FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

Snapdeal cheated my money

Sir snap deal staff called me we won the car and pay the amount 5200 rs and also shower the snap deal I'd card after I put it the price amount cannot credit the person cannot attend the call I am only put the rupees to the confident of snap deal Id card why snap deal company cheating me I want my money refund

wrong product received from snapdeal but not returning or replacing the product

Sir, I have placed an order to snapdeal on 11 Aug 2018 for Mahavir 3Pc Ballon Tea/Coffee Cup - Double Walled...

Snapdeal.com

loreal paris liss unlimited shampoo

it was a fake shampoo and its like water even low cost products clinic plus and sunsilk are better than this. I dnt knw y nobody is taking action against these complaints. How can they sell such fake products online without any fear if it cause allergy to people who will take responsibility. If they dont wanna give discount that, s fine..but showing discounts and giving such fake and low quality products is not fair. They should not sell these kind of products for money

never order through them

People, never order from them. Have you seen all of those endless bad reviews? They a true, Snapdeal is really bad. Everything about the snapdeal is too bad. Bad service, bad items, bad delivery or nondelivery at all. I never received my order. They scheduled it, but didn't notify me and came to me when I was away. Then I got a message from them stating that it was my fault and they have to schedule another date.
Please, never order from them, guys.

rosra golden analog couple watches

I have order this couple watches then I m not satisfied with it so I refund that but due to bad Internet connection I m not able to done it successfully done it now I m getting massage's that submit detail of neat but now I m not getting where I submit these details..I try to submit the details on many websites but I didn't get it ..on snapped app I also don't get from where I submit these details

stay away from this store!

These people are terribly rude and unprofessional, I had the worst time with them and was treated terribly. I received defective item and asked for a replacement and when they said that replacement wasn't possible I asked for a full refund. When they refused I understood that I will have a lot of problem with these people and I was right.
Snapdeal didn't want to help me and there was no way to get my money back, I was stuck with my broken order and had no idea what to do. Every day I contacted them and asked them to give me my money back but received only rudeness.
Stay away from this store!

• Sn
    Snapdeal_CST Us May 11, 2017

Dear Magi,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

rude and poor service!

I received a damaged item and I contacted Snap Deal and asked for a refund. These guys were not happy and at the beginning they even tried to assure me to keep the item and offered a small discount on my next order. Of course I refused and didn't accept their offer. Snap Deal asked me to send the item back at my own expense, so I had to pay some extra to ship the item back.
One month already passes and no one contacted me yet. I'm still waiting for my money and it seems like they simply don't care. Recently I called them and they said that they remember and I don't need to remind them. Not only their service is poor, but they also need to train their reps betters, because they are rude and customer unfriendly!

• Sw
    Swapnil Agarwal Feb 24, 2017

Do try out #SpeakUp app to voice your complaint and feedback faster thru twitter n email in one click.
    Download it here: bit.ly/speakup-in

refund/replace

Dear Authority I want to share my concern with you that i bought a mobile (sony xperia z5, Order ID-...

about cash back

I was order 3 books from snapdeal from three different user id for the 100% cashnack offer.But placed in one...

bed service

I am extremely disappointed with this website. I was a first time customer and will never buy from them again. I have ordered a laptop from this website www.snapdeal.com and it was present for my son. Laptop arrived in a timely manner but screen was damaged. When I contacted customer service they said they'll resolve my issue as soon as possible but did nothing to help me. In the end I just wasted more money on fixing the screen. Very poor service and bad quality products.

nothing but empty promises!

Hello. I have purchased a memory card from SnapDeal online store and two hours later asked them to cancel my order. I just found a better deal on other website and ordered from there.
SnapDeal support said he cancelled my order and I was promised a refund. I did not get my money and each time I contact SnapDeal I get nothing but empty promises! Please, I need to know when I will get my refund.

Online _CST Nov 21, 2016

Dear Patish,

Online _CST Nov 29, 2016

Dear Patish,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

wrong phone case

Ordered a phone case from SnapDeal and received the wrong one. I immediately contacted SnapDeal customer care...

ordered a mobile not refunding money nor getting the product

I have ordered samsung J2 mobile from snapdeal. I got the product after a long wait and when i finally got it. The mobile was not working. We asked for a replacement. They asked to get a job sheet from samsung stating the reason and legitimacy of the complain. we did that too and they did not take the mobile for 20days. After 20days of struggle, calling the customer care they took it and i never got my replacement nor i am getting my money back. I call them daily and they say we will get back to you in 24hrs but they do not. The worst part they still did not initiate my product replacement even after 3weeks. In whole i paid 10k and its been 1 and half month and do not have a product nor my money.I

ordered a mobile not refunding money nor getting the product

Online _CST Oct 19, 2016

Dear Pratyusha_S,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

television

Order number [protected] Product : LG 43LH516A 108 cm ( 43 ) Full HD LED TV Television Ordered Product on...

mobile phone

an order wrongly i got recieved from snapdeal nd i thought it was a new order which i made not a cancelled...

Snapdeal

defective product & unethical way of working.

Mailed to kunal.[protected]@snapdeal.com & [protected]@snapdeal.com . Order nu - [protected] Hello Sir, Not sure...

waiting for refund for undelivered item

Order Placed on 1-May, IPhone 5S with snap deal. Order ID [protected] as committed delivery should be within...

product not received yet

Hi, I a placed a order on Sun, 24 Apr, 2016 (Order ID -[protected], Suborder Id: [protected]) While tracking...

Snapdeal.com

nature essence diamond facial kit mini 52 gm+free aloe vera face wash worth rs 60 (pack of 2)

Order id: [protected], Placed on 05 jan, 2016 I placed this order but my area was not servicable by...

empty box

I have ordered a laptop from www.snapdeal.com and when it arrived and I opened the package I was shocked because the box was empty! I immediately contacted the shipping company and they said it was not their fault and suggested me to call SnapDeal. I followed their advice and contacted SnapDeal customer service. They said that they shipped my laptop and probably someone from the shipping company stole it. They refused to refund me. I have no idea who to blame, but I really need my money back! Please!

Online _CST Mar 30, 2016

Dear Laurene,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that our team may assist with your concern.

Online _CST Apr 07, 2016

Dear Laurene,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.