked PAID IN FULL. I received the...

S
12:22 pm EDT

HiBid HIBID system

All aspects of this business model is wrong. HIBID will allow any kind of auctioneers on its platform without a background check. If you end up being the victim of a scam, HIBID will not take action saying that they only rent their programs to auctioneers. If you contest an extra charge or the quality of an item, The auctioneers can blacklist your account. If you ask HIBIB who Blacklist your account, they will reply that there have no access to this information. If you ask to close your account, they will reply that they cannot close an account and delete your personal data. If you got a bad experience with an auctioneer, there is no place where you can leave a note for other customers. In short, HIBID is a paradise for scammers and bad practice. If you ask HIBID for any kind of help, the answer will always start by sorry but...

Desired outcome: HIBID should be shot down.

Update by Stephan Lorti
Oct 15, 2023 7:16 am EDT

HIBID needs to change its way of operation, because at this time if you do not receive the product you paid for, the product is not as described or the product is defective, you need to contact the auctioneer to resolve the problem .

If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller or the seller simply does not respond, HIBID assumes no responsibility and will not intervene, even if the seller is a scammer.

HIBID has implemented a system that allows auctioneers to defraud buyers without leaving a trace and with complete impunity.

To restore a minimum of trust and acceptability:

HIBID must establish a dispute arbitration system.

HIBID must implement a system to rate auctioneers and leave feedback. Auctioneers have this option, which gives them a clear advantage over buyers.

HIBID must commit to banning delinquent investigators and scammers who have been reported

HIBID must allow buyers to consult their file, consult their rating and request that all data related to their account be deleted if they request the deletion of their account.

T
9:16 pm EDT

HiBid Rude auctioneers selling fake memoribilia

Got a call from an Irate auctioneer after I had been waiting weeks and weeks for them to either ship me a new item or refund me. Took them 7 weeks after multiple calls and emails from me. Claimed i damaged the item when it was ripped inside a box and the box wasnt damaged. Calls me and starts being rude with nothing but excuses, I dont care about your excuses you are a business so act as such or find a different job. Also 80% of certain seller memoribilia items are fake autographs with fake certificate of authenticities. I learned my lesson wont ever shop there again. Not to mention the self bidding by certain merchants without hibid stepping in. Im sure they dont care cause the higher the sale price the higher the premium they get. JUNK JUNK JUNK.

A
3:22 pm EDT

HiBid Sellers not charging card on file will ban you for not paying

I won a bid. Was sent an invoice through email. My card is attached to my account, all other times i have won on HiBid they charged the card on file. The seller did not charge my card. He called once and left a nasty voicemail that he called 3 times, but did not, and was nasty that I did not pay. I won a $7 product that they were going to charge $70 on top to ship to me. They just needed to charge my card. He did not. Then he put a ban against my account so I cant bid in the future. Be careful for scammers on this site.

Desired outcome: Unbanned and that this seller is reprimanded for being nasty over a $7 bid with a buyer who’s card was on file….

M
8:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HiBid HiBid’s unilateral complaint ONLY favoring the seller continues to promote defamation of character by unsavory sellers.

HiBid’s unilateral complaint ONLY favoring the seller continues to promote defamation of character by unsavory sellers. It is wrong that HiBid allows knowingly FALSE AND MISLEADING REPRESENTATIONS BY SELLERS – IN ADDITON TO LYING DECEPTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

To wit, upon purchasing more than anticipated (June 23rd) I had to have a seller wait a whopping one extra business day to transfer funds when the bank was open. (I even took off work that morning to make sure the seller would get funds ASAP that day, June 25th.) How this gives them carte blanche to mistreat the buyer, AS WELL AS LIE and defame a buyer is beyond me – and arguably the legal process.

On June 27, 28 and June 30 I emailed the selling firm to after PAYMENT TO INQUIRE THAT AFTER NOTIFYING SHIPPING SAINT ON THE 24TH “TO SHIP THE ITEM” I HAD NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK REGARDING SHIPPING FROM THEM – NOR FROM THE SELLING FIRM. All 3 emails fell on deaf ears and were not responded to in any way. THIS WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY AMD DEMONSTRABLY PART OF HORIFIC “CUSTOMER SERVICE”.

Having heard NOTHING after 4 emails that week I texted the selling firm’s owner – the one who had tersely texted about “when will we be paid” – WHEN I HAD CLEARLY AND CONSISTENTLY COMMUNICATED TO THE FIRM (EVEN WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE BIDDING!) THAT IT WOULD BE “THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY” – MONDAY. WHICH IN FACT IT WAS.

But the terse Mr. Cash then goes and lies in his email when after 4 FAILED UNANSWERED EMAILS and tests me “All items are mailed in three days”. Another bald faced lie as it turned out. (And here it is ~ 2 weeks later, AND FIVE DAYS AFTER I PAID SHIPPING SAINT AND THEY HAVE ONLY CREATED A LABLE – THE TRACKING NUMBER SHOWS THE ITEM HAS STILL NOT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED. Mr. Cash’s “Items are shipped in 3 days” was utter BS. It’s been over 2 weeks and it’s still not shipped.

Moreover, Mr Cash’s firm INCREDULOUSLY LIED IN POSTING ON HIBID’S SYSTEM THAT I WAS A ‘NON-PAYING BIDDER’. Complete and utter 100% defamatory lie. When confronted Mr. Cash said he didn’t know what his employees did but would take care of it. That too was a lie. FIVE DAYS LATER AND THAT DEFAMATORY LIE BY THE SELLING FIRM IS STILL POSTED. AND I STILL DON’T HAVE MY OVER $500 IN GOODS I PURCHASED. NOR IS IT EVEN SHIPPED YET!

Desired outcome: HiBid to allow OPEN BUY AND SELL BOARDS WITH BITH BUYER AND SELLER COMMENTS.Like Ebay, Amazon, and every other reasonable commercial public goods firm.

View 0 more photos
H
1:37 pm EDT

HiBid LOT 294-Indiana, IN

I purchased a lawn mower from lot #294 out of Indiana, IN. When I went to pickup the item I noticed the lawn mower was badly damaged. Online it states the mower is brand new and works and since I have had issues with lots claiming items are new and then I take it home and it doesn't work I asked for a refund. The item was clearly used and damaged and had I known that I would not have purchased it. The manager was rude and not understanding and refused to return my money or find me another mower. I am asking for you all to honor the return as the description did not match the item and it is unfair to mislead customers into thinking they are buying something new when it is clearly used. I have never asked for a refund before and have purchased with you all for years but this is where I draw the line. It is unfair and unethical!

Desired outcome: A refund or a new item

F
10:03 pm EDT

HiBid gun auction

Collectors Auctions is operating through a HiBid platform. They conducted a gun auction, were paid by wire transfer and never shipped one of the guns that was purchased. They are not responding and cannot be reached. Before we request and investigation through the Attorney Generals Office of Texas, we wanted to reach out to you since Hi-bid indicates they are member. They are also not responding to our requests. It appears they are selling the same guns in multiple auctions. I actually bid on the same gun in two separate auctions. What is missing is the first item on the list HOWE M1500.

My dealer received 4 of the 5 guns purchased. They sent two tracking numbers, but neither of them worked. I have been emailing and calling for weeks and no response.

COLLECTORS AUCTIONS

4262 Spring Valley Rd

Farmers Branch, TX 75244

[protected]@cltsauctions.com

Desired outcome: I want evidence they shipped what I purchased. The guns arrived in three shipments with one large box holding two guns. Not enough room for a third gun. I would like the product I purchased shipped.

View 0 more photos

HiBid In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of HiBid is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The search function is efficient and the layout is intuitive, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Range of Products and Services: HiBid offers a wide range of products and services, catering to various interests and needs. Whether you're looking for antiques, vehicles, collectibles, or even real estate, HiBid has a diverse selection to choose from.

Auction Process and Bidding Experience: The auction process on HiBid is straightforward and transparent. Bidding is easy and the platform provides real-time updates on current bids, ensuring a fair and competitive experience for all participants.

Customer Support and Communication: HiBid provides excellent customer support, with responsive and helpful representatives. They are readily available to address any concerns or inquiries, ensuring a positive and satisfactory experience for users.

Transparency and Trustworthiness: HiBid maintains a high level of transparency and trustworthiness. The platform provides detailed information about each auction, including item descriptions, condition reports, and seller ratings, allowing users to make informed decisions.

Payment and Shipping Options: HiBid offers a variety of payment and shipping options, providing flexibility for buyers and sellers. From traditional payment methods to online transactions, HiBid ensures a convenient and secure payment process.

Seller and Buyer Feedback System: HiBid has a robust feedback system that allows both sellers and buyers to rate and review their experiences. This system promotes accountability and helps users make informed decisions based on the experiences of others.

Mobile App Functionality: HiBid's mobile app is user-friendly and offers the same functionality as the website. It allows users to browse auctions, place bids, and receive notifications, providing a seamless experience on the go.

Pricing and Fees: HiBid's pricing and fees are transparent and competitive. The platform clearly outlines any applicable fees, ensuring that users are aware of the costs involved before participating in an auction.

Security Measures and Data Protection: HiBid prioritizes security and data protection. The platform utilizes secure payment gateways and encryption technology to safeguard user information, providing a safe and secure environment for transactions.

Overall User Satisfaction and Recommendations: Overall, HiBid is highly recommended for its user-friendly website design, wide range of products and services, transparent auction process, excellent customer support, and robust feedback system. The platform's commitment to transparency, trustworthiness, and security makes it a reliable choice for both buyers and sellers.

How to file a complaint about HiBid?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint or review about HiBid on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have an account on ComplaintsBoard.com, log in using your credentials. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue you have with HiBid in the 'Complaint Title' section. Be concise yet descriptive.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with HiBid. Mention key areas such as transactions, nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, personal impact, and company's response.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents that can strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data in these attachments.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses incurred and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking from HiBid.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint or review for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it. Ensure all necessary details are included.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to officially submit your complaint or review about HiBid on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for any responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com. Stay informed about the progress of your complaint.

Follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint or review about HiBid on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact HiBid customer service

Phone number

+1 844-775-4774

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with HiBid?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HiBid Customer Service. Initial HiBid complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HiBid above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HiBid. Discuss the issues you have had with HiBid and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.