Having problems with Snapdeal.com?

Snapdeal.com Customer Service Contacts

246, 1st Floor, Phase 3, Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi
India - 110020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Snapdeal.com Customer Service. Initial Snapdeal.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Snapdeal.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Snapdeal.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Snapdeal.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Snapdeal.comSnapdeal cheated my money

Sir snap deal staff called me we won the car and pay the amount 5200 rs and also shower the snap deal I'd card after I put it the price amount cannot credit the person cannot attend the call I am only put the rupees to the confident of snap deal Id card why snap deal company cheating me I want my money refund

Snapdeal.com — wrong product received from snapdeal but not returning or replacing the product

Sir, I have placed an order to snapdeal on 11 Aug 2018 for Mahavir 3Pc Ballon Tea/Coffee Cup - Double Walled...

Snapdeal.com — loreal paris liss unlimited shampoo

it was a fake shampoo and its like water even low cost products clinic plus and sunsilk are better than thi...

Snapdeal.comnever order through them

People, never order from them. Have you seen all of those endless bad reviews? They a true, Snapdeal is really bad. Everything about the snapdeal is too bad. Bad service, bad items, bad delivery or nondelivery at all. I never received my order. They scheduled it, but didn't notify me and came to me when I was away. Then I got a message from them stating that it was my fault and they have to schedule another date.
    Please, never order from them, guys.

Snapdeal.comrosra golden analog couple watches

I have order this couple watches then I m not satisfied with it so I refund that but due to bad Internet connection I m not able to done it successfully done it now I m getting massage's that submit detail of neat but now I m not getting where I submit these details..I try to submit the details on many websites but I didn't get it ..on snapped app I also don't get from where I submit these details

Snapdeal — stay away from this store!

These people are terribly rude and unprofessional, I had the worst time with them and was treated terribly. I...

Snapdealrude and poor service!

I received a damaged item and I contacted Snap Deal and asked for a refund. These guys were not happy and at the beginning they even tried to assure me to keep the item and offered a small discount on my next order. Of course I refused and didn't accept their offer. Snap Deal asked me to send the item back at my own expense, so I had to pay some extra to ship the item back.
        One month already passes and no one contacted me yet. I'm still waiting for my money and it seems like they simply don't care. Recently I called them and they said that they remember and I don't need to remind them. Not only their service is poor, but they also need to train their reps betters, because they are rude and customer unfriendly!

• Sw
            Swapnil Agarwal Feb 24, 2017

Do try out #SpeakUp app to voice your complaint and feedback faster thru twitter n email in one click.
            Download it here: bit.ly/speakup-in

Snapdeal — refund/replace

Dear Authority I want to share my concern with you that i bought a mobile (sony xperia z5, Order ID-...

Snapdeal.com — about cash back

I was order 3 books from snapdeal from three different user id for the 100% cashnack offer.But placed in one...

Snapdealbed service

I am extremely disappointed with this website. I was a first time customer and will never buy from them again. I have ordered a laptop from this website www.snapdeal.com and it was present for my son. Laptop arrived in a timely manner but screen was damaged. When I contacted customer service they said they'll resolve my issue as soon as possible but did nothing to help me. In the end I just wasted more money on fixing the screen. Very poor service and bad quality products.

Snapdealnothing but empty promises!

Hello. I have purchased a memory card from SnapDeal online store and two hours later asked them to cancel my order. I just found a better deal on other website and ordered from there.
            SnapDeal support said he cancelled my order and I was promised a refund. I did not get my money and each time I contact SnapDeal I get nothing but empty promises! Please, I need to know when I will get my refund.

Online _CST Nov 29, 2016

Dear Patish,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Online _CST Nov 21, 2016

Dear Patish,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Snapdeal — wrong phone case

Ordered a phone case from SnapDeal and received the wrong one. I immediately contacted SnapDeal customer care...

New Delhi

Snapdeal.comordered a mobile not refunding money nor getting the product

I have ordered samsung J2 mobile from snapdeal. I got the product after a long wait and when i finally got it. The mobile was not working. We asked for a replacement. They asked to get a job sheet from samsung stating the reason and legitimacy of the complain. we did that too and they did not take the mobile for 20days. After 20days of struggle, calling the customer care they took it and i never got my replacement nor i am getting my money back. I call them daily and they say we will get back to you in 24hrs but they do not. The worst part they still did not initiate my product replacement even after 3weeks. In whole i paid 10k and its been 1 and half month and do not have a product nor my money.I

ordered a mobile not refunding money nor getting the product

Online _CST Oct 19, 2016

Dear Pratyusha_S,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Snapdeal.comtelevision

Order number [protected]
                Product : LG 43LH516A 108 cm ( 43 ) Full HD LED TV Television

Ordered Product on 26th August and received item 31st late evening.
                Raised complaint on 31st August as LED Panel was broken.

Called them around 15 times but only standard answer
                "Escalated issue, will revert back in 24 hours" this is the reply what i got everytime.

Till date no reverse pickup or refund process started. Don't Trust Snapdeal Trustpay policy. It just fruad !!!

I have received a BROKEN Display TV after 7 days of order. Being dissapointed i have requested for replace giving all the info they needed. There was no reply or callback from SNAPDEAL since then. I am calling them on a daily basis and snapdeal representatives gave no assured reply.

After 12 more days of struggle, I got a reply saying that reverse pickup is been delayed from our side. I have not received any call from any kind of courier partner.
                It's almost been a 2 weeks since I ordered a TV and we are stuck with a damaged one. This is disappointing from SNAPDEAL.com, while after their first mistake of delivering damaged product they are doing fraud with the customers. they are saying their courier partners are not operational from last 12 days and then they say that the their servers are down so they cannot mail me all the details what they promised me on call.

Need URGENT resolution!!!

Online _CST Sep 13, 2016

Dear RajatGulati,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Snapdealmobile phone

an order wrongly i got recieved from snapdeal nd i thought it was a new order which i made not a cancelled order i havent checked bcz i was in a hurry so i give it for return on 3rd september till now i didnt got any further emails or msg of my refund?

mobile phone

Online _CST Sep 08, 2016

Dear md akram hussain,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal

Snapdeal.comdefective product & unethical way of working.

Mailed to kunal.[protected]@snapdeal.com & [protected]@snapdeal.com .

Order nu - [protected]

Hello Sir,

Not sure if this mail would make you notice the problem .
                    As a Customer I have bought a product from snap deal ( Order Number -[protected] ) .

Overall Approach goes :
                    The product was ordered on 02nd April 2016 with clear impression of delivery Date as 07th April 2016 .
                    I have been escalating since 06th April 2016 for the delivery of product, since I was planned to travel for around 45 days out of town .

The product delivery was delay - delivered on 08th April 2016 . Now Since I had already left the product was not unpacked for almost a month . This is because of obvious reason ( couldn't expect my wife to use drill machine ) .

When I was back, was surprised & unhappy with improper functioning of the product .
                    I have logged complaint to Snap deal - customer service & was been discussed in totally un-ethical way - concluding sorry the product can't be replaced .

If this is the kind of service Snap deal provide, Thanks for your service but would prefer not to be part of any of such journey further .

Thanks,
                    Rohit.

Online _CST May 27, 2016

Dear rohit koli,

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal

Snapdealwaiting for refund for undelivered item

Order Placed on 1-May, IPhone 5S with snap deal.
                      Order ID [protected] as committed delivery should be within 5may to 7May
                      Raised first complaint online [protected] but no update on 6-May
                      Called snap deal customer cared on 7 multiple and they promised it will be deliver before 8:00PM on 7-May.
                      Raised complaint with their courier partner GOJAVAS complaint number 851075 on AWB No. UNISDEXNP815383n on 7 may but they will also not able to track the order.
                      08-May I cancel the order via online as well as by calling customer care. As per snap deal it will take 24 hrs to process.
                      I called again snap deal for checking cancelation status now they said. Until we received back the material we will not be able to process your refund.
                      I called on 11-05 but this time we have new answer it will take 6-8 day and can be settle on till 17

I have question who is going to pay my credit card bill. For that material which I have not received.

I have not received the consignment the why should I wait for the material to reach back to you..

Even your team is not able to track where is consignment

I have next option to go to consumer forum now.

I need my money back..

Online _CST May 11, 2016

Dear Shailendra,

Snapdeal.comproduct not received yet

Hi,
                        I a placed a order on Sun, 24 Apr, 2016 (Order ID -[protected], Suborder Id: [protected])
                        While tracking the same order in snapdeal website and your courier partner website I didn't get any information regarding delivery of this product. when I contacted courier service GATI DKT over phone they told that product will be delivered to me on 6th of May but as per expected delivery it should be reached to me with in 28th of april to 30th of april.
                        I have placed this order because of expected delivery date (30th april) but till now its not reached to me and I didn't get proper information regarding delivery of this product.
                        I am attaching the snapshots what shown to me in snapdeal and GATI DKT website from last 6 day's and expecting necessary action should be taken to resolve my problem .
                        contact number:[protected]
                        my contact number:[protected](Birendra kumar Bindhani)

product not received yet
                        product not received yet

Online _CST May 02, 2016

Dear Birendra,

Team Snapdeal

Snapdeal.comnature essence diamond facial kit mini 52 gm+free aloe vera face wash worth rs 60 (pack of 2)

Order id: [protected],
                          Placed on 05 jan, 2016

I placed this order but my area was not servicable by bluedart courier company so the order has been returned by bluedart courier to the seller...but it was an prepaid packet but i did not received my refund yet i contacted them many times but no resolution provided by their end right now i am totally frustrated by their service and want to take an strict action against them...kindly help

Online _CST Apr 11, 2016

Dear Customer (1mypsgupta ),

Hope you are doing good.

We wish to inform you that your refund has been initiated from our end.

Online _CST Apr 04, 2016

Dear Customer (1mypsgupta ),

Snapdeal.comempty box

I have ordered a laptop from www.snapdeal.com and when it arrived and I opened the package I was shocked because the box was empty! I immediately contacted the shipping company and they said it was not their fault and suggested me to call SnapDeal. I followed their advice and contacted SnapDeal customer service. They said that they shipped my laptop and probably someone from the shipping company stole it. They refused to refund me. I have no idea who to blame, but I really need my money back! Please!

Online _CST Apr 07, 2016

Dear Laurene,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Online _CST Mar 30, 2016

Dear Laurene,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that our team may assist with your concern.